Testing the waters for a potential accessories general

Accessories are fashion, albeit not something that everyone has the greatest amount of knowledge about.

>What accessories do you incorporate into your fit?

>What brands do you like the most?

Feel free to post inspo and get a conversation started. I'll post some myself to get it started.

I've started wearing a necklace over my hoodies and turtlenecks. I've also been looking into getting an earring like this that dangles but im not sure if I should go for the dagger or a cross.

Chrome Hearts and Alexander McQueen for the most part. Im still trying to stick my neck out there and see what I like.

Also, thoughts on this earring?

Face masks: Y/N?

Even though I do have bracelets and necklaces, I primarily opt for at least two or three things since it's easy to throw on and go about my day.

The Great Frog is pretty nice for "subtler" pieces but I've found a recent appreciation for Chrome Hearts and was able to find a cemetery for a good price and a bracelet that I did some restoration work on.

Nice, where did you buy your cemetery? I've been eyeing that too on grailed.

I actually found a jeweler that lives out in California through searching around on eBay that specializes in collecting Chrome Hearts pieces.

I messaged him on legit checking one of the auctions I had bid on and he got back to me within an hour saying "oh yeah this doesn't match the ones I have for sale. If you're interested I can sell you one."

Only if you're asian, I cannot stress this enough. No other race can pull this off. Please, do not embarrass yourself

Some of my newest rings

Bwahahaa

old seiko 5, margiela leather cuff bracelet, misc silver ring, just bought a Vivienne Westwood orb necklace so probably that too

no real preference, i like silver stuff because it goes well with my skin tone. I was looking to make my own necklace with a silver chain and a fleur-de-lis (reminds me of my mom) but I couldn't find an appropriately sized pendant I liked. I make custom wallets/cardholders though so maybe I'll make a leather and chain bracelet or something eventually.

>I've started wearing a necklace over my hoodies and turtlenecks.
7/10 made me respond

>Accessories
Just a few minimalist rings - two bands and a plain signet, nothing too gaudy.

>Brands
I have the Rey ring from Vitaly. The bands are one of my mom's rings, and one cheap stainless steel one i picked up at the shore.

Not following with the minimalist trend, I've been looking at this Gucci ring (pic related) in order to kinda branch out and evolve my style a little.

I have no piercings, no tattoos

Lol, dude. Those are abysmal.

>start a 'general' no one asked for
>adopt a trip/name for absolutely no reason
every time
why

Explain please

maybe you need an accessory handbag to keep your tampons in

This is the only jewelry I wear, mostly for sentimental reasons, but I do like the general look of it.

currently

>What accessiores do you incorporate into your fit?
My current lineup is a Seiko Cocktail Time (a dress watch but I love it too much to not wear it constantly), Cartier bracelet, a thrifted leather bracelet, Ann D necklace, and two rings, one SLP and one Margiela.
Cartier, Parts of Four, Ann D and Henson I dig a lot.

Why does Eddy look so good in almost everything

where do I get these ring sets?

very high quality rings there my dear

I have the B/W version of this scarf. It's super nice to layer with.

Don't listen to . surgical masks will become a thing in the States. Get 'em before they start trending. Race also have nothing to do with it. I'm a spic and I bought like 3 last week.

I don't own much just some rings and a couple chains but one thing i'm definitely looking to add this year is this beauty.

AHHHHHHHHH

of course youd be a spic with that level of delusional thinking. have fun masking yourself in your taco breath bro

take off one ring and it'll look good

For a moment, I thought I was in a cringe thread.

I'm this guy.

Sorry I didn't look at you two before my previous comment. I'd have included you in the first list otherwise.

Why doesn’t this look cringe compared to the rest?

I dont know. Maybe I imagined him wearing one at a time?
Or, I'd say he is overdoing it but at the same time, any of those pieces aren't very loud so it doesn't stand out as much as others.

I wear these rings very frequently

This guy again.
Just wanted to contribute cause i felt like a pissy asshole.
You might count this as cringe and it might look horrible on hands but I think it looks beautiful by itself.

looks very cheap. im gonna guess foreber 21 and h&m

Used to wear these pretty often, but ditched the beads and added in a simple ring instead.

I have a ring similar to this. Made of titanium and carbon fiber. Got it as a gift.

The pointer finger and thumb rings are both from ASOS, but I'm looking to replace them soon

W2C good silver dangle earrings? I love SLP ones but they’re difficult to find

N

the trick to accessories is not to wear any barring maybe a watch

>putting plastic beads next to a 50K watch

that's caviar you uncultured swine

>WoW metaller living at their mom's basements general

This is most of my stuff. I have the same Parts Of Four bracelet with the four bars for the other hand as well. I rarely wear all of it together but it happens, and the nmostly in the summertime when you don't have that many options for making a cool fit.

this lace bracelet was a muad ting until it detached from my wrist one day and I lost it

Pleat show me the best jeweler, oh enlightend one.

I wear stuff like big gangster chains... I have anime watches, mostly wear my dbz one a friend gave me sometimes I hang a bandana off the belt loop of my skinny jeans (my gf liked this) I used to wear a spiked collar with chains all the time until same gf got sick of it also I liked my thug chains better... Also I wear alot of beanies and snapbacks if those count

Anyone know where to get this exact cross necklace?

W2C bracelets other than the cartier one?

Any ideas on what chain to choose? Its a 1920s sports medal

Thats a better picture of the same coinage

I wear a simple dark brown bracelet with a red rectangular curved bead that says Shiva on it in Hindi which is surrounded by a couple of black and red beads. Not Hindu, but I admire what Shiva represents. Other hand reps a watch sometimes.

I wear a gold signet ring with my family's crest I inherited from a relative on my 21st birthday, and sometimes a watch.

People are going to think you are a hardcore BDSM fetishist

all just basic stirling silver stuff, thinking about buying a stolen girlfriends club bracelet and necklace