Can anyone suggest any wool/cashmere casual overcoats?

Can anyone suggest any wool/cashmere casual overcoats?

I like the look of the Burberry car coats but they are 2k+.

Most of the overcoats/topcoats I see have the 'suit' style collar which seems a bit formal, I prefer the style of collar like pic related.

Reiss does some OK ones but they are all in Navy/Tan and I would ideally like a mid-grey.

APC's 'New England' mac was nice but had no back vent so I thought it looked a bit odd.

Would appreciate any suggestions

Look on ebay, you can get some very high quality vintage stuff for like $100

Not wanting to sound like a Uniqlo evangelist but I while back I bought a coat from their Jil Sander collab (+J), it's a wool cashmere blend and it was only like £70 in a sale. It's literally the nicest coat i've ever bought and the cut, length, finish are just perfect.
Cannot recommend it enough if you can find on on ebay or somewhere, it's definitely worth a look

>'suit' style collar
They're called lapels.

eBay, etsy, thrift.

Coats that cost an arm and a leg when they were new go on eBay for less money than a Levi's Sherpa jacket.

FILSON!!!!!!!!

How funny, this coat was strictly 50+ old men stuff 5 years ago and here's latest fashion again.

That's a jacket.

Worn by nigger rap ree

It's effay.

so fucking gay

God. All you hipster fags and your second hand shit.

Check out Mennace, they make some good quality wool coats that have a unique aesthetic and are reasonably priced

Wow, getting really expensive handmade suits or expensive jackets for cheap is so stupid am I right?

Yeah, i'm totally changing my all wool, british made coat to some flimsy plastic chink shit

look into ring jacket, they had some nice coats like this. but they're mostly 2K+ as well, though you can find older models for around 1K or less

I wouldn't mind uniqlo, unfortunately all I can see is the 'Chesterfield' style of wool overcoat, which have lapels and are a bit formal looking. I mostly dress smart-casual.

Something like this coat from Canali is exactly what I'm looking for, however I think £500 is my max I can pay.

What do I call this type of collar to distinguish it from a lapel collar when I'm searching online?

Jcrew and trennery.

Just save for the burrberry you loser.

that's a very nice coat

search for balmacaan, mackintosh, or loden coat. these are the types that have a collar instead of lapels. i wish balmacaans were more

People aren't going to see you wearing your garbage-tier coat and think it looks better than the eBay find made out of much better materials.
The style differences between these new trend coats and the second-hand ones aren't big enough.

>new trend coats and the second-hand ones aren't big enough
they usually fit very differently actually. older ones are cut way more generously, which is a good thing tho.

I know but I don't think they'll see it. Normies see fedoras as cowboy hats and cowboy hats as fedoras.

Try “flat pointed collars”.
I’ve got an Aquascutum cashmere/lambswool coat very similar to this which is great

literally, just thrift

I've got coat related coming in the mail

Got any fit pics? looks pretty nice