Is shakira effay?

is shakira effay?

there is something very off about her, can' quite finger it

her face is very sharp which is weird to see on a latina

i fish i could finger her.

Nah, just haff lebanese
Lebanese chicks are a trip breh

Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking. I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Shakira. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Shakira pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would God create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

brilliant. Is this pasta? can I just search and replace for like, Jerry Blank?

it's pasta, but honestly who wouldn't like to fuck her

True, true.
Some chicks, its weird liek that
curves and poise and health & shit

can't understand them. i'm a girl and i'd fucking destroy her. she's attractive as fuck

It's hard to believe she's still so beautiful. She's got to be like 40 by now and she's hotter than 99% women twice her age, even Hollywood ones. Truly would give a ball just to lick a toilet seat she used in high school.

half her age*

excuse my autism

my mom is nearly her age and they look 25 years apart. she's immortal

well, shes sexay at least

haw haw
a serious lol
cheers

totally agree. apparently, hips really don't lie.

>Lebanese chicks are a trip
also the biggest hoes in the world
stick pure white women

Within my limited experience, they kinda were on the slutty side, but at the same time I'm loathe to call white wimminz 'pure' (whatever that means).

Or any of us, for that matter. We probably milrs from pure ourselves, brother

most women in general are hoes. lebanese are just more obvious

>I'm loathe to call white wimminz 'pure'
then tell me what race of women are more likely to be kissless virginal religious little neets
Not saying all white women are pure, but from my experience, a lot of them tend to be modest prudes with a wild side once you get it out of them

I'll give you that. Good point.
I think it's the 'life in a major city' thing, tbqh. Everyone is like... over everything. It's sad.

>I think it's the 'life in a major city' thing, tbqh
true, plus a lot of whites live in small/rural towns, well the ones that aren't ghetto dumps anyway, people there tend to be more modest and reserved

You know, I tried the small town thing, I really wanted to settle down and lead a simple life in the mountains, and man... She blew up in my face so bad. I almost wonder if our culture hasn't become some sort of mutated virus, encouraging the worst in people.

Because I swear, after we came to NYC together everything went tits up.

> I really wanted to settle down and lead a simple life in the mountains, and man... She blew up in my face so bad.

what and why did she do it? the thing about girls like those are that you can't come to them, they come to you, it's a great experience once you get lucky, they also tend to be super traditional and smart as well, great cooks, submissive, keeps everything nice and clean and they're good at making places look nice, a lot of them are interesting as well as actually having hobbies instead of just instagramming for hours like urban hoes do

Jw, did you post here 5 years ago w/trip?

See, that's exactly what I thought. I pouted everything I had into making this massive life change, and ended up with a druggy art hoe who couldn't keep a livable house or cook dinner, didn't have hobbies and had the nerve to tell me I don't know how to do shit I spent decades mastering because my take on shit wasn't "female positive" or somesuch garbage

I should have paid more attention to her and whatnot, but honestly, I blame third wave tumblrina feminism

yuh
I won't trip nomore tho, name is enuf and i'm not fucking important or anything

>"we better verify this late 50's loser"

lmao you picked up a liberal meth hoe, find a nice conservative lady to breed with and make you dinner every night like I did

you're more important than you think. you see whats become of this place.

Dude I am so wary now, it's ridic. on toppa that, bish still stalks me online, and it's weird.

You did well for yourself. Seriously.

liberal meth hoe? oxymoron

meth hoes couldn't give 1 shit about politics

Thanks, man. That means a good deal to me.
sure used to be diff around here, you got that.

>tfw you'll never doggy style the she wolf

can you believe she has TWO kids