What are your fashion red flags?

Ladies: piercings, tattoos, caps, skate shoes, hipster style, alt style, basic bitch Kylie Jenner shit, Stan, riding bikes, unnatural hair color. Pic related triggers the fuck out of me.

men: flannels, cuffed pants, ironic watches like casio, stan smiths, dad hats, vans, beards, hitler youth cuts, sherpa jackets, north face or outdoor clothing brands, yeezy, pink, tattoos, piercings, wearing keys outside the pocket.

>riding bikes
fucking autist

>tfw you think she's cute as fuck

>mfw want a tall, skinny, short and dyed haired gf
>tfw I'm not attractive enough to get one
>tfw they're all batshit crazy anyway

>I don't like anything and no one should exist

I know this feeling all to well, brother. Audrey Hepburn is my waifu (no colored hair but everything else).

thot/soyboy detected

>north face or outdoor clothing brands

Then what the fuck should people wear when going on outdoors activities? Not everyone is a shut-in neet

You sound like a sad, bitter and angry person op

Why don't you just kill yourself? Then you don't have to deal with people any more

Grab a jacket from gucci you stupid faggot

>being this autistic

we get it OP you're an alt right cringelord

>not reading neechee
shiggy diggy

Men; streetwear, anything but thinspo or otter mode, nearly of the shit you can find here, tattoos, piercing, this haircut that has lots of hair on top and less on sides

Women: showing off too much (unless hot day), no bra, lots of piercing, tattoos, hair dyed to intense colours like red or blue (pastels don't count), feminist clothes (like t-shirt with "women power")

Both genders: cigarettes, drugs, stupidly expensive clothes, alcohol, ripped jeans

yeah that shit will hold up and perform well when trekking or hiking you fucking mong

Alright fine you can wear it on your little walk in the park. But don't let me catch you in that shit at the grocery store or wearing out to dinner.

Which categories do you fit in OP's post?

>outdoor clothing brands
laughs in nanamica
>dad hats
its called a baseball cap r/streetwear

I absolutely abhor dyed hair in every way

even if it's a natural color like brown/black?

Just a question, why is it bad to dye hair natural colour?

holy fuck OP you sure don't like 90% of Earth's population. I just wonder what style you DO like
but to take part in your thread:
women: makeup other than eyeliners, blazers, high heels, tumblrfaces
men: over-faggy clothes, baggy pants, long hair, wearing suits while not in an event that requires them

you're damaged, dude.
I'm sorry to say that, but it's true.

I just prefer the natural color they were born with. People can do what they want and I wont stop them. I just like it when people ruin healthy hair.

Non hipster normcore shit

Not that user but natural hair colors dyed is fine. It's when people use unnatural hair colors as a substitute for having an interesting personality/being an interesting person that's a huge red flag.

mommycore Oedipus would be proud.

god I like that orang-y dye which is similar to natural redheads, just without the horrible skin. the commiered dye though always reminds me of 50+ prostitutes

Mine is young Shirley MacLaine, best gril

t. people exactly like OP mentioned

well my natural hair color is dark brown but I use black henna because I like the contrast between black hair and pale skin, plus my mum has pitch black hair. henna is natural and healthy too

Thats okay I guess. I just never liked dyed hair.

Not her and I'm absolutely not denying your right to choice what you like or not, but don't you think that some people just look better with dyed hair?

Not really no. But if the person that dyed their hair thinks they look good, that's what matters.

to be fair, dye doesn't ruin your hair, it's bleach.

that being said, i hate unnatural colored hair most of the time. i do like it when people occasionally switch to a fun color for a week or two.

Prep isn't the be and end all faggot

Hi gramps

Okay, just were curious, thanks for answering

I just turned 18 few months ago

>gucci

>crying about OP's preferences

You know confidence is a key part of pulling off a fit, right? If your self-esteem is that low you probably can't pull off a t-shirt and jeans, you're fucked.

WIDE BOY ! ! !

Big logos. just no.

>riding bikes
don't get this bit. it's not fashion

Fake fast fashion leather

lmao damn Cotton Mathers cool down

excessive and tasteless jewelry, most high waisted jeans, ugly high heels, most sandals especially "roman", flip flops, stupidly expensive clothing, cargo shorts, leather pants, patent leather, dreadlocks, brand loyalty

What

same

>men: flannels, cuffed pants, ironic watches like casio, dad hats, beards, tattoos, piercings, wearing keys outside the pocket.
hey, you must really hate me!

fatfag detected X-DDDDD

She's objectively very cute.

Only thing women do that irks me is that godawful sloppy Flintstones bun they do sometimes when they're in a rush and don't give a fuck

Like holy shit wear a hat or something, because what you're doing looks so fucking bad

dude, oedipus blinded himself when he found out

She is like 6/10

I cuff my pants, wear flannels, have a casio watch, wear vans and dad hats so I guess you would hate me.

>ironic watches like casio
It's not ironic, it's dirt cheap and just werks
>vans
suggest me a black neutral beater that doesn't look like a complete autism shoe

>fashion red flags
nigga, get your level up, you know the only way to read red flags is to search a motherfuckers aura! get that third eye spiritual awakening my g, I'm not talking star signs or hobbies, I'm talking body language, keywords, the timing of their greetings, where they stand in a crowded room, the firmness of their handshake.
Levels

this gets repeated all day here, but i had a wife could well have been any of the stupid art hoe inspo pics
NOT

WORTH

IT

Hey look, here she is sucking on a penis

absolutely stay away from any bitch that dyes their hair red.
Who the fuck wants dark red hair?
anyway it reeks of single motherhood and cigarettes, stay away.

Not her. She doesnt have that tattoo. Also she only dates black guys (not joking lmao)

>I have long messy hair therefore everyone else should
good chance youre one of those guys with flat ass dirty looking cringe "metal" hair

Women: Unnaturally colored lipsticks or eyeshadows, yoga pants/leggings when not working out

Men: Gym shorts when not working out, hypebeast fashion

Both: Sports team gear, t-shirt/hoodie from the college theyre going too, denim on denim

There's a lot of other stuff like plaids, graphic tees, and athleisure that usually is a red flag but can be pulled off well.

>Unnaturally colored lipsticks or eyeshadows
All lipsticks and eyeshadows are unnatural, you fucking dolt.

I am a girl who doesn't like metal and finds long hair on guys quite unattractive.

You are a fucking idiot, he said unnaturally coloured.

Nude lipsticks and eyeshadows exist. But loudly colored probably would have been a better term for what I was getting at.

The only shit that really bothers me is when chicks mindlessly follow e-celeb and reality star fashion/makeup trends. I guess that's kinda a red flag, but only that they probably have very bland flavor-of-the-month taste. Same goes for the undercut, especially the poofy YouTuber undercut.

Still, these are more like pet peeves. I try to remember that most people don't fashion, that most people who try to fashion fail, and I myself have had my share of bad fits.

You're a real piece of shit and you have horse hair

who is this semen demon?

You wish, my hair is soft and fluffy and everyone touches it saying that it's great. Try again you loser

>Ironic watches like casio

You are a pleb and I will wear this watch until I die

>gets dressed up to go fucking grocery shopping
:(

>probably still visits facebook

This is the only dye color I don't approve of. The baby formula and Newports hair

Yeah. I spend a lot of time on Facebook. I have lots of friends and I talk with them there and look at how they are doing :)

>men: beards

>Implying any of the

Fuck you I love my casio. I agree with everything else though.

Converse, cps, af-1s

/thread

Red flag bingo. Step right up and see if your girl interest is a disaster waiting to happen.

>ironic watches like Casio
But the F91W is hands down the best watch I’ve ever owned.

kek

Did r9k make this?

Well, that was close

If there's a few of them but it doesn't make bingo it's fine, right?

what's the cutoff bmi for obesity
if she wants to be an author does that count as fame hungry

>bingooo

I wish she was my waifu...

Fucking trekies

>casio
>ironic watches
nigga just gas urself already

You really don't like anything do you...

Women: those weird tight tracksuits when not exercising, basic bitch tats, pixie cuts/any other boy haircut (shaved is okay sometimes tho), armpit hair

Men: “fancy” beards, sailor tattoos, Ill fitting jeans, mfa boots, bright coloured prep

Both genders: thick frame glasses, half shaved hair, wearing anything with a rainbow pattern (especially bow ties), bow ties, fat

Let's see how I add up:
men:
>flannels
yes
>cuffed pants
yes
>ironic watches like casio
sometimes
>stan smiths
no
>dad hats
no
>vans
no
>beards
no
>hitler youth cuts
sort of. It's basically a military cut but long on the top/bangs, no disconnect
>sherpa jackets
no
>north face or outdoor clothing brands
yes
>yeezy
no
>pink
no
>tattoos
no but getting one soon
>piercings
no
>wearing keys outside the pocket
yes

5/15 not bad

bruh even /r9k/ couldn't make this shit up, this is straight up r/incel material right here.

The fuck is incel?

involuntary celibacy

involuntarily celibate
>basically virgins

it's a reddit community that's basically /r9k/ except none of it is satire/irony