Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/
Remove your faggy trip edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers

FAQs for Robinhood
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/
Last post

Other urls found in this thread:

biz.yahoo.com/e/160316/tlog10-k.html
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for CERU

Hey
>muh trips

CERU my nigga

VHC
if anyone has my posts about from last thread screenshotted, post them to share with the others. Let's not be greedy.

What kind of stop loss are you looking at?

>Thread fucked by tripfaggots instantly

wtg guys

>tfw ran out of money to buy VHC

Hopefully a gun barrel
Nigger bro is gonna not stop the losses.

Just had to give my .02$

Also, I will still lurk and post tomorrow without trips so dw

PRAISE KEK

Can we please stop whining about the trips? We are all united here in our quest for shekels.

I wish I could scoop more, but I don't have anymore either.

I will be selling somewhere between $15-$20

This, please.
Shitting up the threads further doesn't help.

Is vhc still worth the buy? I'm not too late?

Believe in PTX.
Believe in TLOG.

Do you not remember how the weak hands sold before CPXX rose to the moon? Do your research on these companies.

Sometimes you have to be patient when results don't have determined release dates.

For the risk takers: GSAT. Their TLPS is pending a vote from the FCC. One confirmed no vote and one suspected no vote (out of 5 - majority wins) sent this stock into the shitter, but an approval could be YUGE.

Pic related is PTX rocket fuel.

MAKE /rgt/ GREAT AGAIN. Please refrain from spilling spaghetti on the trips. Use their advice as a starting point for your own research, but don't clog the thread with posts singing their praises or cursing them.

at a dip now, if I had more I would pick some up from what i'm being told

buy asap

I will stop my faggot e-crusade if one among you can tell me the fundamental reason for a tripcode. Still waiting.

Makes cock sucking easier.

Gear, you seem like a cool dude, can you tell me exactly why you need a tripcode?

Who does this?
Just listens to biz like that and buys meme stocks?

DING DING DING.

Noko genuinely curious, where do you get your sources from? Any journals, newsletters, blogs you would recommend?

REMINDER

Alright guys now we can continue.

Seconding tlog

>All patients in the clinical trial had received prior therapy either in the form of topical steroids, UV light therapy, topical nitrogen mustard, or some other agent. Twenty-eight of 34 patients were evaluable for response at the six month time point. After six months of treatment, eight of 34 patients exhibited a response to treatment as assessed by the Composite Assessment of Index Lesion Severity, or CAILS, the primary endpoint, and a further 18 had stable disease. Using the modified Severity Weighted Assessment Tool, or mSWAT, a secondary endpoint in the clinical trial, 11 of 34 patients responded and a further 14 patients had stable disease at the six month endpoint.

>The interim results taken during this Phase 2 clinical trial demonstrated that SHAPE also showed improvement in pruritus (itch), a significant symptom associated with CTCL. Thirty-eight percent of patients demonstrated a clinically meaningful decrease in pruritus during the clinical trial as measured by a Visual Analog Scale. SHAPE was well tolerated by patients in the clinical trial. The 60 patient clinical trial is now fully enrolled, and we expect that final results will be available in mid-2016.

>SHAPE's composition of matter patent in the U.S. extends until at least 2028. We have acquired worldwide development and commercialization rights to SHAPE for all indications.

Phase 2 final data due sometime next month. I'd hold off on buying until an exact date is given unless you're fine with being in the red for a bit

This is either noko-bitch, or the Noko IDF, which is it?

Holy shit, rip /rhg/. The tripfags got you.

Thanks was just gonna ask

By the way that Gear guy has been posting on not 3 but 4 different IDs.

How positive is everyone on VHC?

dude look at the first thing I posted in this thread.
get in under $7
Just read a lot about a trend you follow.

Look at the level of obedience in this little bitch. Making your master very proud.

what difference does it make? I hop from pc, laptop, and phone. Another reason why im using a trip to begin with

Pls ignore the troll
Everyone else is
He'll go away

Forgot to add my source: biz.yahoo.com/e/160316/tlog10-k.html

i do this as well

i like the watchlist systems on my phone trading apps and like to post screenshots and what not but a laptop or desktop is much easier for shitposting and reading up on things

the IDs arent that important here

No, You have no reason to trip aside form stroking your frail ego on the internet. Don't be a faggot user.

Jesus fucking christ, screen cap this.
Trips literally admit they use 4+ IDs to shill post.
This is why you don't trust trips.
They try to get attention so they can pump.

my reservation on VHC is it looks like it already took off today

An astute observation. Got any more for us?

You keep using them to harass people trying to give valid info. It's retarded.
He made $600 today, the least I can do is take a couple of screenshots.

Lol, I said in the last thread I'm not retyping anything, do you know how fucking lazy I am?
Relax dude, just let him try and troll me. Everyone knows it's him. Funny thing is I haven't done anything but give props to the guy.

> If you truly had good intentions you would post pure information. No ego required. The smart will always find the diamonds in a heap of shit. You're encouraging people to not think for themselves and just wait for their shining savior to tell them what to do.

no sorry ;_;

wtf is going on

He made me** $600

Kind of like he's trying to tell me what to do?

He made me more today. Do you see me sucking his balls? Like I said. He posts sound information, but a faggot is still a faggot.

Wait wtf, I never harassed Noko?
Please post screencap sir
I posted legit tips today and even confirmed VHC for going up... Where did I get all of this hate from?

No, you made you $800.

You chose to accept an anonymous tip and bet on it, and that time it paid off.

You shouldn't make a habit of betting on anonymous tips. Eventually you'll hate yourself for it.

fuck off, you contribute 0 to the thread and all you do is complain.

>buy in at [email protected]
>closes at 6.21
>after fees and exchanges to GBP, broker tells me im down 87GBP

fuck my life

ignore the troll gear, tripfags are helping us trading noobs a lot

Should i buy VHC tomorrow? $900 in unsettled funds coming into my balance tomorrow.

Also quick question; why does declining oil prices cause the stock market to decline? shouldnt it mean that companies have lower operating costs and lower inputs now and therefore be more profitable thus making their stock increase?

You contribute nothing other than "Based Noko!" or "Leave Noko alone he made me $10!!!"

Rhg is better when everyone drops the trips and stops depending on a single person and instead everyone does research and contributes info.

I see where this is going

Due diligence made you $600.
The truth remains that there are so many stocks on just the NYSE and NASDAQ that our collective notifications are important to allow us all to analyze these trends.
EBIO still shows a great uptrend (if you ignore the settlement of the momentum-based spike). Watch the candles tomorrow for a reversal and buy in around then.

He's made a lot of calls and hasn't been wrong yet.

>fuck off, you contribute 0 to the thread and all you do is complain.

How do you know this? I'm anonymous. I've posted more stocks in this general than days nokofag has been here. No trip required, or internet ball licking. I was the GEVO user. Maybe I should put on a trip and play God with other peoples money. Follow this kid at your own cost.

Since we are now after-hours, add some spice to the thread; post your portfolio and ask for critiques, or post your personal analyses for review.

idgaf if they want to pump as long as I'm making money

Then fucking research and contribute faggot
>All you guys shitpost not me hurrdurr

I have think or swim and access to plenty of candle graphs but im not sure what im looking at exactly. how do they work exactly and how do you see in them for a reversal?

fuck off i know it's u

Hello lads, hope you didn't bleed as much money as I did today. Just wanted to direct your attention to this.
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
In earlier threads, I offered managing a calendar for you faggots. Only got a few positive responses, but whatever, here you go. I do not offer speculation, advice, etc. I just streamline information that you faggots give each other.

> Why does it look like shit?
Blame Google and the lack of WYSIWYG. I don't know if me personally inviting you via link will let you see what I see, but we have to make do with the public view of the calendar. If anyone recommends a better service, I'd be happy to switch.
>Why is it so empty?
Just started, wanted to let you guys get comfortable with it.
>What is Week Planner?
Every Sunday I will catalog what that week's memestocks are and also let you know what I hold for full transparency. As you'll see from my spread, I'm poor as shit.
>What is Thoughts/Speculations?
Every Saturday, I will gather all of your thoughts about how the markets did in comparison to what we expected, along with outside tidbits of information.
>My stock isn't listed!
I'll only list my own stocks and what I consider are memestocks for that particular week/month. If other tripfags are willing to partner with me, I can also list their holdings so they can speculate and offer advice with full transparency as well.
>This is a shitty idea.
Perhaps. I just made quite a bit of money memeing and dealing with you guys, so I wanted to return the favor.

TL/DR: Not another tripfag.

that's what I'm worried about

can other people make edits?

need fed meeting on june 15 and brexit on june 23rd on the calender

GG /rhg/. Lets make that a grand total of 4 cocksucking faggots. Can we make it to 5? Maybe 6?

do you realize all the drama you're stirring up is drawing more attention to him, exacerbating the problem you've described, and your drama shitting up /rhg/ more than a few trips ever could?

Look like it has potential. Good looks dude

*Yawn*

How do we know yr GEVO? You've brought this up multiple times and we don't give a shit. Now if you had trips on the other hand I bet you wouldn't be whining and bitching.

actually I was thinking about using tripcodes just to piss off these trolls. Maybe if they get angry enough they'll have an aneurysm and die

Nice work

Look at the EBIO graph I gave; that green candle you see after a long trend of red candles signals that a reversal is possible. While I have the daily candles in that post, you can look at the 4-hourly/5-hourly candles to further break down trends, and this one shows that clearly; we have a clear instance where the trend was reversed, with a candle that has quite a high stick on top (some people call this an inverted hammer; fuck the names, just interpret them as what they obviously imply). This is a good sign of a trend reversal, because it means that buyers were working quite heavily, driving the price up the entire period. Since this is AFTER a downtrend, it is a clear indication that price will go up. It did, and it went quite highly up because of the momentum surge from the buzz the next day. No, trend reversals do not mean momentum is coming--trend reversals stand on their own on a deeper, technical level.
Post some candle graphs you are confused about so we can walk through them.

How the fuck do you know how much I contribute, bottom-feeder?

No, him putting on a trip is what caused this. Maybe if you could see and think for yourself you'd know this. Why don't you have noko write all of your post for you? Oh, I forgot. You're his bitch.

Let's get back on trade, broko and I think the new stocks to watch out for coming up are
>ARRY
>MGT
>EBIO
>ELTP
Will post more later tonight about things and stuff.

I will be the only one making the edits. I'll pop in from time to time for the (You)s so people can direct important dates to me. Alternatively, you guys can just yell my name with pertinent information and I'll be sure to find it. Just make sure whatever information you have is easy to understand, and would preferably have a link

I will only tripfag whenever there is an important change to the calendar, such as moved dates, vital additions, or deletions. I'll shitpost anonymously with you guys the rest of the time. After all, I'm your lowly sticker bitch.

Should I add those to this weeks or next weeks memestock list?

WHY THE FUCKING TRIP
YOU DID SOMETHING SO FUCKING NICE FOR THE COMMUNITY
YET UR A FAGGOT BECAUSE U TRIP
DUDE

Yes him putting on a trip is what made you turn into a raging faggot. That's what did it. Those extra numbers and letters behind his name, that's what put the giant cocks in your mouth and butthole.

I'm about to start tripping too. Shit the thread up even more. What's your trip gonna be? MindlessNokoFollower#9?

There's at least like 15 dude, so make it #16

My portfolio....any advice or tips appreciated. Still very new to this

>all this hype on vhc
>no mention that $TWER is up 120%
WTF

Also, fuck you, dad gets free dinner faggot.

>All stocks we already had on the radar

Truly a necessary addition to this thread

Like I said, I will only tripfag when pertinent calendar information must be given and so people can direct suggestions to me. You think I'm giving you faggots an email to spam?

You niggers realize if you just stop responding to faggots like
they'll fuck off. Stop feedin obvious trolls

ARRY has 3 drugs schedules for FDA approval review
MGT is putting together a badass list of people to fuck everyones butthole it's often talked about
broko can tell you more about EBIO than I can.
ELTP is a volatile penny stock that every doctor i've asked (8 of them) think that it's product is viable, valuable, and has a market. It's coming out with a non-addictive oxycontin alternative. I think ELTP has a huge amount of growth potential and will buy some during the next dip.

Gee, I wonder why?

Just kidding. It's [email protected]

Have at it.

looks like a blood bath

This is OK usage of faggotry. Noko wants nerds to stroke his e-pene.