Friendly reminder that your clothing doesn't matter and face is 99%

Friendly reminder that your clothing doesn't matter and face is 99%.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ld2nWfIap2k
thekitchn.com/whats-the-deal-with-black-chickens-80171
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, and that's not the point of this board.

this is true. im still very involved but internet fashion has made me realize that im not into "fashion" as much as im just a gigantic, aesthetic-obsessed narcissist trying to achieve a certain look

naked white people look like uncooked chicken

>gigantic, aesthetic-obsessed narcissist
so u are into fashion?

Naked black people look like diarrhea

lol weak retort from a pinkie.

you still look gross.

Cool elementary school tier comeback. Just leave it, kid.

It was a lame comeback to a pretty lame insult, dudes. Nobody thinks naked wypipo look like uncooked chicken. If they did, basically every other race wouldn't preferentially date them.

>believing white media delusions

lel nobody sees white people as good anymore dumbass

proof

>media delusions
Literally what? You know online dating sites track their users' preferences and everyone has seen the stats by now, right? Anyway, at the risk of getting memed about English teachers, I live in a fairly cosmopolitan city in Asia and there's no way you can live here and doubt that whites are the most desired dating partners.
>inb4 why so salty?
Don't really care. I'm just fucking around waiting for my hash browns to finish cooking.

Stop thinking about chicken, Tyrone.

at least our dicks don't look like turds

Also a reminder that an attractive person can pull off risque clothing styles 95% of the time while you faggots look like dweebs and receive little to none compliments

>He says while showing inferior jaw and shitty beard genetics

What did OP mean by this?

speak for yourself mister

your dicks look like little pinkies. pinkies.

Literally just your confidence matters. There's people far uglier than you who fuck hotties just cause they're awesome and confident.

Wait, do black people actually believe they look good compared to other races? Honestly, I need to know this since I thought it was a joke. You guys are running for ugliest race together with East Asians and a few Indians, and that is males only, if we consider male+female black people are the ugliest by a milestone. Literally every other race is like a different species compared to you.

Sad but true. Most these dudes get laid cause of the right place and time. A 8/10 got drunk as shit at a party in high school and fucked a fat dude who constantly got ragged on. She got so much shit for it but literally right place and right time is a real fucking thing

99%? lets at least try to be accurate.

>personality is 50%
broken down into
>confidence 25%
>intelligence 15%
>relatability 10%

>body is 50%
broken down into
>face 25%
>body shape/structure 5%
>fitness 20%

thoughts?

you are some fucking weirdos

no no no. Face. Height. Frame. That is all there is. You think a chick gives a fuck about Chad's personality? No. Personality is a cope for less attractive people. Confidence is everything but also if you're the right person. A manlet or ugly person being overly confident turns people off but a good looking overly confident person? Gets your foot in the door and fucking prospects.

>delusional autistic pol white boy
>I AM THE BESTEESSTTT. safespace pol and white fantasy media tells me so
>goes extinct just because of BBC
>can't outcompete an illiterate mexican

fucking lmao. fucking delusional white bois are the worst.

know your place you dickless pasty nerd

fucking cringe. you're an alt right virgin loser in a basement yet you think you're superior because your skin looks like rotten glue lmao.

>99%? lets at least try to be accurate.

Is that surprising? Chickens and humans are made out of basically the same stuff. We're all just skin, meat, bones, blood.

kek. nice one blud. The white race is a pathetically inferior race. They got lucky cuz they beat other races to the industrial revolution, and instead of using that for the betterment of mankind they used that to invade other peoples lands and steal their resources. White people historically used to live in shit in close proximity to animals like pigs, thus developed a higher immunity to germs over centuries. And when they invaded other peoples lands, 95% of the native population would die out because their bodies had no antibodies to combat the germs that the disgusting whites bought with them. Truly, this race is the spawn of the devil.

really makes you think

literally suck your mums pussycrease u stupid cunt, u obviously get no gyal u literal anybody, I wapped your mum in sainsburys

Mentally ill samefag

pinkies are literally cancer in human form

Chads have good personality tho

did you read where i said personality breaks down into confidence?

There's literally nothing wrong with hating whites

huwite males are responsible for the worst racism, sexism, genocide, colonialism, spree murders, planet and being autistic sociopaths coddled by dated social norms.

white males are literally the default enemy of humankind

This is false but I can not disprove it because we're on a blue board so I will simply be just upset enough to write a message and leave it at that.

Yeah, I had a friend who had terrible body odour, ate like a pig and still got far more pussy than me. He was the archetype of Chad. His excuse was he made women feel protected being this alpha bro. I literally saw him jump from just arriving to a parry straight to bedroom while I stood like fucking wojack sipping.

Never forget your ancestors thought you were so worthless they traded your great grnadparents for some plastic beads. You will never amount to anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=ld2nWfIap2k

While I agree that attractiveness is way more significant than personality, we have to consider that
a) people get together under different circumstances and
b) there are different "tiers" of people

You want to go to the club and fuck the hottest chicks? You better be good looking and/or be appear very rich/powerful. Alternatively, you could approach people through acquaintances, or get to know them overtime...
Also, if you are ugly and expect to get model tier women, you are fooling yourself. Gotta play within your own league, or at least have another reason (say common interests) to approach that girl in the first place, other than your lust.
At least that's how I go about it

This. You also have to set your goals straight. Do you want to engage in a dating-and-dumping dynamic or are you looking for a long term relationship?

The first kind of relationship relates to people who like to dwell in shallowness, therefore looking for attractive, eye catching, big cock nice body.

The second kind cares less about effayism and more about caring and showing respect in spite of your looks.

If you want a relationship with both, good luck my man, youll have to be this italian like bon vivant.

Of course you will be thinking about chicken.

/thread

>blacks are this insecure about whites
lmao

Holy shit this really triggered people. And you all talk about special snowflakes.

not surprised blacks think about chicken all the time. it would be the same if I said your skin/hair/eye colour looks like shit. not to mention the facial features of blacks that could never be attractive, what's attractive about a huge bulbous flat nose or hair that looks like pubes?
also this is what comes to mind when I think about skin colour
lighter skin tone: grace, purity, innocence, idealism, perfection, classy, elegant, clean, spotless, dainty, refined, angelic, aesthetic, beautiful...
darker skin tone: vulgar, carnality, ugly, dirty, smelly, swarthy, crude, tasteless, coarse, uncouth...

>all these replies
so sensitive

Fpbp

You people are honestly mental. Threads like these make me realise how socially retarded some of you really are.

get thin, wear all black. doesn't matter if youre ugly

what in the fuck happened here?

Where I live body is more important than face... I dunno, mate

Triggered white people.

Blessed with beautiful face and eyes but losing my hair. fml

Black people look like shit tho

Nah, we're all chickens on this blessed day.

Wonder what they taste like?

STDs and drugs

Identical to regular apparently. Melanin doesn't have flavor apparently.

thekitchn.com/whats-the-deal-with-black-chickens-80171