Stop wearing fur

Throw out your fucking leather belt and shoes and go vegan and live in a house of sticks

Animals aren't sentient

I am vegan

fur & leather wearers need to hang

And leather?

And you are impacting nothing but you smell weird

reminder that meat contains creatine and ruins your hairline

Oh btw, your so-called Vegan Leather has a massive environmental impact that dwarfs that of leather harvesting while shitting carcinogens and toxic waste all over the place.

That's cool tho, no bum karma from dead cows, amirite?

why are you so triggered by veganism bro

Reminder that you're a soybottom and I could care less because Peter Luger steaks are worth it and i generally dont give shits

eh, I see their ideology as fundamentally flawed and unrealistic to a species that evolved as ominivores and will be for some time

its like who gaf? meat is delishus. I'm an omnivore. Fuck, am I supposed to harvest my proteins from soy?

Also I got accosted by vegan protestors recently and this one dude went apeshit chimp out loo loo when I interrupted him to point out his shoes and belt. Which were leather.

incel detected

lel absolute brainlet

an appeal to nature is the best you have

you can get everything you need as a vegan and minimise your harm to animals and the environment

Oh lord
thats good
moar plz

why are people so disgusting

I gotta say, your infografik makes sense... I mean, I was vegetarian for ~3 years, but I kept getting malnourished
First steak after that? I puked for hours

You make a good argument

>Animals aren't sentient
kek

the absolute state of meatcucks

>Stop wearing fur
immediately shaving my balls, ankles and ass cakes

My dog eats the adhesive off of ledgers and legal pads. I wondered if there were hooves in it, but she might just be retarded.

maybe she's a dog lawyer?

Also, leather is the best. Fuck cows, horses and hippopotamuses.

PETA GTFO

Every time you post I'm going to double my meat intake for the day, buy something leather I don't need, or invest in the Russian fur trade. 10 vegan posts and I plan a food tour of that Chinese city that eats all its dogs once a year.

edgy

My cat has an all meat diet, chicken beef lamb, none of that additive corn bullshit and his fur is amazing. If you think my cat's going to eat better than me you're wrong.

That's one leather wallet.

VEGANS TONGUE MY ANUS

Make me

c/n

you puked because you couldn't digest something like that all at once. the equivalent of a starving person eating a normal meal.

no

Wow, one video of people abusing dogs. That really makes me not want to wear leather. /sarcasm/

Look dude, a lot of leather and fur goods are sourced from ethical and sustainable sources. Just like there are a lot of good feminists, but it's the bad ones who shine through. Don't believe this shit PETA feeds you.

Furthermore, hundreds of thousands of cows are killed every year for their meat, and there's nothing you can do about that. Why not put their skin to good use as well? I'm going to continue buying leather goods, and there's nothing you can do about that either.

I was a vegetarian for 5 years. The first thing I had when I decided to quit was a steak. I felt better than I had in years for hours after that steak.

>ethical

kek

Guess I'm eating two steaks today.

Uhh, please don't.

Clearing the jungle to grow soy, cocoa, palm, sugar, etc obliterates entire habitats, killing trillions of animals and causing many many to go extinct.

Only locally produced small scale operations can be acceptable. Of course it is inevitable that you will destroy habitat, but at least it isn't on a mass scale.

most habitat destruction is due to the crops we grow to feed animals

absolute brainlet

kek you're a moron

going vegan is one of the best things you can do for the environment

You are obviously very close-minded and passionate about this topic, so I'm not going to argue with you. Don't buy leather and fur if you don't want to. But only a very small majority of leather and fur goods come from abused animals. The vast majority of luxury retailers are for the ethical treatment of animals, so they make sure their products aren't made with that kind of shit which is usually cheap and poor quality.

Based agreeable retard

It's not that I hate vegans or disrespect your counterculture. It's that you're almost always fucking wrong.

You know what else damages your hairline? Testosterone. So unless you're a girl, good luck. Truthfully it has more to do with ancestry anyway.

I'm so happy I decided not to go vegan, people like you all are just laughable. You are spreading half-truths and gore pictures to back up yourself with emotional manipulation.

I wonder if you all are so awful because human brain developed while consuming meat and without it you are regressing because it doesn't get what it needs, pic related.

creatine raises DHT not test

educate yourself

Your heart is in the right place but this message will fall on edgy faggots that believe empathy makes them more manlet than they already are.

The lesser evil is still evil.

You have no moral highground.

May aswell be arguing pork vs beef vs chicken

r8 my transformation Veeky Forumsggots

wut

a lesser evil is obviously better than a greater evil

are you retarded? srs

You're saying there's an entire spectrum for food-evil?

God this larp is obnoxious...

yes there's degrees of harm

vegainstrength on insta

pretty gud nutritional advice for new vegans

Do not cop.

he is a solid man

>Hello good sir, I'd like to buy some yummy imitation eggs made from cow blood

get involved

discord
.gg/BwRF4bh

Asians r not human

im not vegan and i wouldnt have any problem wearing a leather jacket for example but what they are doing is so wrong like chinese ppl are not humans

Who cares, they're just animals

>medicines

And how you think they made it to the pharmacy? You forgot about the years of animal testing?

But vegans don't use animal products at all, not only the ones that animals had to be killed for. Therefore all the string instruments can go fuck themselves as you use horse hair to play stuff like violin, viola or cello

lel whites do this to everything from cows to chinchillas

but no muh dogs! dem Asians are subhuman for that!

fucking wypipo

Coyotes are fuckers. I shoot everyone that I can that comes on to my land here. It's not going to really impact population but if you put pressure on them they usually move on for awhile.

fuck off cunt. I'll continue wearing leather and fur, what's the point of this post? do you really think it'd change anyone's opinion?
fur and leather have been staples in fashion and will continue as such

i love fur but do not cop, pretty ugly desu

>I'm so happy I decided not to go vegan,
I hate people like OP, 4 of my closest friends / my ex-gf were all vegan and never acted like this. it was mostly for health reasons (staying very thin) and they still wore leather & fur, but vegans like OP are the absolute worst

Just look at it. How aggressive. How dangerous. What an evil creature.
How am I supposed to feel bad for that thing?

Lmao

I'm vegan and I don't play the fucking cello

Also, I bet you could make similar strings out of synthetic materials

Synthetics that once worn through and tossed into landfill will sit there for hundreds of thousands of year slowly leaching toxins into the environment. Wonderful.

Horse hair is renewable, causes no lasting harm to take from the animal and sinks back into the soil without adverse effect. Oftentimes it means you are collecting what they shed once winter passes.

You couldn't. If you could they would be already changed.

Exactly.

You're cowardly delusional. At least have the guts to say you don't care about what happens inside a cordume,but to pretend that taking fur out of animals is done "ethically", it's pathetic. The amount of evidence to disprove your point puts you on the same level of flat earthers.

hes gorgeous