Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Other urls found in this thread:

slimdiet4you.world/us/yegs/celebrety-all-d?bhu=CWpWyVZEeVzfUNY1uDhVhq52X8YYhT8f2Fj7q
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amazing photo

Has anyone else seen this movie? I thought it was ass

Didn't you see the other thinspo thread?

its almost at bump limit

I am on diet, it is going well, and I confident, but I hit a snag on account of my lack of measuring device for deli products, things subject to chaotic changes in weight based circumstance, whatever. I made a stew, or soup, that has 1.45 pounds of chicken heart, half a bag on spinach, and 12 ounces of mushrooms together it is about 1354, a little to much. It is okay though, well more so because I drank the broth for dinner. This is the issue, how many calories was in the broth, can somebody give me an educated guess? I need to know how to divide the bulk for tomorrows meals, thanks.

Yes
It was shit
Literally nothing happened

Lily Collins was some pretty good thinspo tho

Any fat that is in the chicken is what makes the broth. Calories don't come from nowhere

Yea, I mean how much is in it? I want to figure out how many calories in it.

Is it all the fat in it, is what I mean.

w2c tall thinspo gf

Daily reminder that this is the most aesthetic physique for a young male

cigs and coffee are a god tier combo tbqh

>173cm, 59kg, male, 23
>75-80kg
>55kg(?)
>caloric restriction. When I exceed 1000 cal I fast the next day
I have a problem though. Not with weight loss, but my gf. She dislikes me getting thin. She's /thinspo/ herself, but not intentionally. She dislikes thinness but is unable to gain weight. When we got together I was borderline overweight and she apparently likes that for some reason.
Now she doesn't talk to me about it and said that she has no right to tell me how to look, but I can see it's troubling her. We've been together for 6 years now, and are currently moving in together.
I don't know what to do. I used to hate myself when I was fat but she loved me always. I'm worried she'll find me less and less attractive the more weight I'll lose and it'll fuck up our relationship.
Why are some people fucked up and are attracted to ugly things?

Forgive me thinspo, for I have sinned.
It has been 3 years since I was last thin.
I like cheese and chips too much.

>170cm 55kg guy here
I am thin but my legs always look chubby cuz im short, pic related is me. Its weird cuz I look kinda thinspo from the sides. anyone relate?

Wait for the bump limit and put a link to a new one when you make it

Ideal weight for a 5'11" male? My sister is 5'6", 120 lbs and I want to be thinner than her tbf

cup of yoghurt or a fried egg?

raw egg desu

lift and bulk, she'll cream her pants

>tfw born skinny, high metabolism or smth
>tfw will always be skinny
>tfw 5'8 and 120 pounds

being Veeky Forums is great but that doesn't look very appealing

how can you possibly post a photo with that bad of quality in the current year?

phone from 2013 sorry desu

Man, honestly your diet seems really unhealthy and is going to do yourself any favours. Have you thought trying out just get Veeky Forums? It means you can keep a low body fat whilst also getting 'bigger' and healthier. Reply to this msg. if you're interested and I can help you start a routine + recommend some guides

>that bodyfat

Jeff Seid is /thinspo/ too

egg

yogurt is trash

>tfw I have eaten 1500kcal worth of lasagna for dinner
>but I eat once a day so I'll still be alright
you should try this lads

nah im good id rather just not eat

>yogurt is trash
y

Well compared to eggs

>more calories
>less filling
>less protein
>more fat
>more sugar
>makes your mouth taste nasty after eating it

>>more calories
Only if you eat 160 grams of yoghurt vs 1 egg.

>>less protein
The difference is very small.

>>more fat
Depends on the yoghurt but for regular yoghurt this is false.

>>more sugar
I think this is the only downside and the reason why I would only eat it in the evening.

dat greek yogurt tho

>why I would only eat it in the evening.
what does that have to do with the sugar content?

>Literally nothing happened
>blockbuster movie reasoning

>tfw keep getting better at stopping myself from binging after abstaining from eating for a long time
uwu

how do I stay satiated during keto?
I'm hungry all the time

I feel like giving up the thought of ever being thin. I'm just too shitty of a person with no self-control.

yeah I think I know what you're talking about and maybe it's just these pants.

i'm 5'6 and around 120 pounds, in how many days can i get a lean face?

i wanna see if i have a jawline and hollow cheeks under my face fat

Any of you weed smokers? How do you overcome the munchmunch

Mealcucks will NEVER know what it is like to eat like KING while EFFORTLESSLY losing weight.

I'm on the same boat
I find eating instant coffee powder/coffee beans helpful with self-control. The bitterness makes me not want to eat anymore

how bad is sour cream? will the fat at least keep me fuller? I like a little on my chicken, brown rice and beans

No cream. every meal you take must be the least dressed. You need to let go of taste and just eat to keep the body working.

god i wanted to kill that ass of a male lead so much
lily is beautiful thinspo tho

Watch video's of fat ppl. It makes me say no to foodies

>tfw feeling sick
dat natural appetite supression tho, I'm never hungry and feel like I'd throw up after a few bites.

okay, dry chicken, beans and a little bit of rice is all I get then.

For the last month and a half I've had stomach problems similar to that. I'm much better now, but, for a solid three weeks of that I could barely eat. I lost like 6lbs on easymode. I'd have lost more if the only things I ate weren't saltines and bananas, but, that's all I could tolerate.

Now I can eat just about everything but not much of a taste for alcohol or anything spicy and sometimes still get nauseated.

Doctors did an endocopy, blood tests, stool samples, everything. Never found out what was/is wrong with me.

Need to lose some weight to become ottermode, around 130lbs, 5ft 7 manlet.
Is 110lbs a good goal weight to have a slim figure and some muscle?

Its fine. Just dont dump it on and youre good. Its actually a better choice than ketchup

I lost 5 kg in less than 3 weeks since I started eating one meal a day (with no physical activity whatsoever). To be honest I've always eaten lunch then something very light for dinner. I don't notice much difference and after a while you learn to ignore being hungry. I also noticed that you appreciate food more because apparently eating less makes your lingual papillae taste the food better. I love pizza. It's my favourite food but I would never eat it every day or lots of it (even if I could remain the same weight) because then I'd appreciate it less and it would be less satisfactory. It's all about willpower and knowing that it's worth the effort in the future. Plus now I don't like anything that is too sweet because it's just too much for my taste buds. I didn't eat a cheesecake the other day because it seemed like there was too much sugar even though everyone else thought it was delicious. The problem is that fruits taste too sweet as well and I never eat them even though I know I should.

Nice. Yeah just a little. I'm trying to find ways to spice up my bland chicken + beans + rice without killing myself in calories, which is basically the only thing available to me for lunch.

post pics

sriracha my friend. i know the main ingredient is sugar, but it has no cals

I missed u

i dont have a permanent weight and it makes me depressed af

sometimes im 53 kilos, sometimes 55 kilos

whats going on lads

im 168cm or 5'6

Don’t forget to drink water

Excellent. Mealcucks with NEVER know that feel. Absolutely the longer fasting period helps burn more fat, keeps energy levels consistent and when you do it you get to eat to fullness but since your stomach isn't all stretched out from the day, for lack of a better word, you reach fullness with a reasonable amount of calories and feel very satisfied. Your tastebuds are "detuning" and will be more sensitive, allowing you to taste more delicate flavors. Fruit is literally candy now. Try some different ones if you want to get more fruit, there are mellower tasting ones. Some apples will be too much, so gotta avoid stuff like granny smith (which is very tart) and red delicious. Maybe try fuji.

I missed you too. I see there are A LOT of mealcucks coming to this thread now. Must be the post-New Years rush.

>all these cucks cry about eating disorders: starving through the day and even falling for the binge purge meme
>crying every time they have big dinners and friends in town
>meanwhile, I use intermittent fasting and literally breeze through my weightloss and can have big dinners WHENEVER I want
>tons of energy from the short fast and I get to prepare the finest in meals to make sure I get all my nutrients with the least amount of wasted time

>boy wants to come over some Netflix and lewd
>he's 6'7 and thinspo
i want to cuddle this hueg skeltal

nipple rings scare me but this is goals body wise

most of the cheap, vinegary hot sauces like frank's crystal, louisiana, valentina etc. are also no calorie.

that's true. i love any and all hotsauce. the only reason i rec'd sriracha is the consistency. it's less like liquid, which might make it stronger in changing the flavor

Holy shit that thing about carbs and libido is true. I had a mostly-carb day for the first time in a while and I'm horny as FUCK hnnngg why do i have to be at the office today wtf

>5'5, 120, male, 20
>135ish
>115 but leaner in problem areas via exorcise
>heavy calorie restriction used to be my go-to (like 700 max a day) but now that I work full time I eat around 1000 a day and burn off a fair amount of it by being on my feet for 8 hours a day
>I really like the waifish disheveled goth prettyboy thing but I have pretty eclectic taste

im pretty skinny, my bmi is 19.4. my upper body is really skinny but i have big legs and a huge ass. im a guy. i hate my body, what should i do? keep on losing weight? im afraid my upper body will get too skinny.

Squats and lifts.

how is that gonna help? it will only make them bigger.

Am I thin yet?

ya senpai ur good to go :---)

>90s cartoon tier proportions
this is not even the best "ripped" aesthetic

It will make your butt tighter/more compact.

I keep having heavy feelings in my chest and i cant tell if its just anxiety or i legitimately fucked up my heart from starving myself for a month.

Im only 2 lbs underweight at the lowest that cant be that bad right?

And my weight has been fluctuating all day so i cant even rest easy that im skinny

Fuck this im a fucking idiot. Dying in the dead of winter right after finally reaching my goal weight with my unworn spring outfits just sitting on the floor. Itd be typical of me.

nice tits haha

is it possible to go on a soylent only diet without becoming an effeminate leftist?

this I eat like a king on a vegan plant based diet and still lose weight while gaining muscle

>kekkk

o god this is awful

literally all his weight goes to his butt and gut. nothing on thights, chest, anything. I have no words ...

soylent is full of oil and garbage. tons of empty calories

I thought you needed dietary fat to survive?

you do need fats/oils, but getting them from meat and dairy is not very /thinspo/

seeds and nuts my man. chia, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin seeds. cashews, pistachios and almonds.

soylent is now meat and dairy?

Im not the soylent guy, I dont think I can even get it where I live, looks ratchet as fuck tho.

>not being on CLA Safflower Oil

slimdiet4you.world/us/yegs/celebrety-all-d?bhu=CWpWyVZEeVzfUNY1uDhVhq52X8YYhT8f2Fj7q

Are you easterposter?

No, although I'm a fan.

lost 2 pounds this week
getting closer to goal weight, boyos :^)

Hey it's "gotta be thin for tour" user. Me currently. Really tryna show up my model friends and get thinner and better looking faster than them (I know they'll give up on their New Years resolutions soon). I know it's fucked up but I'm an ambitious bitch who thrives on competition.

>height, weight, gender age
5'8" 123lbs, f, 22

>highest weight

>goal weight
115 but ultimately

Lost 1kg and I still feel like shit,

I gotta weight at least 49kg and im like 5'7.

I keep drinking coffee alcohol and smoking and whenever I have a meal I vomit it, im just all the time with nausea.

Wait I'm 5'8.5" not 5'8" I always forget and I want the clout

What's a 5'8.5" model weigh anyway do you think? 105?

Whats your experience with potato starvation? eating low salt cooked, baked, stewed and what not potatoes? That shit has like 70cal per 100g, so, even if you eat an entire kg of this shit a day you'll still be close to that retarded 600cal diet.

the irish didn't have a good time with it

silly user, the irish don't exist

18 lbs gone, 10 left. 6'1

14% bodyfat