I'm a guy and want to look pic related
am i gay? is this style too gay for a guy

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZzeQpsDIZf/?taken-by=brxndon143
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you do you man

keep it masculine. look at kpop styles my dude

Dudes already do this shit. It's all about how you carry yourself tho

Bend the gender if you want bby it's 2018 fuck anyone who doesn't like the way you dress

instagram.com/p/BZzeQpsDIZf/?taken-by=brxndon143

Here you go

>instagram.com/p/BZzeQpsDIZf/?taken-by=brxndon143
Is that you? looks nice, but personally i would try different colored shoes

woah that's really accurate

nah he is a PRO GAM3R from australia

I remember there used to be palewave threads quite regularly. Now this would be called soywave i guess

>tshirt instead of sweatshirt
>stan smiths instead of superstars
>guy probably not even asian

were you even trying?

what does being asian have to do with anything :o

nice

man it's just an example, he was not even trying, he was just demonstrating that Palewave is genderless

bruh that's a simple palewave fit, pretty inoffensive and androgynous for anyone to pull it off

Nah palewave's pretty cool in my opinion.

Honestly being interested in any form of fashion as a guy will get you called a fag so you kinda can't let those comments affect your style. You do you, OP.

You're gay user, just admit it.

What kind of jeans should one go for? I am kinda too self concious to wear super skinnies. So will regular skinnies be enough?

This.

If you do not/are not attracted to another man, suck a man's dick (or vice versa), get rammed in the ass by a man, or kiss a man, then nothing you do will be gay

You could honestly go with regular/non-skinny fit depending on the size of the sweater. If youre trying to look airy and not too cozy then go with regular skinny.

you pansy-ass pinkos sicken me. i sincerely and heartfully recommend you hightail it to the nearest recruiting office on the double, lest you wallow in faggotry for the rest of you sphincter-loving days

t. the eternal boomer

are kpop styles really that masculine? not that there’s nothing wrong with looking effeminate, i just wouldn’t class the majority of korean pop stars as dressing ‘manly’ (baggy jumpers, stripes, visible ankles etc)

depends how you handle it bro
i think men wear it more subtly. really hard to explain. may also have something to do with grooming

yeah you make a good point man, maybe i’m looking at it as a westerner from a provincial town when i say they aren’t masculine. i’ve personally worn things slightly more ‘traditional’ and been told i look and dress feminine

It's okay user. Masculinity and femininity are not linked towards sexual orientation, and much of what is perceived as being masculine or feminine is largely made up by the industry. Wear what makes you feel good.

Wearing a pink shirt doesn't make you gay, having sex with men does.

>am i gay?
do you enjoy having sex and are attracted to other men?

that's what it means to be gay, OP....

>is this style too gay for a guy
Not if you browse Veeky Forums
Btw /r9k/ is making fun of you guys as we speak

not only are you gay but also a laggard

>/r9k/ making fun of us
It's like the spergy shy kid in class commenting on your shoes while he wears a pair of sketchers

you rilly like mission hill, huh? I think it was a good show, a bit before its time, even.

guy in the hoodie looks like his ancestors ate from really high trees the last 50.000 years.

Are superstars now looed down on for a guy to wear? Is there now a negative stigma to them? I think they're pretty good especially for $30-40

lol

is pretty good example!!! nice, user

ARMY REPORTING

you look like pepsi max

This isn't funny except when it actually was an accurate observation made in its original thread. Stop forcing it

just got this, what do you guys think

I mean... I was thinking something more along the lines of "you don't need to prove your sexuality to anyone" but if that's what you have to tell yourself godspeed