Who else is coppin, senpai?

Who else is coppin, senpai?

Other urls found in this thread:

032c.com/virgil-abloh-duchamp
warosu.org/lit/thread/10541881#p10541888_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it

What is the price of those without "the meme" tax?

lmao for a whopping 25 euro you could get the whole set. truly a genius, Virgil abloh.

>went to grog website
>A marker cost around 5 bucks
>6*5=30
>142-30=112

Paying 112 for "the meme"???

They almost quadruple the price...

What do you write, Veeky Forums?

No.. user you don't seem to get it... These are Off-Whiteâ„¢ markers. Get lost you fucking peasant. I've already ordered five sets.

I don't understand why is Abloh doing this?

Is he testing people's stupidity or something? Trying to see how fucking ridiculous his products and prices can be while still profiting?

I don't get it.

l m a o

grog makes trash pens literally only suburban toys will pay any attention to this actual garbage

Yeah. He's making fun of the people who think they have their finger on the pulse of fashion but are actually just vapid consumers.

lmao poorfag

Not me, I'll happily rack that shit unless it's locked up. Grog makes shit shit pens anyway. There drip ink is good IF you know how to use it but by the time half the bottles empty you're getting fuck all drips.

Better off just stealing them like a mad lad.

theyre not gonna be stocking offwhite collab markers at tesco blud

Yeah i know that but i could rack some Ironlak pens and no one would know the difference in colour. Not to mention there's a very good chance they're better anyway.

Laughing at the toy who buys this/flexes this and then gets robbed by a couple of lads who don't even realize the price on these pens and waste them tagging ally ways.

>lmao poorfag
"lmao poorfag"

>Is he testing people's stupidity or something?
High end brands have been testing that for decades.

">lmao poorfag"
>"lmao poorfag"
lmao

why is everything in " " ? is this some kind of autism?
reminds me of Rick
CHEERS,
R

It's the way Virgil Abloh prefers to detach meaning from terms. You might understand it a little better if you read this article
032c.com/virgil-abloh-duchamp

it's a pretentious way of saying that he doesn't have any original ideas

who else wants to start a "high-end" hype brand that specifically takes advantage of brainlets and rich chinks?

Thank you

This

and

This, I don't get how people in fashion support this hack, I'm not even talking about chinks that buy their clothes, but people in the fashion business supporting this hack.

Imo, since fashion is supper related to politics, they can't call him a hack, because that's racist and not diverse...

at least is silver
>hurr durr

no writers are buying this lmayo

confirmed culture vulture brand

big points to anyone who racks these

hope guns does it

People are paying like $60 a bottle for "raw" water. IE that contaminated shit they drink in Africa.

and thats just what they'll do

Those are pure thrash, just like everything from off-white.
Off white has nothing to do with the water. The water thing, is basically a placebo effect for those crazy for health, without even knowing that they are hurting themselves.

Off-white has no benefits, is just a circlejerk group of people thinking that he's a genius for putting quotation marks on everything, while getting scammed by "the meme".
Not even supreme inflate their prices that much when they do a collab with other brand...

ftl

I'm making it my life work to rack this shit

What's your opinion on this one now?

THAT is a quality post.

I respect what abloh is doing, but I'm still going to rack graf supplies on pure principle.

">lmao poorfag"
>"lmao poorfag"
lmao
>poorfag

How have you been into fashion for so long but still can't recognise absolute shit when it's so obvious? Must be your pajeet genes I suppose.

Nonwhites are terrible when it comes to any medium of art as you and Abloh have proven

yep you're a pseud alright
not surprised every retard on this board found that 'insightful'

fucking americans

Glad your faggot ass noticed! you're gonna die alone, you know.

simmer down before you lose all ten of your pubes due to anxiety caused hair loss little guy

don't stay in school btw, you've got an IQ of about 92 so go work in a factory putting soy sauce into tiny fish shaped bottles instead of whatever the fuck you're doing right now

I'm actually in Mensa, funny as that is.

You're a stupid faggot, I wouldn't take 100 million dollars to be you, no lie. I am so glad you aren't in this room right now.

if you were in Mensa you wouldn't be posting asinine observations about the fashion industry nor would you compare consumerism to drug addiction unless of course you were underaged and had never read a book in your life

If I was you i'd just acquiesce my low IQ instead of pretending you're in any way, shape or form intelligent

kay bruh
you got it
i'ma stay stupid 4realz

now you're getting it little guy
while you're at it go back to mexico

Carnitas!

off white has always been and always will be a shit rip-off brand, fuck virgil

>Veeky Forums coming together to make it's own brand
holy shit

Wow. When are the cans coming out? If there's a company that collaborates with Virgil on a line of cans I will swear off that company

So black people learn how to spell.

Wrong board you fucking moron.

The_Donald

oh hey, I found you. the Veeky Forums thread died but my 2 cents
warosu.org/lit/thread/10541881#p10541888_1

I own 2 Off-White pieces, one $600 hoodie and one $300 shirt.

Honestly, I only wear it to attract girls and make them have sex with me. Thots love Off-White, also they think I'm rich.

which ones?

Why not buy good fakes if you don't actually care about them holy shit

Thots also like chrome sprayed over your clothes and an odour of alcohol and cigarettes champ

What if someone questions their authenticity?

People often ask me if it's real and I can confidently answer that with "Yes, it is, I don't wear fakes".

This hoodie and the galaxy shirt.

>odour of alcohol and cigarettes champ
how

i would unironically cop if they were like 50 dollars cheaper