College Thread

Anyone go here? people here are lazy too dress

I go here. i feel like theres guys and girls that eat alone at the dining hall that probably browse this board. you can tell they browse Veeky Forums and not some tumblr shit

Tech here, I am lmaoing @ your life

Discount GT
Still butt mad over Kennesaw.
Staying here for the Mechatronics

It would surprise me if anyone went here, most people dress terribly, although I did meet another person who browses Veeky Forums before (hope you're browsing now V)

checking in here

green key

Anyone ever attend Portland State or at least live in the area? I might attend Fall 2018

anyone else?

>Hype-beast faggots
>Frat boys who think Chubbies are actually good looking (I've seen some where them in the winter no fucking joke)

I need to transfer.

>not moving the fuck out of Kentucky the minute you could afford a plane ticket

that is where you fucked up my guy

What's wrong with chubbies?

Im stuck at uiuc

wish I went here. I fucked around way too much in hs

>What's wrong
>Chubbies

That has to be bait

I'm working on it.

What cities/states in the US are the most effay?

No, NYC or LA please i want to enjoy a city lifestyle but with a less crowded enviroment

K A N S A S

Be smart and google THE FUCK out of this. If you haven't spent over 20 hours in total researching different cities to find a sense of what they are like you are likely to regret where ever you choose to live.

Kinda unrelated but is Houston decay? I’ve been wondering this for a while. I’m pretty sure it’s not

Woops I meant effay

Pretty trippy that I've been on Veeky Forums since high school and now am a grad student, have fun in high school you never get it back lol

If that user I was talking to a few months ago applied, I hope you got in for the interview so I can meet you undercover(ism) next week

Besides that, NYC is pretty cool but don't have enough time to hang out and explore, kinda a waste of a good city

>What's wrong with chubbies?
lmao fuck

whom

I don't think I'm alone

UGA here too. I'm too broke to dress well pretty much. Doesn't help that I'm into techwear either.

dad is alumni, thinking about going there for grad school

Are you an asian male

uni of puget sound. pretty Veeky Forums area i think

community college is never fa tho

You still can’t come to our parties faggot.

Emory master race reporting in.

Yoooo I just graduated from UChicago last june.

This school was a mistake

why lehigh instead of psu/pitt or the philadelphia schools?

Ayy senpai, I'm on D plan this term, but I go here. Panarchy 19.

eyyy

ArtCenter used to be cool.

only one Veeky Forums college

Nope lol.

Just another awkward CS major.

what up. i didn't hate being at ox per se, but i did hate myself whenever i was there. being allowed to study what i care about the most, but then just being scared and feckless, and not ever getting shit done.

many people dressed well though

hope you're able to get more out of the place

hate this place lol

what year and what do you study?

sophmore aerospace

Dawg checking in. In my years in Athens, I've seen fewer than ten people who I have thought, "wow, they dress well".

are you a freshman, might have been in your cs 1301 class.

NYU is pretty Veeky Forums. Even some of the CS kids are dressed really well.

anyone else?

UCSD

Tbh, you probably know who I am. It is hella obvious, but I’ll deny it if you approach me. To that one girl in the Ramones and parking illigally that v obviously goes on here, I hope the whole issue with the film course last qtr ended up fine.

Also I totally had a crush on you in that class.

illegally*

College ave here

Nah I'm a transferred junior, I took 1301 in fall 2016. Now I'm stuck doing courses unrelated to CS this semester because I'm dumb and cannot into Calc I or Discrete Math so I can't advance yet. Gonna be real boring.

forgot image

>Arthoes everywhere

>Rich liberal arts kids who dress somehwat Veeky Forums

>entire campus is aesthetic as fuck

Better than pic related where I am. The classes and major I'm in is good but there's nothing to do here, so I usually go near Wesleyan or chill in that city on the weekends.

>there's nothing to do here
>so I usually go near Wesleyan

lmao implying there's anything here either.

but your description of the place isn't wrong, I mean I love a lot of the students at my school and I know a lot of people who are daring with their fashion but pull it off really well. The campus kinda depresses me though idk

You got a point, there's a lot of food on main street, a movie theater, and that's about it. I live a town over and went to school around that area, so my idea of stuff to do is chilling with people I guess.

Central has a small fashion club but everybody around here wears Thrasher, Supreme, and super basic fits, I hardly see people actively trying to pull off good fits, compared to Wesleyan.

By the way, if you like coffee, you better be supporting Klekolo World Coffee, best spot in Middletown

i transferred from wes lol
it is effay as fuck, i'll give it that

Why? That hall looks orgasmic.

where my chilean bros at
took a 100% scholarship at pic related in CCP, shit's full of rich boys and wiggers, the campus for architecture and engineering is fucking tiny, but hey, it's free

Life we 35mph

Not looking forward to going back to the frozen concrete tundra.

central is really bad. New Britain is an absolute shithole. I'm from CT and central/wester/eastern/southern all have terrible reputations. usually poor or dumb kids go to those schools

only /fa schools posted
very good schools but not /fa
and all the rest are shit, average to bad schools that are also not /fa

pretty /fa desu

Pretty effay desu. Too many manskirts tho.

my rejection came through a couple days ago
how should i feel about this? p emo a the moment

im a grad, think its a bit different. im researching something i enjoy, but its so hard to balance all the time constraints with social stuff too. to be honest I was like you when i was an undergrad, i think its an experience/maturity thing

idk how i feel about it

whats up fellow md niggers. noone at cp dresses well

Same

hey bb
Lovett checking in

texas checking in

lots of nice fits to go around

worse Texas reporting. They gave me a free ride from out of state. Not a single Veeky Forums person on campus but that just means that people are more impressed with me lol

Anyone here /internationalmasterrace/

tabarnak

i imagine that gives you an upper hand at the many parties down there, if your outfits are as good as you claim

Make way

Fellow texas fags

We've got a few hypebeasts (supreme, full bape, mac demarco core fags) but for the most part no one is really Veeky Forums

fug forgot uni

for what? utter garbage?

>ryerson detected

wheres my arthoes

howdy neighbor

i literally go to u of t

if you think this is Veeky Forums i've got some news for you, zhang

That makes sense actually, I’m a bg 18

we have a fashion program so quite a few people put effort into what they are wearing. mostly guys though. i know some of you browse this board

>when your school is so shitty that you don't participate in these threads

>NYU
lmao

> Emory
> master race
Literally pick one faggot. Enjoy your TNF, Patagonia, Canada Goose for the next 2 months :^)

>ywn dress as cool as the rich asians

Name one thing wrong with any of the brands

>le art school kid
nyc in general is pretty effay tho

Ayeee I graduated last year, baka those fobs all wear bape and givenchy and look gaudy as fuck

Then again it’s Long Island there’s nothing great out there lol

Ayy so many Veeky Forums people here

crazy how the Marietta campus changed so much after the buyout.

Just enrolled for the spring at the main KSU campus.

might do a few shots for IG near Barrett Pkwy soon: instagram.com/terrancejdemons

Oh dude of course, klekolo is awesome. Only place you can get good coffee at like 10 p.m.

ay lmao first fellow Veeky Forumsg ive seen on here who also goes there

fa as fuck

Where my SCARLET KNIGHTS at?

Fashion weeks literally happen 10 meters away from the entrance of my campus

Pretty effay uni if you ask me

wanted to go here but heard social life is shit and no diversity :(