Veeky Forums edc knives

post 'em

terrorwave esque

Fuck this knife

My dad got me this for Christmas. It’s by benchmade and I freaking love it

I'm just gonna point out that for like 99% of you, there is absolutely no reason to carry a fixed-blade knife. As an EDC knife it will be considerably less practical than a folding knife (or a multitool, depending on what you mainly use it for).

If you're able to admit that you carry your knife because you think it looks badass and not for reasons of practicality then enjoy, I suppose, although personally I think it looks pretty larpy.

Never thought people on Veeky Forums were knoifegoys.

Heres my 940

I have one from work, it's shit

I got one of these meme knives off amazon, it opened smoothly at first but within a few days dirt got into the locking mechanism and the action was gritty. I couldn't find a way to take it apart without ruining it so it stayed that way. the blade couldn't hold an edge thought that may have been because I was using a shitty stone. I ended up giving it to my gf and getting a smaller Nobel knife (pic related). maybe doesn't look as aesthetic but functionality is Veeky Forums too.

>carrying knives
>for fashion
*breathes in* pffthahahahaha

why not tho?

I got a higonokami that i use to sharpen pencils

>when you thought Veeky Forums couldnt get any more gay

Maybe my favourite one.

Buck pocket knives have always been my go to. They're only 420 HC though, so I wouldn't take only the Buck innawoods.

I bought the same black KABAR but with the serrated edge at the bottom because I thought that would be the most practical. Now I see that it's a mistake for fashion purposes.

serrated edge comes in handy maybe 1/10 jobs and makes the knife worse at the other 9 jobs
so really you lost on all fronts

goat imo
assisted or manual?

its a pretty good knife although i definitely couldnt inflict a lot of damage on someone with it, it looks harmless and is cheap and holds a sharp edge for whittling

:(
Serrated isn't even better at stabbing Hajjis to death? That's why I thought it would be better. Never dreamt of using the knife for anything other than that desu

iceage merch knife

No. Serrated blades are good for cutting ropes, seat-belts, some kind of cloth.

You are aware that carrying a knife is carrying a deadly weapon. If you get searched by authorities, it's an aggravating thing.

Anyone who knows you carry a knife can just snitch on you for the laffs and you are fucked.

Call the cops on you and say tell them you threatened to stab someone and are carrying are knife.

I would do this to you if I knew you are carrying a knife.

Criminal record 4lyfe, never allowed to leave the country or enter some cool countries.

daily reminder if carry anything more than a SAK as a knife you are a literal autistic edgelord

>
gtfo

Only 1 weapon has been posted in this thread

SAK is great (one of my favorite knives is Alox), but why would you limit yourself so much?

There are plenty of better steels and good/useful/nice-looking designs.

Sorry if I don't feel like cleaning gunk out of ten thousand hinges a day

yeah sak is cringy dad shit

Sauce?

Baker Kwaiken or Urban Trapper, I guess...

Gerber flip knives like pic related. They are lightweight, durable, and one handed open, so just pull back on the opening lever and flick wrist, knife locks into place. Safe.

I had an 'assisted opening' knife but was terrified the thing was going to spring open in my pocket, and nearly sliced off my hand trying to close it a few times where I thought it was closed but it decided to spring back open. The safeties on these knives involve pushing a button on the knife and moving it a half inch, easily can press up against something and open it to castrate yourself. Never again.

Meme-gear of the Alabama redneck.

Didn't North American Fishing Club go out of business or suffer a lawsuit a while back? Either way, this is my only knife (and I've been sharpening it lately also.)

Can you guys r8 my knife kek

What's an effay thin/light knife to carry in a suit pocket?

Just get a little pearl or wood handled pen knife.

I should elaborate, not some tacticool "disguised as a pen" ninja toy.
I mean a small, thin pocket knife with a nice handle.

great eastern cutlery makes some sleek and sexy traditional folders.

douk douk
higonokami
or this

This is either the gayest or the least gay thread on Veeky Forums right now

>Opinel
>Not Carbonne
it's like you don't even want to cut stuff, user

>same brand and model used to carve up Abigail Folger, Sharon Tate, et. al.

If it's good enough for the Manson family, it's good enough for me.

Mine's true terrorwave

>one of the most iconic pocket knives ever made
>meme-gear
kill yourself

ITT: people that live in poor crime-infested neighbourhoods or teenagers that saw their first gang movie

i mean used every now and then to cut the bottoms of salads and the blade looks like it's been used to cut down trees

I use mine to sharpen pencils.

>knife
>weapon

What a clueless cunt

t. clueless soyboi that can't comprehend defending themselves with no weapon

The mouth should be open, as if inviting a penis

>no reason
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU LEFTY SHILL

you sound like a woman
stop being so effeminate you cuck

What if they were not for edgelords and were Veeky Forums they would command premium prices when they come from popular makers and designers. A nice status symbol to carry around.

I like this one

I just carry a pre 1994 victorinox

No butterfly knives itt? What gives? (Not mine btw)

I've got an assisted from Kershaw without a lock, and its opened on its own twice while clipped to my belt. Fucking terrifying, I keep it in my pocket now.

Can any of you knife-carrying autists can tell me what exactly you use these knives for? Because to me this seems like a dumb 'fad' on the same level as walking around with a fedora.

Box cutting for recycling in the warehouse

>pic related, my shiv

>built-in scissors
>really thin
>made in germany
>looks harmless enough that even a drug addict robbing someone with it wouldn't be charged with armed robbery
shit's cash

Warehouses are legally obligated to provide workers that need them retractil cutters.

Cutting things, are you fucking simple?

Tell us how many things you had to cut the last few days.
>DANTE MUST DIE MODE: No made up stories.

It's funny how people who talk shit about Opinel aways find different excuses and often contradict each other

I hear "the blade is great but the folding joints are weak" as often as I hear "it's a really resistent knife but the blade goes dull easily"

If you actually own one and actually use it, both arguments sound completely retarded

Those plastic pieces of shit suck, plus I like using something I remade

What's that called?

it's marked erche solinge(n?)
should be able to find one on ebay, I remember there was one like it for ~$15 up when I first searched for it after buying this one at a thrift store.

I bought this today. Smoothest openening I've ever felt on a non-assisted knife. The button lock is a little different, but I kind of like it. Before today I was carrying a spyderco-esque HK.

memes and dreams

I'm not saying that opine is trash but this cheap ass knife is really shit and shouldn't be used for anything more than cutting a piece of bread, and both issue you said are true with this one knife

Opinel carbone #8 is a rite of passage for anyone who likes pocketknives. Sharp as a lightsaber with an iconic classic design.

Anyone who dislikes them is either a cucked Englishman who never owned one, or a raging autist who tried to pry off a manhole cover and got mad when it broke

>One of the most iconic knives ever made
That isn't even one of Buck's most iconic knives ever made senpai

That’s a bayonet, you stupid faggot

Those look so nice, but I just can't work with them. Probably I am not weabo enough.

Here's a general PSA:
Your knife is like your dick. If you regularly whip it out in public (assuming it is not warranted by your job; i.e. forrestry worker or stripper), you are going to get into trouble.
just make sure it's clean, well kept and functional and don't worry about the rest.

My daily driver

>not just buying chink remakes for $12
Shiggy.

Looks like me grandpas butter knife

Lerche.
Solingen is where it was made, it's a city in Germany that's home to a lot of cutlery companies.

>Lerche
aw shit, stylized letters
thanks!

You're welcome.

Here's my mainstays. I carry the Sebenza most of the time, backed up by a Swisstool Spirit multitool, but the Alox SAK is great for any situation where a locking folder is inappropriate or illegal.

Yes it cuts butter too.

>they would command premium prices when they come from popular makers
They already do
>A nice status symbol to carry around
They have been for the past millenia

Opinel carbone #8 is a rite of passage for anyone who likes pocket pussies. Sharp as a butterknife with an iconic soyboy design.

Anyone who dislikes them is either a sane Englishman who never owned one, or a raging autist who tried to open a letter and got mad when it broke

Always Victorinox or Opinel.

Is Harry Potter in spanish effay?

I don't etc a knife but when I do, I carry this

>gandalf
>harry potter
user

Yeah, specially the "Dragons of Autumn Twilight" novel. With Gandalf and all those vampires, you know.

>boxes/packages
>plastic packaging for electronics
>cheese i brought to work for a snack
>plastic tag thing at work

also, be the (small) multitool guy, not the knife guy