What happened to “user”

I used to frequent this board a lot around ‘13-‘14, and last I’d heard some trip fat by the name user had been accepted into the Royal Academy in Antwerp.

Do we know how things turned out for him?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/S11176583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone on here evn visited the board back then?

I’ve never left. Been on here since 2013. Back then people were still suggesting people pick up cdb’s

And no one remembers the fag I’m talking about? He even had his little store in which he sold his pieces
He posted often

Been here for 5-6 years and I have no idea who you're talking about

He went to the aforementioned school and posted once more to say what's up. You should be able to fuuka it.

No idea who that is but the best name/trip fags after me are in order: Rei, Patrick Bateman, Pseudo Retard, Tripskank, Reeeee and no doubt some other ancient figures mentioned in the stickies

Yes lol

Ok actully you might even make in the top 3 because Pseudo Retard is a sunday sportsman and doesn't always occasion on this board

Patrick was B A S E D

tell me about rei

He's the one who types in all uppercase. He's literally autistic, and Mexican.

Does "Sieg the Fatness" still post here?

In bursts yea

He has highly developed aesthetic and critical sensibilities under the socio-cultural conditions he was brought up under but is too shallow for my liking in the implications of the ontological realm

He has a beautiful ethical and aesthetic interpretation of life which I fully conform to but fundamentally misunderstands how language works, this in turn leads to a partially morbid, life-negating ideological representation of the world (not necessarily life) that leaves the world "behind", subject to an objectified transcendence that doesn't optimally exemplify these beautiful transcendencies in their purest form to the rest of human-kind

Yeah he's pretty useless though

sounds like he flew too close to the sun

That's around when I started lurking

I don't know what happened to him, the bit about the little shop is news to me. iirc he intentionally kept his professional life as far from Veeky Forums as he could. I don't think that it was necessarily that he was ashamed of what he posted (iirc he was incredibly polite and knowledgeable, if we're talking about the same guy), just that he knew industry people would judge him negatively if they connected him to this forum. I think I read this while combing through Veeky Forums archives to read his posts - could have been another tripfag I was researching, though.

In short, I think he'd prefer we all forgot about him

Denim Dan & Casemods are the only 2 certified legends of Veeky Forums everyone else is a literal who

>In short, I think he'd prefer we all forgot about him
That’s sad, but I guess that’s how the world works now.

OP here. If anyone’s interested, I found one of his threads about graduating from Antwerp. Suuuuuper interesting stuff.

This is no doubt the best tripfag this board has ever seen

warosu.org/fa/thread/S11176583

no doubt. I think he was the most quality trip of all time.