Should I cop blue tints or supreme gear?

should I cop blue tints or supreme gear?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/a99zhb1f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.com/a99zhb1f

c) a noose

funny and original

thats what you get for even considering these 2 shit purchases. Blue tints and 350 as a whole are ugly as fuck and for around 250 dollars that they're worth you can't buy the nicer pieces by Supreme, which they barely have anyway.

You're an ugly shit purchase. Neck yourself

i dont think yeezys are all too great and kinda memey but you can definitely cop some decent high quality past season supreme on grailed or depop for a reasonable/cheap price but clearly youre too stupid to realize that you pleb

you should not

>criticise a shitty brand, their only good pieces are collabs with actual good designers
>"you are just a pleb"

Kys pls and take your shitty ass supreme meme cancer with you

Get your broke jealous ass outta here bitch nugget

M8, you must be new here. Veeky Forums is the emo depressed kids table in the cafeteria. Everyone here is a milquetoast white boy who wears all black. You are unironically better off on r/streetwear.

I think blue tints are gross. 350s Have been pretty much ruined at this point by half assed colorways and fakes. Every release since the Breds has been either lazy or just shit. Don't get these toothpaste wave shoes dude, get the Supreme if that's what you're limiting yourself too.

This is something people put on their feet?

Some of us have actual jobs don't live with our parents, and can't afford nice shoes. Don't hate cos your bitch ass poor

>nice shoes
>literally cheapest and most available batch of yeezys, barely go for retail

Yeah heh sure showed him, shut your poor as up!!

Stay jealous and keep wearing timbs nerd

Blue Tints are my favorite yeezys

This thread is full of jealous bitches. Cringe as fuck

"Hurr durr anything I can't afford is a meme"

go back the leddit fuckhead

you should neck yourself

Why do streetwear fags and Jerryboys keep coming to this board just to find out most people don't like Yeezy, FoG, Supreme and most hype staple brands.

Because Streetwear is actual fashion, unlike the cringey ass stuff your frugal asses wear because y'all don't have a job and still live with your parents. Stop spending time on this shitty ass board and do something with your life

Nice bait

???

lol

Did I fucking stutter?

Implying that dressing like your favorite nigger rappers will make you look cool. Supreme is corny now that it's mainstream. Yeezys are the oficial YouTube blogger shoe.

fuckin' nigger

look at me I'm so edgy and funny I say NIGGER hahahahah xd

this board is pure, concentrated cancer

Implying that dressing like a homeless man will make you look cool, instead of buying quality and sought-after clothes

Go back to /pol/

found the poorfag

wearing stuff that is actually quality and looks good=bait

ok buddy

whatever makes you feel better about your poor ass

yeezys. Fuck all the salty poorfags in this thread

Supreme

>actually unironically being angry and calling blacks niggers

What a little creep you are. bet you have a very well adjusted social life.

wtf the first few colorways were pretty nice but they're so ugly now

>when you can't afford nice sneakers so you have to convince yourself that they're ugly

ouch

did I hurt your feelings cause you wasted your money on OP? lol

Nah I have zebras, you're just cringe as fuck

that's actually the first pair that i saw and thought was ugly
good job, sorry about the $250

stay jealous and keep wearing your ugly ass vans old skools lmao

so cringe

LMAO wtf is wrong with you, why are you strawmanning me as wearing vans just cause you're a fashion victim who bought ugly shoes bro?
cringe cringe cringe, you sound straight out of r/streetwear you fucking nigger loving faggot

>Nigger

Found the 12 year old edgelord, who are you to be calling things cringe? You're so jealous that it's actually painful to read your comments

>he tries to justify his shitty purchase by calling anons with good taste poorfags
If there was no hype around this shoe, ESPECIALLY THE V2, you wouldn't be wearing them right now faggot.
What makes it worse is how easily accessible these abominations are and the way they turned every normie into a "sneakerhead"

These are easily the most iconic shoes of the decade

The jealousy on this board so cringe

750's definitely. Everything else is a cash grab

what shoes do you wear o' high and mighty sneaker god? Back up your so called "good taste"

need I say it again?

poorfag.

>Did I hurt your feelings xddddddddddd

holy shit that's cringe

just neck yourself, honestly

this guy won the argument

this guy lost

excellent bait from OP loving this thread

Poorfags unite!

I destroyed that guy lmao

y'all jealous mother fuckers

nah the poor guy just called the other dude a fag and a nigger