Video footage showed activists trashing displays, kicking over clothes rails and shoving mannequins

>Video footage showed activists trashing displays, kicking over clothes rails and shoving mannequins.
>Floyd Shivambu, an MP from the EFF, tweeted: "That @hm nonsense of a clothing store is now facing consequences for its racism. All rational people should agree that the store should not be allowed to continue operating in South Africa."
>South African Police (SAPS) also tweeted about the vandalism, writing: "Several incidents of protests at H&M stores around the province have been reported.
>"At the East Rand Mall the protesters managed to enter the shop & stole several items. #SAPS members had to intervene and dispersed the group of protesters by firing rubber bullets."
>EFF leader Julius Malema defended the rampage, saying: "We make no apology about what the fighters did today."
>"We are not going to allow anyone to use the colour of our skin to humiliate us, to exclude us," he added.
what do you think, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hm.com/us/product/46127#article=46127-Q
survivalinternational.org/tribes/pygmies
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

classic South Africa

glad I left the continent

Hmm they were called monkeys by this H&M collection. I understand that black people were pissed off by this, but when they start destroying shops in my opinion this activist just show that they are a monkeys. So after this im consider thinking about this because some of them can be monkeys as you can see on photos some of them maybe are not. Exceptions prove the rule. Activists who meant to fight with racism shown that they actually acting like "craziest monkeys in the jungle" ironical AF thats my opinion

Are you South African or what? White?

I don't think HM set out to call them monkeys. They assumed that bc of their own insecurities. HM's mistake was to put it on a black boy, bc on a white kid it wouldn't have mattered.

Either way, that didn't give them the right to act like animals and fulfill the many stereotypes they already own. If I was black I would be pissed at my own race for making us look bad.

Don't see why they have to destroy H&M clothes if it just falls apart in a couple weeks anyways

>video footage showed activists trashing displays
>activists

Looked more like a bunch of niggers if you ask me

I find it somewhat amusing that former slaves are now trashing the works of current-time-slaves who sew all that shit for 1$ per day.

anglo Zimbabwean, but I lived in South Africa for a bit after the farm seizures

seems like a good place to set up shop and pop a few niggers like feral hogs when they stroll by

I mean it's H&M, JuJu's boys are basically doing local basic bitches a favor.

Do you anons remember that greentext that was translated from some russian guy's blog about his trip to South Africa?

Some funny shit.

As long as they are doing this while there's no workers in the store I give it 5/10 nig nogs. If they're doing it while the poor workers are there then it's straight up dindu/10. Either way they're retards and the company is unaffected while some poor store workers are fucked.

that was a load of shit
t. used to live in joburg

Imagine being so insecure and mentally ill that you see race instead of children and to top that irony with a cherry, call the people who don't see race but children, racist

Obviously, he refered to them as "ghouls". It was funny shit nonetheless.

>they called us monkeys, and we aren't.
>lets trash the store like a bunch of monkeys!

Slavery in Africa never ended, google neocolonialism

wtf i love h&m now!

no they didn't
black people just love an excuse to play the race card and chimp out

fucking kek

lol justice

white people should know in their bones that there will be backlash every time they try underhanded racist shit like this

>We will act like monkeys every time you call us monkeys!!
Sounds pretty nigger to me.

What's Veeky Forums think of this sweater?
I want something I can wear with a dress shirt with khakis to work.

hm.com/us/product/46127#article=46127-Q

>activists

Fuck south africa, I still haven't forgiven them for Die Antwoord and Chappie

Go back.

Niggers can't even fit words on a piece of fucking cardboard.

don't get it, the quality on h&m's "merino" stuff is pretty bad and they're incredibly thin
t. work at an h&m

Touché. *tips fedora*

HAHAHAHHAHA

>be on period
>have lots of concentrated anger but no excuse to be angry
>find something irrelevant to be angry at
>start a fucking riot
Am i wrong?

So no one stole anything, right? Because if you're disgusted with the brand and want to boycott it you wouldn't wear its clothes.
Otherwise it would just look like you used it as an excuse to score free shit and get an adrenaline rush.

>neocolonialism

After reading about it for about 20 whole seconds it sounds both legit and illegitimate.
Countries do face pressures from outside influences and shit-tier countries will be exploited by international capital but if you want to take to "blame whitey" you're fucking wrong. You're also wrong if you're blaming the countries that used to be in charge of you.
This looks like it's just blacks making excuses and pretending we're not all underneath the same boot.

>95% of country is a total shithole
>Africans “Offended” that H&M accidentally put their super-imposed graphic print on a black child model
>Coolest monkey in the Jungle
>Company wholeheartedly apologizes
>Maintains full use of sweatshops in other 3rd world shitholes
>”BUT MUH MONKEYS RACISM”
>Ignorant towards H&M factories literally collapsing and killing hundreds of worker children/adults around the world in shithole countries
>BUT MUH RACISM
>Africans act like primates and tear apart a store and break shit
>RACIIIIIST

>Exclude people of color from advertising
DATS RACIST!
>Include people of color in advertising
DATS RACIST!
The shirt wasn't racist. Their only fault was being including and diverse.

Amen

>read it for 20 secs
>expects to believe that you have a opinion worth listening too
>neocolonialism is just "blame whitey"

lol, you dumb as shit.

chimps gonna chimp

when the white folks came to africa they wanted them to leave. when the white folks left and every country that was formerly colonized became a shithole, the africans asked for de white man to come back.

everything seems to be the white man's fault according to them. maybe if they noticed that the average IQ in their country was something like 86, they could realize maybe having the white man run their countries could be beneficial.

Why do you think I pointed out the 20 seconds, idiot?

whoa kaffircore confirmed next new trend??

you had a farm seizure? How's that, was the farm too flashy?

post it please

Did you know the blacks didn't actually live in South Africa before white people came?
The only natives there were pygmies.
When the Anglos took SA they brought in blacks to be cheap labor in the mines and other blacks migrated in because it was nicer.

And those pygmies who are the indigenous people of SA? The blacks love to rape, murder and eat them. I'm not sure if any are left: whites had to try and protect them from the blacks.

>what were the zulu wars
/pol/, your knowledge of history has newer been your strong points

History ironically isn't one of your strong points because hardly anyone lived there during the times of the Portuguese and the Dutch. Zulu Wars only came as a part of the later Bantu expansion into the region when the English took over the colony.

Does anybody know how much the monkey sweaters are reselling for

source?

>>A fundamental problem for ‘Pygmy’ peoples is the lack of recognition of land rights for hunter-gatherers coupled with the denial of their ‘indigenous’ status in many African states.
survivalinternational.org/tribes/pygmies

Google suicide methods.

it was all one colour

he's not entirely wrong

the average black south african came after the dutch colonised the area. the bantu had come down before, but never in any large numbers. the bantu only encountered them when the trekboers started moving north in the 18th century

No they weren't you fucking retard, even the mother said nothing was wrong.

Italian riots when?

Hmmm

This. Mother pointed out how blown out of proportion it was and got yelled at by SJWs for not being offended.

Just because you have a sub-saharan IS doesn't mean everyone else does. Some of us that are more superior can extract the general meaning of an ideal in 20 seconds worth of reading.

Don't worry about us having high speed, be proud of your inherited dial-up

I mean, I can see why it may upset some folks, but to have it resort in absolutely destroying a store is asinine.

niggers are neither smart, rational, or accountable. What did you expect?

The only thing the activists managed to accomplish is give people the excuse to say:
>See? They are monkeys.

They didn't solve a damn thing.

I for one look forward to the Chinese taking over Aftrica

We are not monkeys as those niggers.
Also Mario is cool.

factual

H&M basically asked for this to happen. Now they're popular again
Clockwork

lmao
>italians
>not monkeys
You can only pick one.

>reminder that the mom of the actual model told everybody to get over it
>reminder that this is how blacks responded
>reminder that blacks will never be happy

blacks are the only ones holding themselves back not the white people they desperately try to blame for all their failures

t.shitskin not in denial

The Chinese already did.

I don't really think much about it, or I'm not really surprised on how they behaved. I think it's common knowledge how black people behave. They act like an aggressive animal with no greater thought process than "me angry, i go smash"

Step two is turning the entire continent into blasians with decent IQs

>Implying the Chineses are going to mix with niggers.
Only whites are stupid enough to downgrade their genes.

That might be true if they hadn't fucked the gender balance of their people as well the the gender relations but there are a lot of chink men with no hope of ever having a chink wife.
I reckon there will be millions of blasians soon but China will be smart enough not to let them move to China.

See

Sounds like something completely pulled out of the ass to be honest.

They're already taking over believe it or not:
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

This. Fuck niggers

If H&M just didn't realize that this would be racist, aren't they actually a vision of exactly the world these people are trying to construct? One where people don't have racist preconceptions about black people and monkeys? Fuck man

tip top kek

not that user but you should also google 'france africa colonial tax' and look at Haiti's history when you get the chance. If you find it interesting maybe you'll want to also look at US involvement in South America and the history of (pre/post)colonial India.

>when the white folks left and every country that was formerly colonized became a shithole,
>when the whites turned everything to shit as they left so they could maintain control though economic dominance
ftfy

not really, because that assumes that the ideal world is one where we can just conveniently forget about everything in the past instead of honestly ackowledging and addressing past and present injustices in order to correct them.

>when the whites turned everything to shit as they left so they could maintain control though economic dominance
wasn't quite the case, there were pressures on countries to give away their empires and they did but with little regard for ensuring a stable transfer of power. to be fair, that was also largely impossible in most sub-saharan countries where the black population were completely missing the education necessary to run a country and maintain the infrastructure. you'd have to hang onto them for two more generations with minority rule to allow that to happen, and that wasn't an option for any of them. countries where they did have greater education like Rhodesia (Zimbabwe), South Africa and Namibia still had problems with black majority rule since while you could have an emerging black middle and upper class, the masses were still prone to populism. obviously Zimbabwe had other factors in play with Mugabe and the Bush War, but it wasn't the result of European nations.

>Being black on Veeky Forums and calling yourself a shitskin to fit in

You aren't totally wrong, but you are in fact the uncle tom.

I agree blacks in general need the most political forward face they can assert (not acting like actual monkeys) but you'll be flabberghasted to realize how much the media pushes the agenda of black crime and unrest.

Read a fucking book nigger.

>correcting past injustices
how are you going to do that? You don't inherit the sins of your father. Dumb as fuck creationist go read a bible

>one black person speaks for all black people
this the mentality of low iq alt righters baka

>Mother of child points out that the entire media outrage is a non-issue and there are more pressing problems
>Alt-right
I forget that logic is so foreign to liberals that they start frothing at the mouth when you try to reason with them.

Trump was right.

>repeat the same statement but add there are bigger problem
>implying racism isnt a big problem for the entire world
Really boggles the noggin

do bib nid du mufuga duh bo bix nood mufuga

meltdown

It's cis patriarchal neocolonialism racism. All blacks are true Kings and Queens, like they were were in Egypt and built pyramids and were more advanced than stupid white people.

FUCK H&M! The owners should be arrested and pout on trial for hate crimes and maybe executed to show the world this hatred wont be tolerated.

church

>acting like monkeys

you're not responsible for what your dad did but your dad probably taught you to think the way he did that made him do what he did
it's not about placing blame on individuals but looking at the ways we perpetuate systemic injustice

fuck off back to pol

about what?

The white man ain't the one holding you down anymore. In fact, companies catch more flack for not hiring minorities now and getting into ivy leagues is way easier if your skin tone is dark. Fuck off.

>product says coolest monkey in the jungle
>people get mad
>act like monkeys in jungles to show their disapproval

hmm.....

can you present any real points or do you just recite buzzmemes

Do you think the lawsuits against Google and Harvard are buzzmemes? Why do you think VP of 'diversity' is a real job now? If you want a real life example you can Google how Georgetown University is letting descendents of the slaves they used to own attend for free as 'reperations'.

>University is letting descendents of the slaves they used to own attend for free as 'reperations'.
America is so fucked right now. You guys need to get your shit together.