What is the appeal of artificially ripped jeans? They look dumb...

What is the appeal of artificially ripped jeans? They look dumb. You're supposed to get a new pair when they develop big holes.

As far as I'm concerned, they make my genuinely distressed jeans with all their patches and stitches and holes about 1000x cooler, so god bless them. As my my boy J always says, "Much love to them, because without them who would we be better than?"

All the cool kids wear them.
Your pants suck. Don't dress like a child, old man.

I went shopping for clothes a couple of months ago, and 99 percent of the stores had:
>Skinny Jeans
>Ripped skinny jeans

I used to do a lot of cycling, and I am sort of well endowed: i looked like the godddamn batman looking for action.

When I was sliding my leg into a pair of ripped trousers my foot got stuck in one of the rips, audibly making it larger. Enfuriating. I hope this fucking fad dies soon.

Same thing happened to me while I was trying one in the fitting room

I never tried them on because they disgust me.

Well these just look like shit and are way overdone in all the wrong places. Good distressed jeans look good, those are just cheap h&m tier fag shit.

Does anyone on this board even understand the concept of fashion trends?

You're all seriously fucking retarded

Pre ripped aint acceptable, but the thousands of normies wearing them make your genuinely distressed raws that much cooler. I guess I'm saying that all the fakes make my patched up old raws look better by contrast. Because they're real.

This is some metaphysical crap nobody gives a shit about.

stay mad, poorfag.

Hnnnnng I wish

There is a difference between high end designer artificial distressing (like )
and forever 21 artificial distressing though

its funny how i get griped if my work jeans have holes in them (engineer) but purposely buy jeans with holes in them to go out in public.

Welcome to every post by him ever made. Best to ignore him.

do tell.

they both look like shit, one doesnt look better just because it's more expensive

>throw jeans through combine harvester
>charge thousands of dollars

I've got to get in on this hot new trend.

have you not filtered him out yet?

He's funny. That ither trip , rysscandus is no fun at all

theyre good in the summer because they expose your legs through the rips. It's a way of wearing jeans in hot weather without being hot.

Dude normally I like your posts, so don't think I'm one of the people who follow you around for whatever reason and give you shit, but this one time they are right. You need to understand that NOBODY CAN FUCKING TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

I don't literally mean "nobody." I certainly believe that you can, and people who browse heddels can, so if that's who you're trying to impress, that 1% of people you pass on the street, then congratulations. But the other 99% are going to form the same impression from your ripped "raws" as they would from pre-distressed jeans that you bought at your favorite hip "urban" youth-oriented clothing store.

Raw denim is still great though.

Those look like utter shit.

The other one will cost you around $20, while the other will cost you $2,000.