Why are Nordics so pretty?

Why are Nordics so pretty?

They are the closest genetic stock to the Aryan God-men

You mean Aryan soyboi

EWWWW

She isn't Nordic though.

Even though she's a bottom of the barrel autist, she's still gorgeous and anyone is lying if they say they wouldn't fall in love with a loyal, french accented, well read countryside cutie that gives them a family of glowing blonde sons and babbies

Fall in love with that homely mannish bydlo?

>dating 9/10 models
>dating cute girls that have had life on easy mode forever and enjoy unlimited attention
>constantly worrying about getting cucked
>men constantly hitting on your wife when you're away until the nut finally cracks

Unless you're Charles Manson tier at getting women, don't bother with that 10/10 goddess you dream of. A homely girl who doesn't garner attention online, read retarded Cosmo articles, who cares about having babies, looking after kids, keeping the house in shape and hiking outdoors is infinitely better and like a needle in a haystack. If you want Chad babies, marry a tall girl with a mannish face, if you want beautiful babies, marry a girl whose facial features complement your own, but always pick an intelligent girl or you'll get retarded kids

Thank me later

ok dude im not even him but even i knwo that that bitch is fucking ugly jesus u and ur ideals bc of pol is so annoying ffs

Arranged marriage > normie marriage

So yeah, I'd consider her.

that ugly bitch? lel

Ugh...
>live in Minnesota
>8 out of 10 girls are Nordic

I am so tired of big titted dirty blonde women, I just want a small titted black/brown haired cutie but they are so rare here in my corner of Minnesota,

>t. americuck who's never been outside his home town and bases his world view on what /pol/ tells him

where did her eyebrows go

>Charles Manson tier at getting women
holy shit dude hahaha

>20fucking18
>having kids
You like to make people suffer don't you?

Imagine posting this girl as if she's anything special.

jesus fuckin christ i hope this is some elaborate bait

Dude holy duck where in Minnesota I’ll switch with you in a heartbeat

>im 16 and think kids are dumb xd
When you grow old you'll want someone to be around you, not to mention that raising a kid is the ultimate fulfillment in life.

>nordic
>aryan

Expat in Norway here. This girl is--not even memeing-- firmly below average by Norwegian standards. At least in Oslo idk if she cuts it in the country side lol.

If anyone is interested I can certainly post pics from Tinder it is unreal how gorgeous like, all the girls are here.

Not even trying to be mean but OP’s girl is a plain frumpette.

this,
looks fade
sense on entitlement does not

Ironic how you said that while posting a 5/10. Everyone knows that slavic girls are the best

>Aryan meme
Oh dear

This girl is firmly below any European standards.

Eh, not really imho, Lots of German girls look like her. I’d consider her pretty standard there. Definitely above average for England.

>slavic girls
>the best

How does it feel to have inferior taste, user? Slavic girls are objectively the most beautiful.

Oh yeah, I heard that English girls are not really the most pretty ones, although German ones also don't beat standards. Northern European and eastern European girls seem to be the best, while western European boys seem to win it

Bongs are the ugliest.

I have to disagree, they, Germans and muricans have awful girls but bongs have handsome men

What is the chance of a conservative white girl marrying/dating a conservative and patriotic nonwhite guy?

Most handsome men i’ve seen have always been american. Brits are american wannabes.

I am yet to see half as handsome American as British. Americans are half assed Brits with awful accents. If you don't like British more you have objectively bad taste or/and are murican yourself

retard spotted

AMericans are bigger and somehow more masculine, more charismatic, more confident and easy going, and more handsome. Brits are skinny and hairless and shy and just weird faces. Like somehow there are similarities between french and brits. And both are different compared to americans. Idk, i guess living outside of their native land, it makes them less and less white, which surprisingly makes them more attractive.

yES but the British are the original peoples to inhabit this earth , thus everybody is a descendent of us.

Maybe they are bigger and fatter, but British have a lot better masculine traits, are more polite and intelligent, more confident and handsome. Americans are fat neckbeards and rednecks while British are good looking men. Americans are not attractive at all, I'm yet to meet any good looking one while I met dozens of attractive British, and I'm talking about usual citizen, not movie star. Also best men have hair where it's needed, not all over back and stomach and chest, if you love hair so much, go fuck a monkey

This guy has a point. I you want to have kids, you'd better make them into warriors. If you and your wife aren't warriors already at the moment of conception, if you don't live a sane, secluded life somewhere in the countryside, if you don't have the strength and intelligence to prepare them for what is to come, your children will suffer a horrible fate. The future is dark, don't bring children into this world irresponsibly.

That’s not true, humanity originated in africa, before we migrated to different parts of the world

That’s why they’re handsome and masculine you fool. The big strong rednecks, a LOT of them are good looking. Maybe you’re british. But i’m not american. Rednecks are so dreamy. Brit boys look like they smell too good

LOL are you an introvert with social anxiety? It’s just comical how LOTR wannabes are the lowest tier of men.

I'm not British. I like real masculinity, shape, character, voice, not pseudo masculinity like overgrown body due to fake full of meds food and big, fat necks made red under the sun. I like men who have their stance, who speak clearly, who are intelligent and have strong eyes and accents. I don't need a pile of meat for masculinity, I need a man who looks beautiful but acts masculine

Also, humanity didn't originate from Africa, there are many studies that have proved that false

LOL what the hell is any of that supposed to mean? We are facing a global economic collapse that will go hand in hand with civil unrest and subsequent further destruction of the ecosystem - your children will suffer this war or the aftermath of it, especially if they live in the city - this is not a joking matter.

YEs, and any economic issue is rooted in government regulations on the free market. The free market should be free and governments should be abolished. The movement of money and people should be voluntary and organic/natural.

Also caring about children is one of the most insincere excuse i’ve ever heard. Just say that you hate us shitskins, no need to force yourself to believe in fantasy morality like “the future of my children”. I mean, do you really care about them? Don’t talk about future children if you even struggle with women. I’m sure you don’t believe in meritocracy, you background check really hard, well i do too, and i do background check on you, before i judge your arguments.

Yes i’m a shitskin. Do i matter now? I don’t think so.

What the heck are you on about? How can you not care about the wellbeing of future generations? How can you not care about the wellbeing of your offspring? That kind of mentality is what brought us to where we are right now - two generations of living for the moment, spending as one sees fit, saving nothing for old age or one's kids, putting all one's faith in technological progress as society decays, trusting one's future to the "experts" instead of trying to build a society that could exist in peace and prosperity for eternity from the ground up. Also, what's up with calling yourself a shitskin?

>completely unregulated market is best market

why do people still believe this
the profit motive unregulated will sell you mom into slavery if its makes money. The "market hand" or whatever its called doesnt give a flying fuck about people and only wants growth without thinking about the long and short term consensuses

how the fuck would that make a better society
god you Americans are a puzzle to me, but hey good luck with a totally unregulated market with monopolies, terrible working conditions and an so skewed distribution of wealth that people live on different planets.

it will be Americas demise

also Norwegian chicks are nice but dress shitty, danish girls however nom nom nom

JUSt tell me honestly: when did the last time you have sex, and what do you usually jerk off to?

are u retarded? germans and americans look way better than bongs. nice try, mohhamed

27 Years
Pictures of cacti

jesus christ

The movement of money is voluntary. And what happens in independent trade between two entities, shouldn’t be interfered by anyone or anything. People have the right to like what they like, and no theocratic dictator should decide what the people can/can’t like. Free market is moral, and your version of morality should only govern yourself.

>monopolies
There’s no such thing, you statist fuck. The only monopoly there is, is when the government is doing it. When the government is the only one allowed to make railroads, or roads, or electricity, etc etc how is that NOT monopoly you stupid keynesian fuck? Private monopoly is best monopoly. It’s when the people actually decide who’s gonna monopolize (or dominate the market share). The one monopolizing is the one that people actually like. If the people stop liking them, they’ll stop dominating/monopolizing. Are you seriously this clueless about economics?

>muh distribution of wealth
Just worry about your own distribution of wealth.

>idealism, the post

>terrible working conditions
Let me tell you something you stupid commie fuck: companies make good working conditions NOT because of government, but because of competition. Because they don’t want their best workers to move out. Because they want to attract more workers in their company. You don’t even essentially need government at this point

Just refute it you low IQ subhuman. If i’m fundamentally wrong or infeasible, it should be easy for you, right?

Because i’m a shitskin and you will not take me seriously just like any other alt right idiot

And no i don’t care that much about the kids i’m yet to see. I don’t have kids at the moment, i don’t see them anywhere, so i don’t see how i could feel any kind of emotional attachment with someone i’m yet to meet. I don’t care about some stranger of my race, i didn’t grow up with him, how am i gonna have some sort of solidarity with them?

Why do people keep having the same discussions about politics that way smarter and educated people already had?

Also Dutch women are the best looking of all.

Most attractive women : spanish
Most attractive men : turkish

No i’m not white so don’t call me a cuck. (Somehow it’s immoral for whites to admire beautiful nonwhites)

>political discussions on the internett
yupp fuck this, it will be a waste of time
enjoy the decline of america based on the ideals you push

I’m not pushing multiculturalism. I’m pushing freedom of association. I think if a white person wants to make friend with a nonwhite immigrant, their friendship is legit and both “race traitors” shouldn’t be gassed. Like what the alt right believe

Actually you know what

Most attractive women : jewish
Most attractive men : spanish

It doesn’t matter really, as long as they smell good.

He didn't say you're fundamentally wrong, he said you're an idealist, which is obvious from your post. You deduce the superiority of the free market from some nebulous moral code.
>shouldn’t be interfered by anyone or anything
>the right to like what they like
>no theocratic dictator should decide what the people can/can’t like
>Free market is moral
Whether you're correct or not, you're obviously an idealist.

I'm not alt-right, I'm not even American. Furthermore, you don't have a skin colour on Veeky Forums, you are what you post. I don't really care about your ethnicity but the passive-aggressive self-deprecation with which you call yourself a shitskin is worrying, though not as worrying as your inability to empathise or to recognise the responsibility you have toward future generations.

British > Germans > Americucks

Also I'm a white non British girl but nice try, Jamal

most attractive women: Slavic
Most attractive men: British

Those are just like your opinions, men...

Yeah, and we are sharing them

They’re all feasible and rational. Therefore not idealistic. Idealistic would be marxism, pure fantasy dream.

You were nonetheless arguing from a moral idealist perspective. Idealistic is not just a synonym of unrealistic, an argument can be idealistic without necessarily being unfeasible.

Reminder that you'll never have a chance at this if you're not white

>The movement of people should be voluntary and organic/natural.

God no

>implying white women don't belong to BBC

>you have to be white to get a girl straight out of a BLACKED video

Wise words

pic unrelated I presume?
also 'nordics' are the most boring looking people in the world but maybe that's thanks to our culture being oversaturated with this look

depends, what type of nonwhite are you?

>implying that white women belong to anyone but white men

She fucked a nigger only because they paid her lmao

>implying white men are good for anything other than the cuck shed

little white dicklets when will they ever learn

>ethnomasochism the post
Boring how? Would you rather they have brown skin? Brown eyes?

>french
>nordic

This thread is so problematic and that's not OK. I am Pakistani Muslim and are as much as a Westerner as everyone else here. This thread smells of insecure white racists who should all just like kill themselves.

This is why the fashion industry needs more diversity, to associate whites with beauty is wrong, there is nothing more beautiful than a brown person. That's why whites get a tan LOL XD

read the other part of the post: oversaturation. it's become sort of the 'default white person' look to the point where every blonde with blue eyes look nearly identical to me

It's only boring to you because that's what you see every day if you live in Northern Sweden or something.

People don't want to admit it but these are the most sought after features in the world. Black and Asian women try to appear white and some go to extremes with it (hair straightening, surgeries).

They are the most boring people in the world compared to whom? Where in the world are they more "interesting"?

Look at finns. We look like mongols.

Pakistani muslim
>westener
I hope this is a joke sandeep, go back to your shithole.

finns are a nice variation on the blue eyed blonde though because of their cheekbones

Take this to /pol/ please.

>I hope this is a joke sandeep, go back to your shithole.

Racist! If you were not such a coward hiding behind the internet I would report you and have you charged with a hate crime. Hitler isn't cool, OK?

yeah, they look frail and victims of the environment.
plus they've got predisposition for being soyboi sjw cunts

>he thinks that is what the average muslim girl looks like

I lived in Lebanon and my mother is middle eastern. my sister looks like that except the eyes. and screw the aestethic part, middle eastern girls are more lively and redpilled than eurocucks

>tells whites not to be attracted to their own kid
>is attracted to their own kind

Lol. Moron.

Meanwhile whenever white women get a nose job they always file their big high nose down and get a button nose that looks more Asian. Grass is always fucking greener on the other side cunt nugget.

Someone post that collage of busted ass mid 20s white bitches who all have crows feet and shit. Meanwhile Asians look 30 when they're 50.

I'm a white female. Also pic related, it's you.

0/10 bait

>user never met eastern European girls part 1

a quick scroll through instagram will show you that white girls increasingly want to appear more 'coloured' than they are

>LARPing as a girl on a Mongolian Etch A Sketch website

You mean let 56% American girls? They are already not white

I want you to tell me with a straight face that more people get their lip size reduced than increased, and get their butt size reduced than increase. If you can ironically say that then I'll agree that people want to look white

You wish I was larping, Jamal. My white boyfriend has a bigger cock than you would ever dream to have with your half developed monkey brain

Only whores do that, and they don't even count as humans

I am only talking about people who are of middle or high economic and social status, so the people who I only associate with on my day-to-day live. White trash who try to look like Kim K don't matter to me.

There's no white women in this category who racemix apart from very rare exceptions. Exceptions could be the male being an successful athlete, model or MD.