They make fashion for big people now, why not let yourself go?

They make fashion for big people now, why not let yourself go?

Because I love my body and I would never hurt it like that

You can healthy and thick

>healthy
>thick
Pick one

There are some healthy plus size people

calorie restriction is associated with elongation of life

OP specifies “letting yourself go”. So I guess that getting Veeky Forums and gaining mass in muscule is not the kind of thick he meant
Anyways, irresponsibility is always distrusting, no matter how much one lies to oneself and how much money in put in ads; being too fat is unhealthy and looks bad because of it

Fuck off to /b/'s fetish threads, this is a thinspo board only

more weight=happiness
plus size can be fashionable too

>Genuinely unhealthy land whales
>fashion

So delusional

wrong on both counts

no u, mind your business. its their life
check your th*Nprivelege

FUCK FAT PEOPLE. STOP FUCKING LYING TO YOURSELF. YOU LOOK UGLY. YOU ARE UNATTRACTIVE ON A PRIMAL LEVEL. YOUR BODY FUNCTIONS AT A SUB OPTIMAL LEVEL. YOU CONSUME MORE THAN YOU CONTRIBUTE. SORT YOURSELF OR KILL YOURSELF. GLUTTONY IS SIN.

This.

Starvation leads to an early death, eat a burger

>people actually believe this

guarantee you this is an American

Stop f*Tshaming Americans, they're are plenty of plus size people across the globe

fuck off you fat piece of shit

You're a pussy. Go to planet fitness for pizza day bitch

Obesity leads to a morbidly early and painful death as well as a painful and sadlife. Not samefag

>They have treatments for cancer now, why not expose yourself to radiation?

>tfw 6’4 used to be 130 pounds
>perfect facial structure

>attracted to middle aged “bears”
>marry one
>I’m now 300 pounds

I was pretty miserable when I deprived myself of food anyway

I don't wanna disrespect anybody but I see "big" people trying to look aesthetic as sneakerheads trying to build collections with crocs, just doesn't work any way and DAMN, IT'S NOT EYE PLEASING FOR ME!!! again..IMO

Muscle weighs more than fat so work out if you want to gain weight

Fat people are fucking gross
No matter how much you lie to yourself you'll always be gross unless you lose weight.
/fat/ does not fit in Veeky Forums

Better to spend half you fashion budget on a gym membership than be obese and by luxury brand clothing

Objectively false. There are plus size people who claim to be healthy, but they're not healthy.

This

Here we go, just because today you are healty that doesn't mean that you're living a good lifestyle.In 10-15 years of being obese you're fucked, going to the fucking grave.

The question that always works: How many 80 year old obese do you see?

Never understood the malice towards fat people, especially in the U.S. We live in a culture of overconsumption so that argument that fat people are greedy is bullshit. Nearly everyone I know drinks, smokes, or abuses some kind of substance so I doubt people actually have a concern for their health.

There is difference between thick and fat.

Because I love my beautifully thin body and wouldn't want to ruin it

>We live in a culture of overconsumption so that argument that fat people are greedy is bullshit

And those who visibly consume the most are considered worse. Learn to religion

I guess it's okay to rape in Sweden now

i understand if your late thirties / middle aged and overweight, but what really activates my almonds are obese students. It must require meticulous planning and budgeting to maximize your calorie intake whilst being broke.

Oh god schadenfreude off the charts.
I want an effay gf who gains weight and slowly has to go through new sets of clothes as she gets fatter

Chips and soda. Any fat student you see probably puts away a 2l bottle each day.

Also, free mixed drinks when you're a girl.

I wonder if that pumpkin would fit in her arteria rectalis?

Keep on hating, bugmen

Well yes, I do hate ugly fat people, I feel no shame in that

Cool your jets, soyboy

I'm a girl but sorry for being a soyboy that doesn't get off to landwhales

>I’m a girl
Was the transition painful, soyboyye?

Wasn't as painful as your attempt to make humourous post

I don't know, that reply was pretty weak and generic

You must know a lot about being weak and generic

lol...you might as well just say "I know what you are and what am I" at this point kiddo

Here you go, hopefully this sexy lady will call you down. Goodnight, try not to cum just dreaming about her.

Who hurt you

Me? Nobody, I'm just showing you kindness by posting the type of ladies you love before I go to sleep with smile on my face because I showed some boy a picture he will treasure

Umm Idk, you sound deeply agitated.

But it's only in America who get the types who need to use a mobility scooter to go outside due to their rolls

You must have little to no experience with people. Goodnight

You've said goodnight like 3 times now sweetie.

Here comes the personal attacks, definitely agitated

being fat sucks dick
take it from a former fatass

Y'all are fucking dumb. How much do you really want to eat that you can't just burn it off with exercise? You really feel sad and deprived eating healthy?

Food is one of the few vices whose ill effects can be reversed by simply moving your body.

Learn to cook
Stop drinking soda
Go outside more

Congratulations. You've just been given the cheat codes for living a thin and fulfilling life without starving yourself. Plus, we all know fat and fashionable are mutually exclusive.

everyone should interlock their hands right now and imagine being able to hold a pumpkin like that.

her hands are parallel to her body, elbows are slightly bent outwards, and a smaller sized pumpkin is able to rest comfortably in that space. absolutely insane.

Because I hoped you wouldn't answer after that so I wouldn't be bothered by you before sleeping.

Quite a projection but whatever floats your boat. If that makes you sleep better at night then imagine that I'm so outraged I yelled at everyone and broke my vase and then left my boyfriend because of these few posts

Not a projection, you stooped down to personal attacks because you are obviously offended.

>Projection
Are you borderline? I swear I dated like three of you my freshman year.

Nah, I'm not offended

I'm not borderline

Glad you finally came to terms with yourself, must have been a really long way

>I know what you are but what am I

I am not the one to answer this question, user. Maybe one day you will find out who you are

Will you two just fuck and stop bumping this shitty thread?

That wasn't a question, that was me reflecting on your idiotic comebacks

You must be underdeveloped if you are not able to detect irony. Well, not that I didn't notice your retardation way before that

I don't think you know what irony means, so im going to pretend I didn't just read that

Well you shouldn't, you have even failed at pretending that you are of normal or higher intelligence, no wonder that you don't know what irony is or post le funny memes barely matching the situation

I never posted any pictures, there are other people remarking how ridiculously fake you come off.
>Me? Nobody, I'm just showing you kindness by posting the type of ladies you love before I go to sleep with smile on my face
Oh please

Because I like cycling/running/kettlebells just as much as I like cooking/eating.

Indulge in one way and burn it off by indulging in another way.

One hand washes the other.

Cont'd
>Detecting irony determines intelligence
My God go outside

Actually yes, if you didn't know, the ability to detect sarcasm and to make sarcastic statement is connected to intelligence

>oh please
Want more? Or did you randomly changed your type after you made a thread about "chubby" girls?

Oh please, as in your failed attempt to pretend you are a happy person.

I am quite happy with my life, thank you.

Tumbl this.

Also, there are many other factors that make up intelligence, but keep drawing assumptions. Your personality is great by the way.

No one that dedicates this much of their time to a petty argument is genuinely happy.

I never said it's the only thing. Also I would have been concerned if person like you liked my personality

If you say so. I will take my emotions over your speculations though

Stay angry queen of sarcasm

(You)

(Original)

I am a ladwhale girl and my choice of clothes and fashion has nothing to do with atractivness or beauty

>she’s still responding
The absolute state of roasties on imageboards

Do you long to be interlinked? INTERLINKED.

No matter what you wear you will be ugly so yeah, it doesn't affect it

It says a lot about you as you are responding as well.

that's a point

Again, great personality.

Show what you look like, calling others ugly.

>Never understood the malice towards fat people, especially in the U.S. We live in a culture of overconsumption so that argument that fat people are greedy is bullshit. Nearly everyone I know drinks, smokes, or abuses some kind of substance so I doubt people actually have a concern for their health.

Malice towards fat people is the most natural thing in the world.
If you are fat you are demonstrating that you are too stupid and/or too high time preference to govern your own body. You are a failure on the most basic level.

FYI I'm about 6-7kg overweight right now and quite unfit.
The reasons for that? I make stupid choices and behave in a high time preference manner.

Have you ever seen what animals of the same species do to each other when they are sick or weak? They will very often kill them for being unfit and unable to care for themselves. Instinctively animals know that the greatest good is to get rid of the weak specimen. Because in the present that weakling could cause the healthy to starve or fail to thrive and in the long-term helping that weakling could cause a bad genetic mutation to spread.

This is the origin of bullying.

No response

Because all men should strive to be pic rel
Also slender women are the most aesthetic

this girl looks like a girl that asked me for k in a psytrance rave

This is the most triggered thread on Veeky Forums right now

I'm a little skinnyfat at the moment and I'm deeply, deeply ashamed of it even though most people probably don't notice or care

I can't imagine being obese, there's no way you can look in the mirror and think that's okay

By what do you mean user?

no there definitely are not

fat people will have serious problems because of their diet, the fat and the weight they're carrying will put stress on their joints

nah it's easier to be fat when poor

Again, I would be concerned if you said it's great.

Something called "sleep" exist, you dumb fuck. Also only idiots post their face on Veeky Forums.

I bet you are really ‘funny and quirky’.