Sneaker General

Other urls found in this thread:

goat.com/sneakers/special-field-air-force-1-total-orange-aa1128-800?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnOzSBRDGARIsAL-mUB1sf5l7F1G_wiOT0u8B3Krrp0WsvUcyjLsX3__Hwe1nEXuegTniAGoaAiByEALw_wcB
asos.com/puma/puma-select-mostro-mesh-trainers-in-black-36382001/prd/8293371
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C H U N K Y
S N E A K S

I wish I could afford these.

LPU

anyone here have experience with DIYing sneakers? wanted to make something deconstructivist.

they are like 2 hunnid new during sale season, you can easily save up and buy a pair

Two hundred seriously? Where? On Ssense they are $1200 CAD right now.

What are these? Also should i get checked for down syndrome if i like these?

carol christian poell drips with a titanium u-sole. and no, they're great

you posted drksdhw ones, mainline leather ones probably go somewhere around 400 at lowest
you just gotta check bunch of stores actively and be ready to cop when the -70% off drop comes ain't that hard, I was eyeing lows but ended up being these mastodon sneakers instead cause I got them for hundred and fiddy bucks

you dont want to know

theyre old memes

but if u r srs, google ccp drips

Copped these a month ago
comfy as fucc

I wish the sole wasn’t so trash on these

best minimal sneaker

just get chucks

i hope you kill yourself one day

I already have chucks. They are a good cheap alternative, but not the same thing.

I feel like the LV , 750 and 500 are the only decent yeezys. Sucks that the 500 has no boost though

holy shit thats ugly as fuck, looks like garbage on his feet.

better than NMDs flyknit trainers and vapormax desu

Great as art projects or on display, bad in practice

Just ordered these. Lilac is my new fashion meme and stuff in that colour only exists for girls apparently, so hopefully they arent too small.

trash

Veeky Forums here cutting to ottermode. Looking for something low-key and Nike. Any advice?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I have brown 750s, love them. Hate the runners lame Dad shoe meme, the Powerphases are just whatever. I'm not a huge fan of 350s because I don't like socky sneakers really but it's a sharp looking shoe just not for me personally. The originals like Oreos, black and orange , og belugas are nice. Every drop since breds has been either lazy (all whites) or just crap (piss yellow, toothpaste)

goat.com/sneakers/special-field-air-force-1-total-orange-aa1128-800?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnOzSBRDGARIsAL-mUB1sf5l7F1G_wiOT0u8B3Krrp0WsvUcyjLsX3__Hwe1nEXuegTniAGoaAiByEALw_wcB

Literally a purple wave runner

>huraches

LMAO dude i hope you're in like middle school, otherwise throw these in the trash. Either way, don't post on this board

Nice satanic trips. Anybody have any info on how to cop these? Really want a pair, and $200 seems like a very reasonable price. Was going to get a pair in December until I found out you had to spend another $560 on shorts and a hoodie in order to get them...

Actually love these

Thoughts on these puma mostro trainers?

mesh ones specifically
asos.com/puma/puma-select-mostro-mesh-trainers-in-black-36382001/prd/8293371

>13073603
Pssssh... nothin personnel kid..

tigers are the most Veeky Forums

I like them

what in the hell..

yeah 750s are definitely the best shoes he's made

ROFL

I literally can't stop laughing

Wow you guys have garbage taste in footwear.

Understated is fine, if you're autistic or going for thematically matching colours. Half the shit in this thread is literally "I'm fat as fuck with no budget, do you like my new balances?" Lilac is ugly, unless you're a homo, and then it's still ugly but you can wear it ironically.

Purple, on the other hand, is fine, if you style it well. But this shit will never ever look good . I mean, I shouldn't be surprised, considering the average 4channer, and the fact that half of /mu/ probably posts here in a desperate attempt to seem "hip", but fuck man, just try to get nice clothes.

In fact, the only nice things in the thread were the ludicrously impractical deconstructed shoes, which are so fucking hip people don't understand them yet, and these right here , because that's some minimalist self-tying shoe back to the future shit.

What about personnel?

No but, aside from you being illiterate, what's the problem?

>fucking velcro shoes
"SO FUTURISTIC! SELF TYING! WOW!"

Somebody please post Nike's homunculus sneakers, featuring sock dart, AF, presto and one more I can not remember.

You missed the minimalist part. The positioning of the Velcro at low and mid ankle is actually well done. They're made out of what looks like canvas for the "authentic" chuck taylor look, but the lack of actual emblem is super fucking trendy, and the colourpallet is fantastic.

Normally I wear gaudy fucking nikes because I can pull them off, but those shoes are pretty fucking hip because they're doing that whole post-grunge "I don't give a shit what I look like, but here are my professionally styled shoes" thing. Imagine the same thing but with more plastic and mesh with a bit better construction; that'd be pretty on point at the moment. Sometimes going left instead of right is the correct choice.

Already exist my man

pic related

since when were tennis shoes fa?

>dressing according to what's "trendy"

Who cares if theyre tennis shoes, everyone wears running shoes too, without ever using them for actual running.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON A FASHION BOARD IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT FASHION TRENDS

incredibly boring

I generally prefer just one or two colors and suede or some other non-synthetic material

I think blue is my favorite color. It’s not too muted but not too loud either.

Anything you can play basketball in tbf

Never had Vans and I need some black sneakers. I know Veeky Forums hates them now, but are they still accepted by normies?

i still wear them and normies like my vans. go for it

Lol, the point went right over your head.

I prefer Converse these days, but I really liked my Vans Authentics. Note that Authentics are lower than Old Schools.

one stars are probably going to be the black/white meme shoe this year and the silhouette is almost exactly the same, maybe check them out

Ultras are even more comfortable. They don't run a size large like the regular huaraches though, fyi.

*sorry--they don't run a size small

I love my vans, fuck the "memes" you do you user

cop or not?

First yeezys I like since the og 750s

Could I play tennis in any of these without snapping my shit up, lads?

I prefer the white BW avenue. Don't like the gum on these. Save up for better GATs.

c/n? I mostly wear black sweaters/hoodies and black jeans, so boring.

I ordered these, did i do good or bad? 24 male btw

I would have gone with stan smiths as its more normie friendly (which means youll get compliments more often), but they both serve the same purpose.

So I say you did good.

post one star inspo

something tells me you're memeing. Don't be evil user

Thank you, bought them because I saw very similar sneakers in my dream, it's like they were calling out to me and then I saw them, I just had to get them. They'll just be casual shoes for my spring/summer time.

waiting on these to come in. probably ordered the wrong size. website had two different UK>US sizing charts. fuu

Uhhh... ???

Don’t. I appreciate that they’re a little out there but don’t think they look good. Idk what is going on with that fuzzy green on the tongue..

thanks. if you look closely, you can see that the upper parts are made of felt, which is actually part of the appeal for me.

i'd say cop but these would indeed only look good with black clothing mainly

cop

Nah, save for some MMM
If you can't afford some MMM gats, then go for them

Get these and throw on some white laces
Also w2c?

I don't like the that MMM that extra eyestray which both OG and adidas GAT dont have

The resale on these and most 1.0s in general is ridiculous, especially when you consider how poor their durability is and how they're meant to last maybe a year at most.

I love 1.0s ubs and own a few myself but knit runners are such a horrible investment unless you buy them to collect and never wear them ever.

What did those sneakers ever do to you, you bastard.

i have the black pair, very comfy. cop

I have a hard time deciding between the Gundam Air Max 98s or the Tour Yellows. I would get both but I'm also getting the green Golf Le Fleurs.

>color
disgusting

These remind me of those Bernhard Willhelm x Camper sneakers from 3-4 years ago

Nmd R2 still good?

kek what an ass

these look sweet from that angle. the wool uppers will eventually turn brown if you wear those as proper outdoor/shitty weather boots though

I've been digging the Sertig boot for a while. Anyone own it and can tell me if there's some ankle support on these or do they feel as squishy and unstructured as they look? I want my feet to be firmly in place if I wear ankle height+ footwear

Look like fuggin Crocks

Fuck no

Why?