So I can cop these wide pants for $17 (w/ voucher). Can I have some inspo?

So I can cop these wide pants for $17 (w/ voucher). Can I have some inspo?

I don't like that model fit

but i like the pants and the price

they probably aren't going to be too wide unless you have sticks for legs. i have a pair of "relaxed fit" pants from H&M that are more like slim fit but they were only $5

Or. I could just tuck that shit inside socks

instacoppered

man I can't get over H&M pants. bought a wool pant for sale last year and the fit was just so awkward. Very low in the waist and a bit cropped but not cropped enough fuck man shit gave me stress

Can anyone recommend some pieces like this for someone new to the trouser game? I've always worked in an environment where I can get away with jeans and a t-shirt and I'd like to step up my game a little. If it helps, I'm a bartender at a well respected club in Melbourne. I'm just new to the whole fashion thing not that I've ever dressed poorly or slovenly; just simply.

anyway here's some wide pants inspo idk what the fuck you're after exactly

og ma-1 + oxfords?

or surplus combat boots

so many looks. hurts my autism. decisions decisions

cop them and then crop them

u wanna look like u wearing ur daddy's pants?

I am a 41yo

yes

You really need to get off this website.

But then again, so do I. I hate this place but I can't leave

>2K18
>still doesnt know igor

take them in and they will look great

I don't have anywhere else to go atm. Month ban by krautchan cross-dressing cucks for "only posting about myself"

igor, were you always into fashion?

I remember a moment when I wasn't even a teen yet and I had this incredible urge to swag

Don't buy things just because you can afford them, then all you'll end up with is a bunch of cheap clothes that you never wear, with a combined price that's high enough for you to buy nicer clothes you'd use often. If they're cheap, they must be nice looking as well.

I like loose pants, and exclusively wear relaxed and loose cuts. but those look like shit.

I like those. I can picture them tucked inside socks with sneakers.

Nah they look nice. The modeling fit was chosen all wrong.

Hobo tier

No. They look like the flimsy, thin shit they use on crappy suits. It looks fucking awful.

>flimsy
>thin

You are talking out of your ass. They sell cotton tshirts for hundreds of dollars. It's all in your heda

h&m trousers are structured decently enough

igor you're an adult dont buy from hm

Igor, how was the pants with the side pocket you bought from h&m a while ago?

Whatever. I just don't think that material looks good in a casual outfit.