What cigarettes are you smoking, Veeky Forums?

What cigarettes are you smoking, Veeky Forums?
Down to my last Marlboro, the only options in New Zealand are rollies or British tobaccos with one or two American brands in there.
I payed $28NZD for my last pack of 20's

Start rolling my dude, way cheaper
>t. Kiwi

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM: “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND TOLD HIM: “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

FOR SUBSEQUENT DECADES, THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL: ROT HAD SPREAD THROUGH HIS VISCERA, HIS SKIN HAD SHRIVELED DUE TO EXSICCATION; AFTER MANY DAYS OF SUFFERING, THE FORMER BOY DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE: “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

Nat Shermans. First pack of cigs i bought in 2 months. Have always been my faves

TO THIS POST IS ATTACHED AN IMAGE SHOWCASING THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

My dad smokes Port Royal and it's definitely my favourite in a respectable price range. Still
>$47 for a 30g pouch
My city gets a fuck ton of Russian sailors coming in and out of the harbour selling cheap vodka and cigarettes. I know some Russian colloquialisms, so maybe I could get a few packs for a normal country price.

Where are you from? If Europe, what's the brand choice and prices like there?

why are you yelling

my friend smokes djarum black and shit was cash

Smoking malboro red for 6,30€ my favorite Germany is cucking me with these prices I'm broke and can't buy new pack until Friday so have to smoke hookah everyday as substitute

€6,30? Mate, in Britland its about £10.70. Fuck tax

tripfag

>tfw now half the package is a picture of some random bloke sighing about his impotency.

fellow german here
start rolling, its 1/3 of the price
also:
>malboro red
you pleb

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

used to smoke yellow camels, but recently started smoking marlboro gold >bc muh light cigarettes

is this a meme

gauloises blonde.

Who the fuck are you

discount native cigarettes for 2$ cad a pack

Everyone makes fun of me for smoking Newports, but I actually like the way they taste, and theyre cheap.

choice is the cheapest option in auckland its still like 21 bucks or something

i hope your mother gets raped by a pack of wild dogs

shits garbage

what do you have to worry about, the cancer from your trip is enough for two lifetimes

rick wannabe

305s