Need pants like this

need pants like this

Other urls found in this thread:

cheapmonday.com/gb/jeans/men/slim-fit/sonic-stone-jeans/6252792-9023585.1?image=5012670#9023587
twitter.com/AnonBabble

search for "jeans"
good luck

Levi's 501

APC PNS stonewashed indigo, Our Legacy First Cut light vintage wash, Acne Studios North light blue.

i hate pants

kilt revival when

lmao fuck off with your cuckcore

t. Levi's & Zara wearing brokeboi

Get a job, loser.

Lots of poorfags on this board lately

are those stan smith's in black
or is it just navy blue?

what makes a label with minimal branding 'cuck' lmao reaching as fuck.

the good stan smith's are darker, they don't have the plastic shit

you're like 3 years late

owh, is not that I can afford ones in Pakistan anyway

when i said you were 3 years late that might depend on your location, nobody ever wore stan smiths were im at while superstars were really popular

This guys jelly cause he can't even afford the most basic pair of decent pants

but still, is this black or navy blue?

501 are baggier, those are 100% a slim cut jeans

thrift a pair and taper them

levi's 512 desu

holy fuck

if you're buying apc or acne at even half price you're literally retarded and should be purged

depends how you size them

lmao

Why? They're good jeans. I'd rather spend a little extra on jeans that look good, fit perfectly, and will last me a long time without falling apart.

Fuck off absolutely moronic newfag

I'm pretty sure these are tailored aa reg fits

why though? I got my acnes for like 120€, while they otherwise are nothing special, they actually seem to stay black despite daily wear and washing them a few times

he's just a salty poorfag

how dare you spend more than 30 bucks on any piece of clothing and so on and so forth

nice claim backed up with a lot of reasoning and support

try urban outshitters

>they otherwise are nothing special,
this is why

you are being jewed when you can literally buy something twice the quality of material, design, etc. in a second hand shop

desu nobody outside of lame internet fashion forums even wears these scandi minimalist brands anymore. you're living in 2013.

The real answer you're looking for: buy a sewing machine and learn to hem and taper

>second hand shop
just poor people things

search for " faggot jeans "

i didn't ask for your favorite brand

cheapmonday.com/gb/jeans/men/slim-fit/sonic-stone-jeans/6252792-9023585.1?image=5012670#9023587