Hey guys is my gf Veeky Forums?

hey guys is my gf Veeky Forums?

would you fuck her?

i bet you'd watch you cuck

Hard to tell. show us a pic where she isn't covering half of her face and wearing 6 lbs of make up

yes id watch

I’d fuck whoever that isn’t disfigure and isn’t disgusted by me

what would you do to my gf?

I would boop her nose and snuggle up and wrap my arms around her. She would politely try to disengage and tell me, "Dude, we're going to fuck, but cuddling and emotional intimacy isn't really part of the deal. This is a no-strings-attached kind of thing and when I want cuddles I get them from my boyfriend." I'd tell her, "Sorry, but that's not going to work for me, it's physically impossible for me to become erect if I don't snuggle for 15 minutes first."

She'd start to get a little creeped out and try and wriggle out of my grip but it would be too strong. I'm too strong. I'm not letting go. the situation starts to get upsetting and you start to have second thoughts, you come over and try to pull me off of her now-struggling form, but I hang on like a koala, you can't make me let go. im not letting go.

>her

Hahaha

I love this website.
Actually, I hate this website.

shoot the perverted fag that shes dating and tell her to find a man that doesnt post her pictures online asking people "what they would do to her"

Yes yes, but what would you do to her?

for fuck sake

I have a theory about this thread but I'd like to see how it goes first.

After I start laying pipe in your GF I'd get her to tell you what would really turn her on is if you got laser hair removal all over your body and started wearing a chastity device.
The deal would be you are only allowed to be out of the cage and erect for as long as I am erect.
So you're handcuffed to a chair with a vibrator taped to your dick watching her lick my arsehole, if you aren't spent by the time I am - too bad.

what is your theory?

I can't tell you now, I'd like to see how it goes first.

It doesn't go anywhere though

just tell us you cuck

Patience, friendo. This is a good thread with lots of potential for hilarity, drama and terror. I'm sure over time many Anons will find it worthy of contributing to.

yes you cuck i'd ream her like an animal
post tits

>This is a good thread
It isn't.

OP is this your gf?

fb / 100002558620195

this isn't Veeky Forums, just slut-core

you absolute madman

to the OP: no

>relationship status: single

who the fuck posts about their relationships on facebook?

i do. just the relationship status

i thought twitter kilt facebooks

Jake? Nigga you gotta remove the file info. Anyway she's cute and most of us would fuck her, but there's like 10 boards where this would be more fitting. Also yeah she seems relatively fashionable.

>who the fuck posts about their relationships on facebook?

From what I've seen people fucking love that shit.
eg. Changing their status every time they have a fight.

thanks man i havent laughed out loud at a post in ages i know this is a garbage shitpost but you legit made me laugh in the real world and that needs some kind of acknowledgement

kek turns out me and OPs "gf" go to the same uni...

Holy fucking kek

What the fuck she lives right next to my uni and I have mutual friends with her

Twitter is for ranting.
Facebook for bragging.

Picrel is OP if he's not lying.
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18

Huh, my theory was that OP is a trap trying to get us to describe how we would fuck him.

i'd bend her over and spank the shit out of her with those leggings on desu famalam im ROCK FUCKING HARD rn

Best post I've seen in months

My theory is that OP is some cuck jealous this guy stole his dream girl, so he purposely posted her picture on Veeky Forums with a caption making us think he is her boyfriend. He knew some wannabe epic doxer would trace the file info back to facebook and he's probably hoping someone will send this thread to the girl.

I'd even go as far as to say that is OP samefagging just trying to speed up the process.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW PLEASE

only in the ass so you dont get stuck raising my bastard child
because im a decent guy like that

Shes pretty fat

i'd forcibly creampie her tbqfhwyf

just one more thing

>I'm too strong. I'm not letting go.
>but I hang on like a koala, you can't make me let go. im not letting go.
today user was not a faggot

OP on suicide watch

Every time I use this site it ends up being productive

Put me in the screen cap

>100002558620195
lmao we both in ireland pretty close to each other i'll fuck her

For fucks sake

I'm crying

jejejejejeje

NO STOP THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Oh Boy.

>op