There isn't anyone on the internet posting better fits

There isn't anyone on the internet posting better fits.

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/men/designers/hender-scheme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck

when has exclusively wearing shades of brown ever looked good

gtfo

Lmao. Those petty legs.

Also this. Exclusively dressing in the colours of shit is not a good look

I mean... it doesn't look bad.

lmfao this nigga proportions are fucking gross

God I hate this fag posting, he's always with those skin tight chinos and ultimate normiecore.

Nobody likes your "I stole mummy's bedsheets" poncho, Rickfaggot

w2c shoes what are those

Hender scheme. They make very expensive, albeit very nice, reproductions of popular shoes

ssense.com/en-us/men/designers/hender-scheme

>When has exclusively wearing shades of brown ever looked good
In OP pic, for one.

How many of you on Veeky Forums are literally delusional?His pants are a size too tight, there's nothing wrong with his proportions.

So it's either nut huggin chinos and tricky ricky diapers, eh ?

uh excuse me?? i walked dior last three fashionweeks so dont ever fucking post here again reddit

wrong, legs look cartoonish
skinny isn't always the best, especially when emulating such a masculine style

Is it just me but when someone only puts their thumb in their pocket i'm convinced it looks autistic asf

Fat ass detected

it's that bobble head dude again

I like the French/Italian nuthugging slim fit way more than this faggot’s fit

It’s just you

trips but i gotta say, that outfit "looks" fine "on paper", and for two seconds of this photo, but in reality, there's no way anyone can be comfortable in this tight clothing. unless the pants are stretch spandex cotton, but the shirt and jacket is just way too tight. tbs the sleeves look too big for him. I actually do like the colours, though, I would never wear brown ever, but the colour scheme is passable. it's just way over the top matchy match mens wear cringe.

*blocks your path*

lol sorry but you literally cant even zip that jacket up it's so tight, it looks retarded, like cartoon cutout. look how far apart the zippers are

this looks terrible. how insecure is the guy. we get it you're "buff"

tryhard cringe, needs sprezzatura

If you actually think he's "buff" you're blind and stupid you dumbcunt haha

They always look like chicken's feet to me

B I G H E A D
I
G
H
E
A
D

fuckin lmao

too true

Least he stopped that faggy toe tap cross legged pose.

Shirt is loud in the wrong way, and black chelseas would have been a much better choice. Not bad though

Those shoes look like bananas

Am I am the only one who sees Indiana Jones on this?

What a hater

ask me how I know you dress like shit

buff was in quotations. he's normie buff but a total dyel.

Can't disagree about the black boots. I kinda like this shirt but it indeed could be better.

Indiana Jones core?

is there any cringy menswear cliche this guy doesn't indulge in

Riding some menswear nobody’s dick this hard.

Consistently for the past couple months. Sad!

Keep crying retard he's better looking that you

Why are you so gaga over this dude. You don’t even know him and you’re like defending him and shit against random trolling.

This is probably the fifth thread you’ve made about him that I have seen shit dude get off his dick its sad.

? I'm not OP. I don't even browse Veeky Forums I just love to shitpost

Once again, you impressionable lot fall for good photography tricks- natural lighting, good resolution/exposure, and shot angles. These fits are very unremarkable-but good photography will make any fit, no matter how awful, at least somewhat interesting. His consistency is what makes you think they're good when they're mediocre at best.

That being said, these fits are still better than 90% of what this board produces.

Love how he always cuts off his big head.

Sauce on this guy?