theperfumedcourt.com/
surrendertochance.com/
perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Post your signature scents

Love that it isn't OP and pretty good for any occasion.

i bought cdg 2 and wonderwood was this a good idea.

Hey guys, my collections right now has 3 different fragrances :

- Dolce & Gabbana : The One
- Creed : Aventus
- Mont Blanc : Legend Intense

If you had to recommend a 4th one to complete those, which one would it be ? I've tried to establish some kind of order to wear them but as I'm kind of a noob in fragrances, it may be absolutely wrong... it goes like

- Summer // Day : The One ( because it's the lightest of the three )
- Summer // Night : Aventus ( it's fresh and lasts more than The One, so if I go out it will be great )
- Winter // IDK : Legend ( kinda powerful so I try not to smell like a douchebag by putting too much )

Looks like I lack a winter perfume , but day or night ? Or am I wrong ? Thanks for any suggestions !

So I tried Oud Mineral and kinda(?) like it. What does /frag/ think about it?

I just wish there's no oud in it though.

dont wear the one on a summer day, its too sweet

D&G light blue intense to have an actual summer day fragrance

VPH, Eau Fraiche, or Dolce Gabbana Light Blue

Eau Fraiche > Light Blue > VPH

I want to like VPH, but it's performance is so shit.

Yeah it doesn't last but I still really like it. Eau Fraiche was very strong with citrus in the opening reminded me too much of Acqua de Gio. I'll give it another shot.

Light Blue is cheap enough now to keep as an alternate.

I was gonna try a sample of that tomorrow it looks pretty good. I've never bought a fragrance and right now I'm deciding between Prada l'homme, Bleu de Chanel and this one. Just gonna be wearing it to class, would you recommend one of those three over the others?

I really like sweet sporty fragrances like Invictus. What else should I be looking at?

Never tried Prada but Bleu had an incense smell that I really didn't like.

Versace Pour Homme is pretty good for everything. Only last 3-4 hours but I'm fine with that. It's fresh and light when I apply it to my chest. I'm not too big into colognes but VPH is pretty fucking good.

bleu smells better and more distinctive but has a powdery feel that you may or may not like

I found the pradas to be generic but inoffensive

Rasasi Hawas

It smells like a Invictius Aqua with some cinnamon and ASHEE with the performance of Dior Sauvage

Peau de Bete is the sexiest fragrance ever, period. I don't use that adjective very often but it's pure sensuality.

If you could choose between Burberry London, Pure Havane or CK One Shock as the tobacco frag to own for the cold, which would it be?

Wonderwood is a good blind buy. You'll either love 2 or hate it.

Previously I had only sampled Jean Paul Galtier Ultra Male, Paco Robanne 1 Million and Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme. These fragrances were bland, dull, childish and almost critically uninspired. Every note felt like an afterthought, the harshness of these fragrances resurfaced forgotten memories of Physical Education lessons at school, finding myself asphyxiated by Lynx spray in the changing rooms after two hours of kicking balls around. They most certainly did not impress me, and my expectations of female adoration and envious compliments from fellow work colleagues had not been fulfilled. I could never live out my fantasies of reigning over the entire workplace as the supreme alpha male, fucking every female secretary I laid eyes on. The epitome of masculinity.

That was until I discovered Dior Homme Sauvage. I remember experiencing my first sample with vivid detail. With just one spray I delved deep into it's aroma and surrounded myself in it's musk. Each note reminded me of an intense LSD trip, upon reaching the peak of my journey I felt intense pleasure all over my entire surface area. Women surrounded me and began sucking my cock, my vision became completely shrouded by intense fractals and impossibly huge beams of light. I had no grasp of time nor any sense of touch, I could only experience pleasure. My trip led me into days of extended hedonistic mass orgies with hordes of fertile teenage girls. I had reached Nirvana.

When my senses were no longer being blown the fuck out, I regained consciousness in a blisteringly hot desert. The only other person present with me in this infinite stretch of sand was the famous actor Johnny Depp, standing over my naked body like a guardian angel. He told me he crafted Sauvage himself and offered me a place as his disciple. This scent was a nectar from God himself. Ever since this epiphany, I have followed the gospel of Depp. I will follow him into the fountains of Sauvage.

Why is this brand so unknown and hard to get?

>Dior Homme Sauvage
>Homme

This is either a sloppily done pasta, or extra spicy bait.

checked

Pure Havane

Ok so the other day I went in to a store to try some things to get for my sister's birthday, ended up spending about 2 hours sampling perfumes, a lot of them had a very similar airiness at first, like clean air. Then fruitiness, although many had different fruits whatever fruity accord they had it all shared a common element. I had heard about armani Sì and was kind of looking forward to it, was pretty pleasant at first then 10 minutes later it just dropped into pure ambroxan. Gucci bloom was just kind of make up to me and didn't change much, almost like how ionones give the makeup vibe but it was smoother and different. Ended up getting her Mon Guerlain, since it was what she liked genre wise, fruity floral gourmand. Despite having similar accords it still had its own character and edge, not completely cynical and boring, the Guerlain DNA helps even if its a shell of its former glory.

She loved it. Apparently she likes it more than Flowerbomb now which is embarrassing since her husband got it her for their wedding day and he was right there. But having to test so many boring fragrances was nauseating.

Also Insolence was pretty decent IIRC.

Can y'all recommend a good winter fragrance?
My timeline as follows:
2013 Versace Eros
2014 Tom Ford Black Orchid
2015 Bleu de Channel
2017 Creed Erolfa

In 2017 through my best friend, he recommended Creed, as his Dad wears Aventus. I thought it was the most distinct scent I've ever sensed. I later realized in a high end deptarment store a year or two earlier an old man from Barbados (who worked there) showed me a scent that had blown my mind as well. So fresh and aquatic. I think it was Erolfa but wasn't certain. So a little bit later on, on special I got a good deal on two bottles; Erolfa for my self and Tabarome Millesime for my Dad. Now both scents wow me, Tabarome is a bit too 'old' for someone in their early 20's I believe, so I was hopeful someone here could offer a winter scent, as my collection is far too light.

Also does anyone love fragrance commercials? Never enough to convince me to buy one but their marketing departments sure do a good job at capturing my imagination.

FFS lads. I didn't want to believe it but the Sauvage meme is totally real.

I tried it on at work for the first time this morning. Within twenty minutes, three female colleagues commented on how nice I smelled. One milf even said I seemed really masculine (despite me being a dyel cunt).

Oh well, can't beat 'em join 'em I guess

>ended up spending about 2 hours sampling perfumes
I can try like six perfumes, after that everything smells the same to me

Time to play this card. It's early in the thread, too.

>m-muh sau*age really works, i swear!
> i got 24 compliments on the school bus, it's true!

It actually does work though, that's the worst part

Guerlain L`Homme Ideal

Sauvage

>again this pasta

I just stepped away and took a few breaths. I don't know if cofveve beans work or if its a meme.

To be fair if the new one doesn't get the Chadest shill of shills excited with exaggerated camera cringe then it'll take a miracle to reach the same level of hype.

If I have enough in my current samples to last me new autumn and winter, should I stop looking at colder weather frags and focus on fresher and aquatic scents?

>wear WW
>go to a restaurant all by myself
>walk pass a girl's table on my way to the counter
>she turned her head
>as I went out to my car, she turn her head again to me
Two sprays and it's been more than 8+ hours, longevity is very good on my skin it seems. I love the sandalwood smell on me.

Pure Havane probably, but I think Burberry London or CK Shock are both worth owning. I own both CK Shock and London

Holy fuck Ultra Male is sweet. Eros is so much more wearable by comparison. They're both fantastic, though.

>covfefe beans

Versace Eros, JPG Ultramale, V&R Spicebomb Extreme, Montblanc Individuel

I mean unless you're really REALLY hankering to try some shit, I would say maybe just start making a list.

I've made quite a few summer purchases myself and it's currently snowing (Amongst Waves, PVI, and some Bleu EdT clone)

So I haven't given this a serious wear (I just sprayed it on me while I'm chilling before I go take a shower), but it is pretty close to Bleu EdT. maybe 80 percent similar to my nose. Considering that Bleu EdT is one of those fragrances i like but wouldn't buy, I think this is a pretty good cop for 15 bucks

Prada l'Homme or L'Eau Majeure D'Issey?

Just came back from the mall. Tried a couple fragrances on strips. I'm fairly new to this, so please don't judge my shit tastes.

Anyway, I tried Stronger With You first. Incredibly average. I also tried YSL Frozen Cologne. It was a bit on the feminine side for me. Finally, since it gets talked about so much, I tried Dior Sauvage. I liked it quite a bit. I really like the spiciness.

They have a couple discontinued products, which is pretty cool.

You can find a lot of their stuff on Notino.

i find that the smell of my underarm antiperspirant conflicts with my cologne. what do you guys use to avoid this problem?

Unscented Speed Stick

thanks user

Is La nuit de l'homme still worth it?

It never was.

it is if you like it

Whew, had Sauvage on my wrists for a few hours. Smells like baby powder to me now. What the fuck.

Crystal deodorant.
I swear by it, unless you are a very heavy sweater.

i like it too

Just copped Graphite by Mad et Len and I gotta say, it's awesome. I sniffed it at the store and they gave me a sample, I was thinking about coming back in a few days to buy it if I like it but it was just too amazing on my skin after a short walk so I just returned to the store and bought it. So far so good, smells absolutely stunning and like nothing I've smelled before yet somehow familiar. When I learned about their manufacturing process I was even more impressed. Anyone tried it and have an opinion?

>WW

what's this

>Notino
>usa only

anywhere else?

I imagine Wonderwood

If "Simple Gifts" from Aaron Copland's "Appalachian Spring" were a fragrance what could it be?

just ordered this cheapie, will keep you posted
khalta al khasa

Scroll to the bottom of the Notino page. See those flags? Click on yours.

This is the ideal male fragrance. You may not like it, but this is what haute parfumerie smells like.

Which one of those has a leaf?

Hi guys im a 20 year old KHV what do I wear to make every girl in uni jump on my dick no sauvage pls

Forgot I even had this. Still bretty good.

Just copped 24 gold, thoughts? I remember liking the sample quite a bit, but I don't know how it does compliments wise.

Smells like seaweed, I like it

This is correct.

shit is cash

I had the regular one when it first came out. Was great but the dry down had a weird metallic smell. Does this version stay fresh throughout?

It's never really that fresh to begin with. It's a tonka bomb, but not in a warm, sweet way like tonka is usually used. It's super smooth, almost creamy, but given a certain edge through the mint and mandarin. On me it tends to stay pretty consistent throughout.

Sounds dope. Going to try some different colognes tomorrow. What would be ideal is something like VPH with a fresh mint twist. Not a fan of musky type dry down colognes.

this guy speaks facts
it definitely has a similarity to the original but the creaminess is where the magic happens with eau extreme. definitely my favorite tonka frag outside of feve deliceuse

My flag isn't there tho

is fragrancenet .com legit

yes

Then you can't order from them it seems.

I think you need fougeres or woody fragrances (cedar, sandalwood, oud base etc) to evade that musky amber drydown so prevalent of fragrances.

Is Notino legit? I see very cheap prices and people saying they send fakes

Fake news.

Both legit. People are just neurotic.

How good a clone projection and longevity wise is 360 Red compared to ADG?

Favourite parfums de Marly? Right now on the fence about Herod and Habdan.

How is this compared to Invictus? Invictus is a nice casual scent but it has that Paco Rabanne bubblegum sweetness that's also in 1 million. There's something about it I like but am also not keen on at the same time, maybe its how prevalent it is?

Red 360 projects really good and lasts long. I don't wear it at work because I want something more subtle.

One spray is good enough for me. Does great with body heat.

Hi everyone.

I hope you all are having a good day.

That is all.

hey thanks bro you too

New to fragrances, my girlfriend got me this last week for my 40th Birthday. It smells pretty good!

Herod is probably my favorite fragrance of all time.

I'm a femanon looking for a spring/summer fragrance. Notes don't matter as much as the aura of confidence and effortlessness that I want to project. Though I generally prefer chypres like Tuscan Leather for autumn/winter. idc how basic that sounds. Thanks.

imagine:
>you're in a lecture hall waiting for the exam to begin.
>you're prepared and just know you will ace this bitch
>you guide your wrist to your nose and smell your frag

which one is it?

whatever perfume i wore while studying for the exam.

The one on the right:

How dangerous a blind buy is Encre Noire Sport? How versatile is it for use in a working environment? Should I stick with my sample of BDC and just buy a bottle once I have enough saved up?

Super dangerous. A buddy of mine blind-bought ENS, two weeks later, bam! Lung cancer!

Safer than the original for sure, but still pretty dangerous.

I wore Reflection last exam.Got a 9 after I decided I was actually going to do my homework and study instead of doing fuck all and then fail.
Really makes you think.

Anyone have experience with pic related? Besides this and Pulp, are there other Byredo scents worth considering?