Septum rings

Why the hell do girls get these? They're unattractive. I have never met a single person who has found them attractive.
All they do is detract from your appearance. If you were a 5 before you got it, now you're a 3. If you were an 8 before, now you're a 5.

Does anyone actually think that these are hot?

I find them attractive on attractive people.
Same as any other piercing.
If the person is hot, then I'll like it... if the person is ugly, it's like putting glitter on a hot shite.

Punks like to get them because it contantly calls attention to the slavery that we all live under.

Is this the same autist who keeps making these "why don't girls" threads? "Why don't girls do this, why do girls do that. Why aren't all girls exactly everything I personally want them to be?? reeee"

They didn't you, bro.

Instead of being triggered why don't you just fInd yourself one of the vast majority of girls who don't have a septum ring.

I don't even try to be mean or anything, I think piercings can look pretty good
but I have NEVER seen a septum ring look good on a girl
my cousin got it too and it looks so disgusting

In my extremely valued opinion, labret décalé piercings are the most disgusting thing. They look like ripe pimples around your mouth. I really wonder why people like them so much.

can't unsee

I only like them to cute boys.

Nostril rings and any kind of lip or cheek piercings, like I find completely off-putting.

They think the idea of mutilating or making your body looks garish is fashionable. They're wrong.

I used to not like them but now I think they look good on some people

They used to be cool, but during the past 3-4 years they were killed by SJWs and edgy white girls. Especially the fake ones with a tribal/urban design and weird stones in them and shit.
t. someone who used to have a septum

pic is related

I've got mine when I was 18 and in my punk phase, I've got rid of my other piercing, but I've kept that one, since I think that it adds symmetry to my face. I also get compliments on it from time to time, most often, when I'm taking it out to clean it and people can compare my face with and without it. but I'm not sure if they like it because they are used to my face with the piercing, or if it actually adds to my face.

>I don't know why I got this piercing, I don't have the self-knowledge to answer OP, so I'll attack his status. Then I won't feel anxious and unstable about his question.

i got it because i'm really insecure about the bottom of my nose and it honestly looks way nicer with a septum.
i wear a minimal ring tho, sometimes i even forget i have one

Septum’s are so disguisting looking. Most girls wear them to single their being different. Same thing as dying your hair.

they only look good on black noses

nose rings in general are tacky af

I thought it looked good on my wife but still preferred her to not have it

I don't like monroe piercings tho

I don't mind them on bottom lip but I don't like top lip

all girls are ugly

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goes the cow.

where's ryss?

whom is this fluid druid

Completely stupid, looks like snot or a booger hangin.....

oh god...
my ex had one and flaunted the fuck outta it

now she just calls me abusive on Veeky Forums

looks nice user, wish I hate the guts to get one myself but I've not got the confidence for it. my friends all gave the idea a resounding no too

Why does her face look so weird? Especially around her mouth.

Her chin and jawline are non-existent, beyond just being feminine.
Her philtrum is smooth, she may have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

guys what do you think of mine? (i'm on the right)

she has a thin upper-lip. it's like her defining feature.

This.

Quads confirm these piercings look like Hep C

Im a cute asian guy - should i get a septum piercing?

That's definitely some of it, but I also think her skin (again, around her mouth) looks seriously odd. Might just be the picture, though.

Piercings outside of the ear lobe make me feel ill

looks good on you user :)

>i'm really insecure about the bottom of my nose
kek what

Bro you admitted to being physically abusive to her. Why are you bringing up your own drama again this isn't your fucking blog. I hate namefags for this exact reason

thanks, user! just do it. It ain't that expensive and it's easy to hide inside the nose. just turn it upwards.

Yes. I've always felt the same way. Also septum piercings looks like boogers.

why do people do things I don't like??? I dont like it when they do those things, but they still do them??? what the fuck?

>t. someone who used to have a septum
you don't have a septum anymore?

That's a man, that's why.

>Friend gets one of these
>Make fun of it and tell her she looks like the minotaur
>She gets mad but stops wearing it
>Feel kind of bad but also relieved because it looked fucking stupid

I hate people like this

Your a bad friend user, just let people be themselves. Trust me everyone will like you more

t. soygoy faggot

life isnt about likes

Bullshit, he was being a good friend making her cut it out. Being a friend to someone isn't about enabling bad behaviour. Friends are the ones that tell you when you're being retarded because they want you to have a better quality of life.

Also, getting body mods is not being yourself, by definition.
FYI I'm not making value judgements about getting body mods, get 100 if that's what you want.

Literally "avoid this person" markers, like brightly neon colored hair often is. It's like aposematism in animals. Female equivalent of a fedora and trenchcoat.