How would you guys style these...

How would you guys style these? I'm a shit eating poor person and need some general advice on how to put an outfit together with these as opposed to just being shown a bunch of hypebeast jeans and shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/magnus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just wear slim/tapered light wash or black jeans with a plain tee and a light jacket of your choice.

you need the hypebeast jeans

i personally really like chicago 1s with green cargo pants and more straight jeans/pants

They go with pretty much anything. Seconding, slim light washed jeans. Top is pretty much up to you.

As im a poorfag jackets are had to get, is there any way to make them work with this?

Yes they will look fine with that. Like I said they go with everything. Wear light wash slim jeans or black jeans or chinos.

instagram.com/magnus/

is this color of Jordan 1 the new meme shoe or something?

Lol what. Chicagos have been a classic sneaker since the 80s.

They'll work with almost all classic/pop staples. Just learn your color wheel and experiment.

Any resources for an autist like me to learn how to use colour?

the stickied thread on the first page lol

Red or black tranckpants with white stripes (regolar adidas/kappa should work)
White athletic socks with black/red geometry/brand name

OR

Black tights and black running shorts

Wool pants are ineteresting option to and please dont wear:

ANY JEANS
CARGO PANTS
SWEATPANTS

I rock hem with bootcut Levi’s and skaterboi shirt combo, shits comfy for everyday (britfag here)

I cant seem get to the one with all white and red sole colorway. I just want my own jordans

I had a pair 2 years ago wore them with literally everything until they fell off my feet from overwear. Most favorite pair of shoes I ever owned. I'm gonna get another pair soon.

Fav outfit was pairing them with white slim fit jeans, plain red hoodie, black stud earrings, black/red Trail Blazers snapback, black necklace over the hoodie. Bitches would scope it hard, my ex would ask me to wear that outfit all the time.

then she broke up with me. 2015 was the pinnacle of my life. i think im gonna kms desu.

Light wash slim jeans look nice with Chicagos.