What kind of loving God would allow this?

What kind of loving God would allow this?

A white one

Allah

>German Republican flag
For fucks sake, they got the right Portugal flag but they managed to use the wrong German one

History tells me that Europe had God or the gods or whatever powers that be on its side for quite a few centuries.

Then they seriously offended the heavens at some point in the late 19th or early 20th century, and have been paying for it dearly ever since.

even the portugal flag is wrong nigger

A God who wanted his brightest creations to help his most pathetic ones after seeing they couldnt do shit by themselves
Unfortunanly, decolonization happened and Africa is now a shithole

But Egypt isn't pathetic...

The most loving of them all. Europe saved Africa from salvagery.

Africa to exist? Sometimes I wonder that too...

>saved Africa from salvagery.
Saved it from saving itself? Yeah I agree.

One concerned with the advancement of all Mankind.

So... Ethiopia... why is it doing so poorly if it was never successfully colonized?

>ended slavery
>brought education, infrastructure, medicine and wealth
>bad shit only happened when negroes got uppity and revolted against God's will
A just God apparently.

A white God

>Couldn't do shit
What shit? I'm pretty sure the Nigerians were perfectly content with living their medieval lifestyles instead of being forced (yes forced) to work for the British.

I'm not condemning the British for what they did or any other colonial power power for what they might have done since it's a pointless and stupid exercise in hindsight and speculation as to how things might have been. However to say the Africans liked being conquered and that it was for their own good... really nigga?

Correct one would be racist and could hurt people's feelings.

You seem to be lost, this is Veeky Forums

ITT: /pol/

It would've been for their own good if they were capable of change. A little bit of effort would've saw them come into the first world and experience the luxuries that we do but they are simply incapable of such things and reverted back to their natural state. I don't want to go too /pol/ here wasting such an opportunity is a tragedy of the highest order

Let me lay this out for you.

We colonise Africa in the late 19th century and force the natives to transition from a medieval lifestyle (or in some cases bronze age or other hard to define ages) in a matter of years. This cultural transition is unfathomably fast, it's hard to imagine. Have you ever tried to think what it would be like for a medieval surf to see a huge modern city and all the inventions in it?

Then 60-80 years later after controlling everything (in charge of farms, government, etc everything_ we just fuck off really quickly, as quick as we left. Another huge transition.

So of course as soon as we leave there are huge famines because they were never taught how to administer anything and civil wars break out because all the different tribes still exist (only 80 years) and they all feel as though they should control things.

When you say "they just need to apply some effort in to things) it's kind of silly because they're have. in 100 years in some cases like the Congo (I think) they went from iron age/medieval to modern day civilisations.

It's also the case that you are thinking from a very capitalist stance when you try to imagine what people want; the people there are very confused in that they still want to align themselves with their tribes but they all want phones.

A Malian author wrote a book criticising tribalism but most Africans are still pretty proud of their tribe. I went to school with lots of Africans and am still friends with most of them and often they refer to themselves as Yoruba or Igbo or Bantu. They can't have tribalism and modern civilisation all at the same time but they do.

sorry about the bad spelling and grammar in my English is not all that good.

Where you from lil nigga?

You've raised some good points and yet even if we take America, where those of African decent have lived there for centuries, they simply cannot adapt to Western life. Crime is rampant, and unemployment sky high.
I think colonisation could've been brilliant for the African people if they were as capable as Europeans or the Chinese etc but they aren't. Ofcourse we couldn't have known until we tried, so now I think what is best for them is to simply leave them alone and let them decide their own fate which they are happy with. Perhaps trade could be established but niether party should interfere with the others way of life, simply because the two peoples have different goals and ideas of how life should be.

It's kind of hard to say, my dad was a translator for the UN, but I was born in Canada, moved to New York and lived from when I was 5-10, then I lived in Ireland very, very briefly and eventually grew up in Switzerland in an international school. My English is pretty decent but I can't type quickly without making mistakes. If you want me to clarify anything just say the word.

Thank you.
African Americans are very interesting to me in there psychology. They suffered, I will call it a holocaust to be frank, at the hands of their masters (don't worry, this isn't a guilt trip). Anyone who spoke out was an "uppity nigger) or whatever and would get killed/tortured. Families were torn apart. Few African americans are even "African" anymore since so much white DNA was raped in to them, so they're all pretty much mixed race.

Gradually they got emancipated but finally in the 1980s i would say. They still have this mentality of being the underdogs and the oppressed though but I wouldn't blame them. I would speculate that to not strive to greatness may have been forced in to their culture over the years as a survival tactic, that was made redundant 30 years. I think what we need to do is to give these things time however and do our very best to uproot this issue.

This is a really unpopular opinion but I think America's affirmative action is a good thing for the reasons I mentioned; I don't think that it's there to make things even I think it's there for the reasons I mentioned.

As for crime... well crime follows the poor everywhere. Blacks make up a huge number of America's poor so it's fitting that they should take the crime with them.

I'm gonna write more slowly now lmao

>that was made redundant 30 years ago
>>I think what we need to do is to give these smaller issues time to resolve themselves by doing do our very best to uproot the main issue that's causing them.

Fair enough but if we compare the African-Americans to a group who've suffered the same, I would argue worse, treatment like the Irish for example. They commit no where near the rate of crime and do not have such high unemployment despite being (I loathe to use the word since its lost all meaning but) oppressed for centuries, and only gained freedom fairly recently. Even in the north of the Isle where irish Catholics suffered lack of rights and shanty town housing up until 40 years ago, they are now part of the first world and quite productive members of Europe.
Ofcourse irish hold onto their underdog mentality aswell but don't use it to excuse any bad behaviour.
Affirmative action would be relevant to the irish-americans (not natives since they dwell withing their own nation) pic related btw. They never received any affirmative action and yet have managed to become productive members of American society through working as police officers and builders.
I'm not trying to go full white supremacist, I simply think that Africans and those of African decent are not capable of fitting into the western world and it only hurts both parties to expect that of them.
>crime follows the poor everywhere
I agree, however the amount of crime commited by poor blacks in immensely higher than that commited by poor whites
>pretty much all race mixed from white DNA raped into them
I believe the average % of white DNA present in the AA population is around 20%

I believe that colonisation was a mistake but perhaps not for the reasons many would hold, simply because it benefitted neither parties in the long run

The correct one would look too Arab, and the Germans here are still touchy about that.

>Then they seriously offended the heavens at some point in the late 19th or early 20th century, and have been paying for it dearly ever since.

Lol no.
The other Christian countries are suffering and doing pretty weak.

Nigerians were progressing with trade with other entities though and making use of new things obtained through trade.

Many African entities sought the assistance of euros to help advance or modernize and many were backstabbing such as one ruler where a missionary advisor lied to him about a contract and caused conflict that lead to the loss of his land

They are referring to their ethnic group though

Ruled by particularly incompetent gommies and surrounded by underperforming countries for decades.
It was one of the wealthiest and most advanced countries on the continent before then.

>in b4 /pol/ logic
Ethiopians aren't even "black", they're sort of a three-way Afrosemitic mix between East Africans, Arabs and Nilotics, none of which are particularly stupid as evidenced by their civilizational development throughout history.

The style of Colonialism in Africa is completely different to the one in Asia though which meant the colonial authorities had completely different priorities in regard to management of the colony.

>Ethiopians aren't even "black", they're sort of a three-way Afrosemitic mix between East Africans, Arabs and Nilotics, none of which are particularly stupid as evidenced by their civilizational development throughout history.

Wow lol

The fucking Derg

I never understand why Ethiopia isn't marked as Italian on these maps. Where did the meme that Ethiopia never fell to European colonialism even come from?

Back in /pol/ please

>Everything that isn't muh ebil colonialists is /pol/

It's like refusing to call anything black good by goalposts shifting and changing what being black is until you don't need to then Ethiopians are just reverted to being regular niggers when shitting on Africa/blacks

Haile Selassie was a shitty ruler.
If the server didn't kill him he would've gotten exiled or killed by others

Lol all the infrastructure built in colonies where based on resource extraction, nobody was educated nobody since they didn't need smart slave laborers. When the europeans left, they left countries with artificial borders(created to divide and rule) with massive power vacuums and an uneducated populace. Thats the opposite of the "The White Man's Burden" view of "merciful"
african colonization. Also fuck off back to /pol/ with your retarded views.

more or less, depends on the time you're talking about. when the partition happened they had their old one, but throughout most of their history it was the new one

You're a dummy.

actually it was colonised for 5 years between 1936 and 1941.
And this is /his were "enlightened" people lurk and mock /pol tards.
Besides, Italians literally built those countries (only exception was Ethiopia that was actually a country).

/his tards sperging about their supposed higher culture while failing even at this basic stuff

>all the infrastructure built in colonies where based on resource extraction
Are you retarded? The Germans built a rail line from the Rufiji Delta to Tabora for no other reason than they could. There was no resource to extract from Tabora other than labor and there sure as fuck wasn't anything in between. They built hundreds of missionary schools and multiple technical schools for their people in Tanganyika so they would have an educated labor force. These schools worked to such great effect that Tanzania had a higher literacy rate when it was turned over to the British than any other African colony would have INTO THE MODERN DAY. They cured fucking sleeping sickness and rinderpest so it would stop killing their fucking colonial subjects and their livestock. Then when the subjects revolted, they were put down accordingly. Other European colonies a shit. German colonies would have been far better than what everyone else left behind. Resource extraction or not, it improved their lives.

And another thing, you uneducated fuck, if a student was deemed good enough they would be removed from the technical school and sent to fucking Germany to study at the Kolonialschule with the colonial administration office workers.

You also missed the Kingdom of Italy's Flag Being wrong.

Dude you committed genoicde in one of your colonies and stole land from the people in Namibia to give to your colonist and enacted a forced labour policy that basically turned the natives into a labour caste.

Also you guys enacted forced labour in your colonies and I think in Namibia you had a policy where you needed like 5-8 Blacks to equal 1 white person's testimony.

>revolt
>surprised when you get killed

>Also you guys enacted forced labour in your colonies
In two, Namibia and East Africa. Namibia because labor POW camps. East Africa because the colony near instantly revolted when slavery was almost shut down in 1888. It was still illegal for Germans to own slaves. TMYK fuckboy. Meanwhile, literally everyone else had conscripted labor in literally all of their colonies.

No Namibia had forced labour before the genocide brah.
Also you did some nazi tier experiments on POW's and their mixed children (from rape) and there was manym ore rebellions in the colonies.

Why are you trying to paint Germany as some benevolent colonial force?

It wasn't just rape babies, they mostly worked on Rehoboth Basters.

Ethiopia amuses me.

Leave it to Italians to lose against bunch of spear-chucking tribesmen

How would you partition Africa, Veeky Forums?

The middle east?

>loving
>God

If God is real, he isn't loving.

>Tanks
>In 1895
Italians were quite outnumbered, and without any chance of communication or reinforcement from the mainland, and Ethiopians were supported by Russian weapons and military advisors.

all of it to britain, objectively the best colonizers for the colonized

Build a wall around both. Let them figure out and form their own borders on their own

>tfw most angolans hate Portugal and Europe

Why can't we all be friends?

Praise to Allan!!!!

A merciful god. You should wonder at the monstrous god that forced Europeans to leave before the colonial project was complete.

>It wasn't just rape babies, they mostly worked on Rehoboth Basters.
There's no distinction here. Basters are mulattos from Dutch colonists.

Eugen Fischer tested and experimented on Basters.
During the genocide rape babies between white soldiers and Nama/Herero women were experimented on in some place located on an island.

So two different cases but still pretty fucked up.

The you mean getting all the resources out?
Decolonization was going to be a huge fuckup either since the shit they could get way with before is pretty much off the table and they'd bankrupt themselves.

>Correct one would be racist
Yeah, I mean, why is black above white and red? Are they trying to say that black people are better than Euros and Indians?

Niggers are disgusting. The problem with colonization is that thanks to Euros, the population of Africa is going to be something absurd like 4billion in the next century. Mmmm Mmmm I can't wait for the developed world to be drowned under literal shit.

I really wish NWO would get its shit together. We need a good, deep genocide in Africa.

Mean :(

Nietzsche was right when he wrote: "sympathy multiplies misery". #refugeeswelcome and the Bataclan/Brussels attacks serve as illustration.

Africa needs a good cull. I hope the Chinese do it. They're insect enough to do it.

Nice edge.
We can use a guy like at the knife store I work at.

Heh Italy got BTFO

>I hope the Chinese do it
Someone post the webm of that Chinese bloke laying the smackdown on the African guy on the state of their railway infrastructure.

Why the fuck would the Chinese even want to bother with Africa? Seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Surely there are still some natural resources around.

Africa should only have 4 countries:

1) Egypt
2) Ethiopia
3) Meghrebia (covering everything else in North Africa)
4) South Africa (covering everything else sub-Sahara)

That's it. Ethiopia is the only "real" sub-saharan country. The rest are all made-up bullshit.

That shitty webm?

Chinese have been dicking around Africa for a awhile now

>This is a really unpopular opinion but I think America's affirmative action is a good thing for the reasons I mentioned

Affirmative Action IS a good thing, it's very, VERY poorly implemented and needs a full rework from the ground up. But the moral philosophy behind it is solid and benevolent.

He is right though. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on the planet, and even then the native people of Ethiopia are unique. The benefit of being cut off from the rest of Africa by high mountains but access to the sea means the middle east is right next door.

>Haile Selassie was a shitty ruler.

He was, but blaming him for the drought was a shit move. He can't fucking control the rain, that wasn't his fault.

he was just another historical example of a leader who was a good military man but a poor statesman.

And in the case of when Mussolini tried, Ethiopia had access to WW1 weaponry at that point. Which is still technologically inferior to what Mussolini had, but it's on a much more even playing field.

Hey man, leave Eddy alone. He is like the only goddamn smart black guy in his whole fucking country and has to put up with the stupidity of his people every day. The reason why he doesn't respond to what Lao Yang was saying was because, what the fuck CAN he say? He's just a radio worker and a translator, he can't control how his country works. It's not HIS fault things went to shit.

Germany is ruining that map.

It's also hilariously ironic because China itself destroyed everything that made it great and turned an entire generation into idiotic peasants, in an even more modern time than the Africans and even faster.

Dots or feathers?

Well it's red, so that's the feather stereotype

Affirmative action is bad
Meritocracy not ethnocracy

Even Allah hates niggers