Go Out Magazine Dump Duce

Continuing from Dumping Japanese outdoor fashion/lifestyle kino Go Out Magazine from my collection.

As before, will continue until I'm bored, asleep, or my internet shuts off.

Chosen completely randomly, it's October 2014.

Why do you buy this boring garbage? There are much cooler mags out there.

Just dudes being guys

I had an Amazon Unlimited account that was basically free and ripped dozens of magazines during the trial period.

I actively hike and lived in Japan when I was introduced to Go Out. Obviously this back of the issue stuff isn't as great, but I've enjoyed it enough to keep following it online. Then again, it may just not be for you.

Does that mean its gone? Bummer.

No I'm just too lazy to do it. I have a standing offer to pay for a subscription if someone is willing to archive the other back issues in their spare time
There's stuff on there I don't necessarily like (like Warp and Casa Brutus) that other anons love, and I'll put up the 120 bucks a year if someone wants to take the responsibility

Is this Slint

I feel the same way about Popeye and New Day, though Warp and Brutus are importable, at least I've seen them in a few places. I myself am only interested in Go Out and have neither the time nor autism to archive them myself any more than they few I did then.

These white packs get me every time.

Jesus Christ it's so clean. Festival camp grounds are usually the fucking worst

And here's the first page of something I may post tomorrow. Go Out Urban Outdoor Style 2014.

Damn capcha has broken me down for the night.

This one has some of my favourite pics
And stores recs

honestly we got a dude taking time to post this comfy nice shit and you wanna be a twat and bitch instead of being constructive to the board? grow up my man

Entire New Day archive is on Amazon. It reminds me too much of 2nd, don't really see any point in ripping it
Lightning is so unique that I try to keep up, even if I don't always like it. Hanako is comfy but there's too much about jpop bands and food

I have so many fucking issues of Liniere and Mini that I haven't put up, it's not even funny. There are even sewing patterns in Liniere

Loving all these Japanese lifestyle magazine posts. Wish I could read them but looking at the pictures is good enough for me now. Keep them coming!

>sewing patterns
SUGOI

That bib/apron/vest on the top right, I saw several like it the thread before last you did, "Bib in Bag" or something. I love them, the style. It doesn't look like they're available here in the States tho. Does anyone have any idea where to cop?

I'm always partial to the pack history and white set of this issue, but this one is good too.
Made the same mistake about Hanako.
Thanks, user

You all know the game by now, dumping until internet dies or I'm bored. Let's see how much of this issue we can cram in without making a third thread.