LT: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iZ8nN6hTnmM?t=55s
boards.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i just farted so loud that i woke myself up from sleeping

For those who are losing for less face fat, I think cutting carbs is the secret

Ive been fasting for 2 days and I look like I lost 20 pounds and my face is 2x thinner. There is no way I lost a significant amount of weight in 2 days.

My only conclusion is that it was lack of carbs which give you extra water weight....so I could have looked like this the whole time

i'm a wannabe Veeky Forumsizen but sticking to a low (close to no) carb diet is hard and Veeky Forums has too many generals so i'm gonna post here instead

>stir fried steak with broccoli, sugarsnaps and beansprouts
>eggs and bacon
>some cacao nibs
>2 sausages

hungery but I don't want anything but bread reeEE

Wow, the post-New Years /thinspo/ traffic boom is in full swing.

Low carb works pretty good, you'll lose the bread cravings. I do intermittent fasting instead just because long term the special diets become tiresome, I find IF is more sustainable. 16:8 is all I do for maintaining. If I gain some pounds then I do OMAD until they are gone. Combined with calorie counting obviously.

In honor of frof,
helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

froggo unironically got me in the habit of drinking lots of water.

>current stats: 6', 125, boy, 20
>highest weight: 135
>goal weight: no goal
>preferred method of losing weight: i subconsciously starve myself
>aesthetic you're going for: cocaine cowboy + gay vampire

i keep forgetting to drink water, im drinking like 250 ml a day and eating like ~1 meal a day

fasting just makes me wanna binge, it opens up a bottomless hole in my stomach

but yeah i'm liking the way low carb makes me feel and look minus the hunger, any good 0/low carb snacks you're aware of?

Cheese and eggs would be my two favorites. Also maybe look into some low carb pancake recipes, keto pancakes, adkins pancakes, that type of stuff. As you can see I prefer breakfast to most meals (I eat it for dinner though).

So I've reached the point where I'm a good weight (5'8 147 lbs.) But my stomach is still big, I guess i need better core muscles? What exercises would you guys recommend?

That's not a problem with your core, it's just belly fat. Keep losing fat, you aren't thin enough. Get to at least 135lbs. But yeah for general health just do a standard Veeky Forums workout routine. If your squat goes up, your core is stronger.

Eating fucktons of my favorite junk foods in order to make myself sick of them?
What does Veeky Forums think of this? Could it work?

One of the downsides of eating healthier has been intense, unignorable cravings for my old favorite junk foods,
So over the past few days ive been saying fuck it and giving myself cheat meals where i eat an entire box of oreos or 10 mcdonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting, then go run 5 miles or go on a big hike up in the hills to burn off the (insanely large) amount of calories i inevitably consume.

I know it sounds patently ridiculous but its actually seeming to work, i now can barely look at oreos without feeling sick, and i never want to eat another mcdonalds cheeseburger as long as i live.

What does thinspo think? Could this be a new way of shedding my old childhood addictions, or am i a retarded bulimic alex delarge, attempting the ludovico treatment on my own appetite?

When you start to cut out carbs, like when fasting, your body will send singles for the desire and craving of carbs. Don't worry its just your body realizing instead of burning carbs as it normally would, it now will have to switch to fats or fast carbs{avocado ie}.
Just stick with it user and you'll be fine.
Focus on cardio and weights. Now not like heavy weights but light/medium weight training and yoga{also Pilates as much i hate saying} are good for helping build up core strength. That doesn't mean it will burn stomach fat, but help develop and grow your muscles so they will work to burn more fat.
>Happy new year!
starting off slow progress so far this year, but i didnt gain over the holiday/new year. My belief goes out to you all hoping you lose the weight you want this year!

youtu.be/iZ8nN6hTnmM?t=55s
makes me think of this desu

I think you need to build some form of self control. even if you can cheat your way around it now, you'll need it at some point

i need to fast for 3 days dfhxjsjsjsjd help i need motivation

>tfw broke my car drives side window with my elbow out of anger
>in public

why am I such a pathetic dumb child. never felt weaker or more embarrassed in my entire life
I was having a great day too, one of my best in a while

it's much harder to fast once for a few days than it is to make a habit of it. you need to decide on a pattern of fasting you could conceivably do for the rest of your life. i.e., I only eat on mondays, wednesdays, and saturdays.

>All these walking skeletons
I could punch you all to shit.
When it comes to the human body
>Functionality>>>>>aesthetics

fuck off fatty

too bad us human sized folk could escape by walking at a moderate pace. there is no such thing as functional fat you lard.

>>tfw broke my car drives side window with my elbow out of anger
> things that happened
do you know how hard it is to actually break car glass?

How to be thin?

The glass was weakened because I have already elbowed it several times
I wish I was making this up

Need some serious advice guys. I used to be literally perfect but now I have no self control and I can't sit at my computer without eating something. What's the fastest way to build self control? A lot of people here seem to have the same issue.

ilu frof
I remember when the mods chased off the original frogposter; are you different?

If that's you, you're thin enough, please don't let it become an obsession

What I'm trying to say user, is enjoy your thinness, have some fun!

It’s just some faggot spamming what I might suspect to be a tranny about 4 times a day on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

19yo, male on testo blockers, 1,82m 66kg ex-bulimic.

I gained 17kg over the last 7 months(49 to 66), but now the anxiety has come back and i've been failing back to throwing up out of stress, so, how do i get to 60kg without starving myself(less than 1500kal/day), i'm hoping to not get back to the old habits, but, i don't think i'll stay out of them if i can't lose at least a few kg.

You're a man. Be manly.

i'm no man user, not for long, let alone manly.

Wrong pic, way too old.

Sorry, since I live in a first world country, I don't need to hunt for my food or defend myself from enemy tribes user. That's how I can focus on aesthetic.

>there is no such thing as functional fat you lard
Not him but fat actually has a function.

>174cm, 59kg, male, 23
>75-80kg?
>55kg
>caloric restriction, IF

Managed to get kinda back on track. Fasting for 40 hours now, but I feel a weird pressure on my chest and shit. Could fasting be affecting my heart?

i'm a /thin/ citzend and even i know that having fat levels under 6% fat is problematic unless you're extra ripped, and, even then you still suffer a lot from having way too little intramuscular fat.

I'm 5'8,5" 130lbs and my stomach is still big. I exercised core for about a month and stomach only got bigger since muscles under the fat got larger. I suggest just lose some more weight, It'll slowly get better.

fasting don't help as much as /thin/ makes it sound, if you want to lose weight while half starving yourself take 600-800cal from a sugar rich expansive source(TRUE fruit juices for example, no, it can't come in a box or some shit) otherwise your passive body needs will just drop as low as possible as your metabolism slows to a crawl. You need to keep your insulin at 40-50pmol/l, which, for most people is about 24hours of fasting, but, if you're going for longer just take a couple liters of juice along the day, bonus points if you can actually measure your insulin at home with a kit.

But don't take it as healthy, i lived for almost two years at 14.8bmi

It's easier for me though. When I eat anything, it'll only make me more hungry and crave more. When I fast, my will is somehow stronger, and also the cravings and hunger stop pretty fast and I'm okay.

Are you drinking water while fasting? if so just exchange it for juice, or you couldliterally throw sugar(38g/500ml) and salt(12g/500ml) on it, but, welp,it tastes horrible.

I saw you on Veeky Forums yesterday already told you how to fix your issues 250mg test once a week.

i was here yesterday too, twice, but /thin/ was being extra retarded and suggesting me to starve myself.

Yeah, I'm drinking a lot of water. Thanks, I'll do the salt/sugar thing.

Maybe you're the retarded shit if you have fucking bulimia lmoa.

>/thin/ where half of us are anorexic
>someone pukes every other time it eats anything, such a retarded creature

>being such a retard you can't even starve yourself properly
>instead you binge like a pig and puke

this
bulimics are step below anorectics

Pic literally from that archived thread from yesterday.

Also >>instead you binge like a pig and puke
Speaks like a fag who has never actually gone at 600cal a day. Once the time to actually eat anything comes it is really fucking common for your stomatch to be extra sensitive out of having fuck nothing for 4-5 days straight, then you just throw up as heartburn comes and gets worse. I doubt anyone who has seriously gone to diets this low for long periods of time didin't had to deal with heartburn and puking.

The thing is that on my case it got out of controll, i just wasn't able to eat anymore without getting anxious(even when i didin't had any heartburn) and puking. Xanax pulled me back into being able to eat and i got relaxed out of my weight due to not being a depressed fuck anymore.

Bulimia nervosa isn't characterized by binge eating, thats public relations level of broscience, just check any psiquiatric disorder manual. It is characterized by light induced(anxiety/panic) or hard induced(physical, laxatives) pukes after eating, no matter what nor how much you're actually eating.

/thin/ sometimes manages to be just as retarded as /pol/ and /g/ due to the take on broscience.

>wah wah everyone is retarded no one can help me
Maybe you're the retard.

>anxiety attack
>panic attack
250mg test a week.

pic is too thin. there is a line which one should get as close to as possible, but you cant go over. if she gained even 3kg she would look much better.

too thin.

Didin't actually had any suggestions to this point, only and speaking about how bulimia is whatever. And yes, this is absolutelly retarded

It started way long before i got into blockers and hormones user, stop blaming everything on low testosterone, most of what you've heard is broscience. Here, even more of my lack of masculinity for you.

She's probably close to 13 or 12 BMI, she's basically waiting for death at that point. No user should go that low while in controll of your diet.

Yesterday at least i got some suggested diets after an hour, sadly most were way too expensive at almost 40usd a day, or way too low being close to 600-800cal a day

250mg of test a week is insane. I do 5mg a week of estrogen, and my levels are still in the 500+ range, with lower hundreds being ideal. if you were to actually inject that much t, you'd probably go into some sort of t induced coma.

Not the user you're quoting, but, aren't you taking any blockers? because, you know user, estrogen won't lower your T levels by much on itself. My testosterone was at 22ng/dL on last november, but i'm taking cyproterone acetate as a blocker.

How many of you anons are trans? Seems like higher percentage than average.

I take blockers too, yes. my t level is coincidentally the same as yours :P
this is Veeky Forums, where all the women are men.

This is Veeky Forums, half of everyone on this board is in some way lgbtqiwhatever, and the other half divide btween roleplayers, actual Veeky Forums and a couple anons attwhoring every now and them.

I've been watching some docs and vlogs of euro vacations and tours. I don't want to ever see any more comments about amerifats and americans dressing like middle schoolers because Europeans are pretty hefty themselves and they dress the same way as American men. I saw so many wrinkled polo shirts cargo shorts and sneakers that it looked like a trip to the local walmart, except everyone was speaking french.

the majority of people are disgusting. that's why fph exists

I went to Europe and everyone was really nice to me as an American. They said New York was really cool and that they wanted to try the pizza so bad.

The only time someone shit on me for being American, it was this fat loser with a flatcap in sideburns and his obese slag of a girlfriend wearing hoop earrings and one of those garish pink "Juicy" tanktops with rhinestones.

And yeah, even when I went to tres chic Paris a lot of people were chubby, lots of fat old dudes. I mean they eat cheese and butter pastries all the time, what do you expect?

Oh that happened in Dublin, Ireland, btw.

google for 'ideal fasting time', theres a article by mangan(yes, the hatred savior mangan) based on a few 'new' clinical tests. The name is some long bullshit that i can't remember, but i'm sure you'll find it on at least a couple places when searching on a pc.

>be an average looking guy
>be thin
>it just makes me look weak and not attractive
>to look better I would need to gain muscle which takes effort
>meanwhile all around me I see fat and flabby women who could actually be really attractive if they just stopped overeating and nothing more

It's frustrating.

I'm not gonna leave the house for a while so I won't be able to burn calories cycling and walking (I didnt burn more than 250 but it was still something) so I'm just chugging green tea and red tea, and restricting. What benefits does tea have?

>I remember when the mods chased off the original frogposter; are you different?
He isn't the original, I'm still here though. Always lurking, always with water.

that's not how a frofg speaks!!

Wishing I had a close friend to snuggle me like that... :'(

Where do you guys buy your belts?
I have a hard time finding size 30 or under belts

I ask my dad to open more holes to it. Try to find someone who knows how to do it

Yeah I don't do froggo-speak anymore because figure it's best to let it be a fond memory. I like to think after the mods kicked him out, froggo settled down in a nice purified water spring where he can drink water and play with lots of fuzzy animals that love him. He still thinks of us all often and hopes we are staying hidratted.

I will admit though I'm a little triggered the OP is using the correct spelling of hydrated.

this is so very nice
:')

Most designer houses will have them. The one I have on now is Ferragamo. It's a 28, I think they go to 26.

Posted on Veeky Forums but they just told me to slow bulk because I don't think they understand the goal.

I'm a musician about to start another tour and I want to get lean because the press receives me better / people like me more when I look more "impressive celebrity"

I have been doing 30 minutes of calisthenics (circuits of cardio and bodyweight exercises) and 5 days so I'm retaining a little water from sore muscles (and PMS) but today I'm 125 and 5'8"

I'm wondering what the best way to cut to 115ish is? My first show this year is in 2 weeks, so I'd like to make significant progress by then, but I don't start the tour until mid February.

I'm currently eating around 1500-1800kcal per day and I'm making very very slow progress, but I'm afraid of triggering my eating disorder history if I go too low. Maybe I should cut carbs?

Anybody have any experience going from "slim" to skinny without feeling like shit?

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
5’4”, 99 lbs, female, 20
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
Exercise+fasting
>aesthetic you're going for
Visible center ab line

Finally broke 100 lbs! I told myself I could celebrate by eating whatever I want once I did it, but I honestly don’t even have the urge. Feels great.

A few options:

Fasting:
Upsides are quick results and after a few days less hunger (more of a psychological thing at that point), downsides of course is that the first ~three days are pretty tough, and on longer fasts you have to worry about electrolytes, refeeding, and some wild shits. I certainly wouldn't go into a show fasted. There is a general in Veeky Forums about it, boards.Veeky Forums.org/fit/thread/44311553#top , but honestly they are kind of idiots so you can lurk and see what people are dealing with but really you'll quickly realize they are mostly just fitizens with eating disorders and less tact or planning than is displayed here on this general.

Drugs:
Adderall for appetite suppression. Upsides is it works for hunger, downsides is it fucks with your sleep so you really need to get some Valium or something for nighttime. If you quit the Adderall earlier in the day, you'll be hungry at night. Cocaine works too, but I'd recommend Adderall over that because of a longer half life and more consistent dosing. Although cocaine is more rock star :^)

Intermittent Fasting:
OMAD, 16:8, etc. These aren't as effective as pure fasting but are much more manageable. Probably OMAD is the best for your wanting quick results.

Honestly you look very good, and 10-lbs in two weeks just isn't going to happen. If you are 125 now and eat 1500calories per day, strict, you'll be at 115 by mid April. I wouldn't go below 1400. Don't go overboard with the exercise, that can make you really hungry more than it can burn in my experience. Low calories, combined with some soft exercise, and OMAD is a great moderate ticket.

What do you wear when you perform?

Congrats! Black thin women are like unicorns, you must really stand out. Well done.

dude just keep toning, your proportions are on point
also squats, work on dat ass a little bit
theres no way anyone is going to lose ten pounds in two weeks unless you amputate something

Anons, losing weight is pain, my cravings for various foods just won’t go away. But I try to stay strong and restrict myself at

So eat the foods you want and stay under your cal limit? I dont get thisodea ppl seem to have here that restricting clories means you need to eat shitty bland food.

Indian actually, but thank you I think?

Shitty bland food just has less calories so it’s easier.

i dunno, I'd rather eat one 800 Cal burger a day than 800 cal worth of vegetables or whatever

not that user but I love indian girls

Idk you just said youre having trouble sticking to your diet. Pointless self denial is why

Seconding that one, intrigued to know.

you know how much veg worth of 800 cals is? it's like four salads with a dressing on top. you chose a shit food over actual nutrient and vitamins. furthermore fruit tastes great. idk.

>tfwnopooinloothinspogf

Thank you. Coke is fantastic but adderall would be the smarter decision. If I can get my hands on some that would be great. I'll look around.

I'm concerned fasting will trigger ED behaviors so I'm gonna avoid it but I realize it really is a good option for many people so thanks for mentioning it. Intermittent fasting was how I got to my lowest weight last time (well...and ED behaviors but even when I was fasting 20 hours per day and eating 4 with no behaviors, restricting was much easier to do without being ~ana~ or purging. Maybe I'll try this out for a few days and see how it goes.

Thank you again. I know 10lbe isn't going to happen in 2 week but I'm feeling very discouraged that working out has got me so swollen. Lots of people like looking fokkin swole bruh but it's definitely not the look I'm going for.

What do you consider "overboard" with exercise?

>what do you wear when you perform?
Tight pants baggy shirt, huge shoes

im genuinely jerking off to this pic right now

Does anyone else get very sick while fasting? Bad hot flashes, nausea, dizziness, weakness and a general feeling as if you're going to pass out or something (except I don't pass out).
How do you prevent it? I've tried sodium/potassium and magnesium but they don't really help, although I'm not sure what ratio and amount I'm supposed to be taking.

I want to stomp your head into the curb

Did you have any problems focusing/being productive at work and school during those times at a 14.8 bmi? I have more and more trouble maintaining under 17 as I get older.

really?

It's good to have some muscle because it helps you burn more at rest, but it also hardens you up. I think that's more apparent when you are naked at first, but, after a while your going to start looking downright strong. Your hamstrings and quads are for sure really strong, and looks like you got some lats going on too. If you aren't going for the strong look, then yeah you gotta change up your strategy. If you are, I'd say you look fantastic (you look fantastic either way, but it's all about what look YOU want). For a more feminine look, I'd lay off the exercise and just walk for general health, but I'd do OMAD rather than multi-day fasting based on your eating disordered past. To those legs to atrophy a bit in the short run, I'd probably stop all exercise. Remember you need to eat less while you exercise less.

You know the coke and adderall are good for a time, but it's a shitty thing to depend on for being /thinspo/. I'm a bit believer in just getting down on will and nutritional strategy, because then you figure out how to sustain yourself long term. As someone who abused Adderall for like five years, I can tell you eventually I couldn't take it anymore (was taking too much, cranky, strung out, couldn't sleep, etc etc.). It could really have an effect on your music as the energy it gives might really change your vibe.
It sure sounds like electrolytes. You need to do some research on how to get all your electrolytes, remember that regular table salt doesn't cover that.

That's so funny because in the orthodox church you fast on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays so you're almost running on a reverse-religious schedule.
(It's not a real fast though, you just abstain from animal products)