WAYWT

WAYWT

Aye

Ugh, wide cut high water as the hot new meme is irritating, but even so I don't hate this fit.

I wish it had a different color scheme

Any suggestion? Was thinking yellow

tis good but nothing special IMO, the ripped bottom of the jeans are a bit trend whore'y imo (literally all teens here have it) and sneakers are boring, but otherwise its good doe

hard

mad decent, but i feel like something is off but I cant really tell what it is tho so its not a big deal.

I think the tuck was unecessary also the shoes arent good

Completely irritating, I think it looks like garbage.
Not dude in picture in particular, but high-water looks like shit.

Yup.

berry cute
nice

i'll rate more people later okay

Hi I cut my hair and now I feel good

What the fuck?

I honestly cannot tell if any of you are male or female.

Simple cool fit
Nice coat, don't like the jeans
Zip-up hoodie looks bad/cheap with coat. Get a regular red hoodie or something

whoops other way around ofc

yo
thrift
uc
diy
april
docs

dope
good individual pieces that done work together imo. Like its a camel coat on top of a hoodie with some crop tracked pants and sneakers.

looks naturally sicc

Top half is nice but perhaps time to stop wearing skinny jeans

This is a good thing, more options for clothing.

what should a lanket wear? i have literal chicken legs

I’m in the same boat brodie 6’4 n skinny, personally just find that skinner jeans accentuate my lankiness, find pleated trousers or work pants or even wider fit joggers just bring proportions back a little bit.

jacket is dope do you have a brand?

sadboy/10

hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey

I'd like to see ur collar to get a full impression but it's been blocked by your beautiful face
lookn good dude ;o)
The coat doesn't work and I don't really care for the pants
I like ur shoes but that's literally all I can make out from this picture
I'm not crazy about the coat but still good
I really catchin an early 2000s goth/emo highschooler vibe. not feelin it.
can we get a better angle
(thumbs up emoji) but lemme see that shirt boi
p inoffensive desu, but I can't really tell if I like the texture of your fleece or not. better pic?
3/10 would not walk like an egyptian with

Get off my 4chins blackey

the fuck

reasons why 3/10?
let's converse

cant see shoes

this board has really gone down the shitter

is that trunks

>posts edgy nazi soyboy
gee wonder why

>nazi soyboy
soft kek....

2/10 for effort
- shoes, clear nike branding, look bad worn
- cuffs and socks
meh sweater, the stripes don't fit with your half techwear fit
meh jacket
+ hair, is well kept

Do u teach kids geography

I'm not sure what this outfit is trying to be, its literally all over the place. The tucked turtleneck (which im personally not a fan of) gives off a casual vibe then all of the sudden we go from that to some cuffed(dont do this btw looks bad) jeans with some running shoes and its topped off with a rather large ill fitting jacket.

If I was to change anything I would untuck or replace the sweater with a solid color and ditch the jacket and replace the shoes with some black derbies or boots

Nice fitting but the crop is too high imo

Good one, both patterns incorporate contrasting lines so they end up not clashing too much.

Really nice. The only thing that bothers me is the incoherence of fabrics, I don't think that silky and shiny acrylics of track pants works good with the dense matt texture of coat.

Colors are ok but the fitting of the clothes is not clear

Jeans are too tight, looks bad. Plus It looks like you have fake bow legs, they are not suitable for skinny pants, sorry.

I see the intention but the clothes here are saying "wrong size" instead of "oversized by purpose"

Get better camera

Time travelers (in a bad way)

It's bad. Why post?

Lose weight

not a fan of shoes

pants and sweater fit nicely and the all black is coherent

hair and glasses look coordinated

Interaction between high-waisted pants and white sneakers is off.

socks distract form the statement piece, don't like da fringe or glasses soz

top half is alright but the interaction between the pants and white shoes is wrong, substitute them with some black boots g

a good colour combination however the grey sweat looks saggy as hell and the cuffs on ya jeans are too phat for my liking

odd

nice

I like this, everything works, I just wish dem jeans were a little looser

Sick fit, it suits you very nicely

old man core

can't see shit

Good, sneaks throw me off a little though

sieg heil

son i seriously hope youre gay. and that user looks perfectly fine at his weight

Do every single one of you emo cunts where muh full black? What a bunch of milquetoasts..

its not him reverse search the picture lol

His fat thighs don't look "perfectly fine". Check Trunks for a "perfectly fine" leg condition: It's a fashion board ffs

shut up

oh shit trunks is back

bottom half is no good. pant/sock/shoe combo is completely off/no salvaging

this is great, even the socks. only thing that could make it even better is different shoes.

pants don't work

can't see shit

I see what you're doing, just think its too much "bagginess". if your sweater was more snug/fitted, this would look great. When everything is over-sized it can make you look over-sized.

The neckline is fucked. Also, your sleeves - you don't want your undershirt's sleeves to be longer than what you wear over. Chain is questionable as well.

wtc sweater

you haven't changed one bit

w2c ur pants they're amazing w the doc mono

This is a pure casual model, same size as other one, I feel like it looks "better", but it doesn't have the same "attitude" that the other one has. and I can't fit a sweater under this one either. The leather on this one is like buttery soft.

AIDS

bait

do you ask the poor store employees to take a pic of you promising youll leave them alone and stop visiting their store after just one more pic and go back anyways?

communism

this is another pic of the other jacket, I feel like it looks alot better in this pic just due to the pose, and it feels like it brings out more of a fun relaxed side, the other feels like a reserved kind of cool, laid back, this one feels more like rockandroll. I think I will get both.

sad

i like it, you look like a model
i like it, you also look like a model, that jacket looks really fitted and thin, it must SLP or something
i like it, it looks exciting and ready for action
I like it, it looks like a fishing inspo, or wildlife core
I like it, it looks like The Cure
i like it, it's very relaxed
i like it it's oversized but good

Oh no!! Did someone kidnap trunks and made him wear men's clothing again?

actually I wanted to just go in today and try this jacket on, because someone there owned one, I just wanted to snap pics and be gone in 20 minutes, but people just start talking to me and so I entertain them. this is how it usually is. women talk to me, men talk to me, and I know how to hold a conversation, especially about fashion
not bait, I actually value your opinions here, it is a Fashion board. You are my friends.

a good waywt!

everyone looks so good !

shit
gay
what the fuck
shit
got some 90s cool girl in a shitty town vibe not bad
horrible
also horrible
generic
generic
YUNG LEAN 2002
which means trash, the meme is long dead
boring
you look like you don't even care about fashion really garbage
this is fucked
no one looks good at all except one

Veeky Forums was never and will never be good you're all boring plebs

where's your fit retard

hard
beautiful
wtf
good but maybe different colored belt
nice but please get rid of hoodie
good fit but either get less skinny jeans or new legs
sexy

Sorry for the bad lighting and broken camera, this is the only pic I took of my outfit today. I'm wearing a thrifted dickies shirt, thrifted hoodie, true religion Rocco jeans (theyre corduroy which is pretty cool, and i got them for a steal) and Dr martens nylon combat boots

Inb4 "lose weight" I know im fat, and i dont need you fags to tell me that.

This is awful,you're breaking every guideline of fit posting.
-dirty broken mirror
-awful contorted angle
-standing between light source and mirror, you look like a big dark blob
I hope this is bait. Otherwise, try and follow the guidelines or else it's a pointless post. The fact that you are somewhat tubby is not the problem, but you seem to think that because you are tubby, it distracts from you not following any guideline for posting fits.

You are literally the epitome of lazy. It shows both in your unkept slovenly build and appearance, as well as your lack of properly function ing technology. You literally do not care that you are fat. And you literally point out this very fact in your post.

You "know your fat", you know your cam is broken, you know your mirror is dirty, you know your pic angle is way off center. You know all of this. And you flaunt it, and then ask for everyone to disregard it and give you "a break man".

This is outrageous on so many levels.

lose weight

Are those jeans? Lol

Great fit on the jeans, but sorry froggo i don't like the rest

DIY kimono/shirt

pants*
rotate/10
think i said it last thread bit jacket is too big compared to the tightness of you're pants, either less skintight jeans or a tighter jacket
jupp, Veeky Forums got fucked by the likes of you're type
nice. best so far?
comfy core! nice jacket imma comp one second hand too! ur cute in a nerdy way
tis good
a bit to vintage hipstery but its actually quite good, nice colour combo with background flowers too

too baggy sweater but I still love the fit because you're in it.

the type of fit that would make me double take if I saw it in public. those colours are ferocious. it's pretty cool.

Veeky Forums's buzzword of the year: inoffensive

Bad lighting sorry

this is great

eat

pants too tight

Okay, so, since Veeky Forums hates everything what do you consider to be a good outfit?

Avoid branded pieces of clothing unless they creatively sneak it in. This outfit looks like a high schooler chad, not really anything fashionable since you're just combining basic sportwear with boots. Wear windbreakers that are minimal without branding.

best in thread

Give it to me straight, I don't mind.

I agree, would I be able to take this to a tailor to remove the branding? I've done that with my goose

look good lad, but a white shirt would look better.

You could, but it would probably be more cost and time effective to find another jacket that's similar without branding.

you dont look like someone that wants straight given to them, if you catch my drift

That's pretty bad

Too short tie. Ugly shirt. Otherwise very uninspiring suit game

You look like a regular middle class kid and thats fine, just not fashionable

what shoes Trunks

Nice. Different from what's usually posted on Veeky Forums. Yellow socks are a bit too much though for an already loud fit. Shoes are a meh choice (I just really dislike low chucks though).

People wouldn't have an issue with the bagginess if you were Asian. Swap out the low chucks though for, like, anything.

Strangely into this... Get a better, less cheap looking necklace and some rings.

I for one really like the skinny jeans, but that's mainly because I'm an literal faggot who likes a good pair of legs.

Okay fit but stand up straight! Also based on this picture and the other fit pics of seen of you, I don't think your hair has the texture/volume to pull of the 90s boy band middle part.

Nice colors. Pants are a bit puffy by the hips/ upper thigh.

cool but wtf's up with the label?
is it still on or is it just like that?

looks like a poor diy

he said in another thread he DIY'd the jacket himself and stuck that on there
it really does look bad user, rip that shit off

Veeky Forums definitely was good until 2014

Pajamacore

this is unironically what someone would wear out to target in the US

Looks comfy, I'll be wearing a very similar outfit on sunday

Fat fuck
Worked at target for several years, can confirm.