How do we make modesty fashionable again?

How do we make modesty fashionable again?

Wait we already discussed this exact same thread+pic on yesterday

It already is pretty fashionable. It's up to the girl to wear slutty clothes like that.

There should be another female modesty thread, I love those

Shrimpka grew up on a Mad Men set, she was basically groomed to NOT be a slut

holy shit that outfit on the right is GARBAGE lmfao, regardless of how slutty it is.

It already is fashionable. It actually stands out and is shocking unlike having your ass hanging out.

Somewhat on the subject, where would I get dresses like the ones these girls are wearing? Either one

She as a person is garbage

It’s also a regional thing. Miami/LA climate and culture encourage slutcore.
In New England it’s not so much of a thing.

Not familiar with either of those girls myself but, that "piece" on the right is everything I hate about women's fashion right now.

>unnecessarily deep cuts
>out of place choker
>random """"fancy""""" buttons and studs with no burpose
>meme red nails

gshgshgshsgshsdghsj. the bra's ok but doesn't go with the dress, mostly because the dress is a piece of shit.

It'll come back again once these whores can't get anymore naked

This stuff happens time and time again.

70s led way to 80s modesty and conservatism. 90s brough back wild shit. 00s got plain and dress down. 10s we start seeing all this free the nipple trash.

While I'm more liberal that conservative, I'm pretty tired of these women thinking they're doing something when you're dealing with a generation that's been oversexed from the jump.

I can see if you're trying to offend and scare middle America and you 60 yo grandma and pop but I don't know any young person who sees this this and winces at it.

Also when will the "thicc=healthy" culture stop? I'm so tired of fat bitches celebrating their unhealthy bodies and flaunting that shit everywhere.

thicc ≠ fat
despite what idiots here describe as thicc

>80s modesty and conservatism.
Wtf. Are you stupid or something?

This, the girl on the right on op pic, she's just fat. But because of the thicc meme, some fags go crazy for it.

Bitch on the right would probably be called thicc but to me she's fat. Her figure is not very flattering or attractive .

And she defintely not fine. She has the body of a last resort girl you start stretching to call attractive when a hotter chick isn't around. Basically man built, no real "curves", huge upperbody, wide ass (not a nice juicy one).

Just disgusting

yeah, pretty gross really

That pic is fucking disgusting my god and what is up with woman having their ass cheeks fall out of their shorts? I'm glad whores can only do this here for 2 months and then it gets cold again.

We dress in clothes that we can buy at stores.

>/tv/ finds this attractive

i reckon if u never post again it might happen

>tfw I look less feminine than her and you call her last resort

that's because of your penis

>inb4 I don't have a penis
L O N D O N

shes sexy, no doubt about it. but sexy in the sense of id like to fuck her, but wouldn't buy her more than a $1 cheeseburger from mcdonalds toward the process.
her clothes say "im not worth your respect, just use me".
well id love to ! :)

I also don't like genuinely fat girls celebrating their bodies, but there are alot of girls who are just naturally bigger, and no matter how much they work out will never be thin, and those are the girls who are trying to change the narrative

I don't get this whole "you are a trannie" meme

You're damn right, her pretend to be father was Don fucking Draper King of Gentlemen.

Gee I fucking wonder why it's socially acceptable to wear less clothes in hotter climates

You can also wear less clothing in a way that doesn't reveal half your ass and tits.

You give it time. You know it will become, eventually.

>but there are alot of girls who are just naturally bigger, and no matter how much they work out will never be thin
I don't mind fat people but I hate "fat acceptance" because it can make young people believe actually retarded anti-science shit like this

>thicc is a meme
>not even chubby women are interested in me boo-hoo meanie fat bitches
Grow up, edgelord.

You can also reject your protestant-calvinist upbringing and your victorian manners. Honestly unless you live everyday in the Caribbean you won't understand why people live practically naked.

You can also stop sexualizing her.

>TFW that's my body type even though I exercise regularly and eat healthy

JDIMSA

There's no reason for women in America or Europe to be dressed with no decency at all like this bitch in the picture above. Just because society is getting more liberal and open to self expression doesn't mean you should walk around like you want to fuck every man in a five mile radius. This is the shit that leads to downfalls of societies.

>durrr stop sexualizing her durrrrr she can wear what she wants durrrr

Go back to caretags faggot, big titties, a nice face, and a fat ass are going to make my cock hard because I am biologically programmed that way. Good fucking luck trying to change millenia of biological programming loser.

I agree with you in a way. I don't care about women dressing or almost dressing as they want, what I hate is the "i wanna fuck everybody" attitude.

Women are stupid, believe this shit, it's a trend and as soon as someone as big and influential on women's fashion as a Kim Kardashian or these thousand faceless flash in the pan pop artists is able to sell modesty and being tight, they'll be into modesty and will have some feminist excuse behind that too.

The real culprit here is the reactionists who want you to believe this will be a lasting thing. They are the reason women do this sort of shit anyway because they give them the attention they want. And if modesty ever returns you best believe you have new counter movment of faggots complaining that "Women these days are fucking prudes man!".

Men too, are stupid

>Showing ankles
>modest

Nice try, degenerate.

this bitch look stank

if that's your body type and you workout regularly, you don't workout effectively lol.

if you do squats and your ass looks like that you should kill yourself

yeah. that's my point. places with hotter climates seem more likely to develop more permissive norms around clothing.

This, I was just going to post exactly this. Roastie here and I'm veering towards ultra-feminine clothing because I'm repulsed by the hypersexual feminists these days. Without these movements I would've just dressed in dark coloured hoodies and jeans.

who asked. you’re just proving that women can’t make a relevant comment on a topic serious topic

Women don't dress for you, queer.

Not her but Jesus, you are annoying

Who do you think women dressed for if not fags? Men? Men don’t give a fuck. No, they dress by following fashion máxima imposed by “queers.”

Now gtfo my board, underage.

How does that make it any better? Wearing those slutty rags basically screams you have no decency. But if that's what you like then go ahead.

>t. Bitter virgin
What I meant to say was that making modesty popular again is irrelevant since it'll inevitably come as a result of debauchery periods being followed by periods of modesty. Conservatism is actually GROWING, not decreasing. It'll eventually come about, there's nothing for us to do about it.

It's a basic enough conclusion to come to user.

Women dress to upstage other women. Women hate each other and have immense competition with each other.

Queers having power in the fashion industry is a meme. If they truly did, vanity sizing, fat acceptance, and sexualized female clothing wouldn't exist.

This is how women would dress if the "gays controlling the industry" meme were true

Yea but women aren’t creative enough and they like to be told what to do. Gay men fill that void.

Not sure if troll. Fags are the biggest virtue signallers out there. You think men sexualize women through clothing? No, it’s literally fags dressing up their barbies and living vicariously.

Gay men of Veeky Forums need to stop commenting about women.

Yes leave that to virginal teenage boys who otherwise frequent this board. They know all there is to know about women

left would be probably modcloth
right would be fashion nova

don't ask how i know this

thanks!

..............how do you know that

i wish i was a virgin.
also easily triggered. the truth hurts doesn't it

There are hardly any gays on Veeky Forums; it's just straights larping.

[spoiler]don't tell anyone but i'm a grill[/spoiler]

Ok I get that crop Tops and yoga pants are in style but user regular women don't dress like that. Hell, SHE probably doesn't dress like that. She was probably told to wear that from her manager so she would show up on websites the next morning

i havent seen someone in a choker in 1.5 years

Are you a revisionist or just completely misinformed?

>unironically uses world triggered
Try not to break your wrist tipping fedora so hard

me too, they're so good. I'm male but if I was female they'd be my inspo

start with yourself

Spam modesty generals

beats this
by the other fat skank of holywood

girls can dress how they love

>How do we make modesty fashionable again?
Just stop and reverse global warming. People show less skin if it is colder.

I see girls showing off skin even when it's below freezing

>Classic I bet you don't get any pussy post
>Call others edgelords
Buy a mirror user.

But don't worry, more fat girls available just for you, I'm not interested.

they show less skin, but still dress like fucking degenerates