grailed.com/hkemptonsmith
grailed.com/lomdaft/
grailed.com/stoicts
grailed.com/kleindain
grailed.com/darksider
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

www.grailed.com/darksider

Veeky Forums discount. Off-site discount. Multiple items discount.

Please follow, like the items, whatever floats your boat. Open to trade offers, just hit me up here.

Items from brands such as:
A.P.C.
Alpha Industries
Balmain
Carhartt WIP
Common Projects
Engineered Garments
Gloverall
Howlin' by Morrison
Norse Projects
Our Legacy
Patagonia
Rude Vogue
Wings + Horns
Won Hundred

More items added.

This thread seems like a flop though.

Managed to cop a low price grail of mine for $140 the other day

grailed.com/users/myitems/111779

Nice m8

If you see something you like e-mail me at [email protected] rather than Grailed.

grailed.com/users/myitems/272643

Got these for sale if anyone is interested let me know and I'll give you an email address to message.

Asics Gel Lyte V "Birch" Size 11.5 BNWT.

grailed.com/users/myitems/23565
Only have 2 items up right now but I plan on posting a few more in the near future.
Please buy, a niggas got bills to pay
>tfw 5 accepted offers and no one's bought

I’ll do you one better. With items I have posted right now I’ve accepted 44 offers and not a single buy.

Unfucking believable, something needs to be fixed

Yeah it's pretty much nonsense. Grailed is essentially made with only the buyer in mind, sellers get cucked left and right, it's infuriating.

buuuuuump

Grailed.com/wearsnyc

Come buy your memes

grailed.com/nchous

grailed.com/wearsnyc

Forgot a pic

Need this sold
grailed.com/listings/4316798-Y-3-Funnel-Neck-Jacket

one follow = one prayer

grailed.com/listings/4288218-first-aid-to-the-injured-apex-knit

How do those balmains fit?

Why is everyone on Grailed such a spazz?

That's actually pretty good
Most people on grailed are passive aggressive as fuck, they never directly address their issues but VERY subtly bitch to you anyway.

This was virtually unprompted, what a spazz kek.

I've dealt with that guy before, pretty sure he's just a poorboi.

I hope he's somehow looking at this thread - if so you're a faggot.

They are always unprompted, at least he has the decency to be straight about it

You're either the user in question or delusional.

How is what he did acceptable?

Cause like I said, most of the unprompted shit like this I get is passive aggressive bitching where the faggot in question never directly addresses what's his issue is
Imagine that, you can't be honest to faceless random stranger online
I take this kinda bitching every day over the message I get

grailed.com/hkemptonsmith

Just a cdg pol and a couple of undercover small parts peices

Fair enough.

b-bump...

these threads are shit around here these days

FUUUUUCK

grailed.com/lomdaft/

selling this cav empt pullover anorak if anyones interested. In pretty good condition but its too big on me

damn dude you got scummed on that feedback hahahaha

yea fuck that guy. couldnt understand I made an honest mistake lmao

yeah id say. even his comment makes it sound like an honest mistake, what a dumb dumb

So how does the offer thing work, what percentage off the price is reasonable to ask (in general)?

www.grailed.com/gaceodtute

TTS but could fit a half size bigger

I'd say 75% is pretty reasonable, possibly even 80. Most sellers expect that. That being said, be prepared to be countered.

I only block someone when I can tell they got out their calculator to figure out what 60% is.

oh, damn I was thinking it would be more like 90%
cheers for the intel man

I'd expect them to counter at around 90% honestly. Anyone with a "firm" price hopefully isn't autistic enough to have offers even turned on when there is a strictly Buy Now option.

www.grailed.com/4dimouto

some true grails in here senpai

grailed.com/stoicts

sputnik1985 track top and Reebok instapumps

mention Veeky Forums and ill send ya some fuccboi stickers with it

grailed.com/listings/4316798-Y-3-Funnel-Neck-Jacket

seriously hit me with an offer

Don’t die on me

I’ve had the “buy now” option up and still get messages for discounts and trades. I get the “at least try and ask” mentality but shit gets old real quick.

I wish

60% is rough though especially with the %10 off Paypal and Grailed fees after sale. I lost track of how many times I had to explain to people if I took their offer i’m paying them to buy my shit (shipping cost from the southern hemisphere sucks ass)

O shit

Niiiice

I can give you a deal on them if you're interested

It is the 10% that is the final nail in the coffin.

Accepting a 60% offer is akin to accepting 50%.

Too small thanks though.

BRIng up my post thnx

Just sold and item on grailed and 7 days after customer receives the item he messages me and tells me that it doesn't fit the way he wants it to be. Do I have to accept the refund, or can I tell him to fuck off and sell it on his end?

If you gave measurements and at least some sort of explanation on fit its his problem desu.

thats all on him my man

provided you gave him a relative idea

wait for a claim other wise just leave it.

bumpity-doo

Gonna post here too.

Looking for JP 25/26. Mainly wanting the bottoms one. Price isn’t an issue.

My job is cool with me wearing Y3 and MCQ so if you guys have anything from those brands that would be amazing.

Preferably black but thats a no brainer

Theres some decent Y3 stuff in the thread already so have a scroll m8

grailed.com/kleindain

Sacai
Hender Scheme
Blue Blue Japan
CDGH
etc

A few offers here and there but no one's following through.

Nice stuff mate. Too bad no one's following through.

Do those Cropped Jodhpur's fit tts?

Well it comes with the territory I guess, but at leat not as bad when I sold a couple of “hype” items (triple black UBs were a nightmare)

why was that user.

Thoughts?

I made this purchase on Saturday morning. I first asked if he got it out “today” on Monday night, when he said he was shipping it out. Didn’t get a response that day.

So I waited until the next night and sent him another reminder. He then said he shipped it that day was essentially too lazy to post tracking.

Then come yesterday, Wednesday, I asked him again to post tracking but no response.

How to proceed? I know I’m being a bit impatient and normally I wouldn’t care about the lack of messages if he hadn’t made the prospect of him having tracking sound doubtful.

He didn’t ship it. If he did, he would just give you the tracking right away

Hype items means i get more interest which is good, but about 80% of em try to lowball the heck out of you and try to argue why you should accept their offer or sometimes can get aggresive

Reasonable request are fine and I’m happy to negotiate, but this is next level stuff. Case in point some guy who tried to get me to sell ozweego 1s for $150 because he wants to introduce “rare and unique” sneakers into his country. Bizzare but it happens i guess

50-50. People are busy. I dont have much of a days off and not even some weekends, so I ship when I’m first able to which is usually in the middle of the week if I cant do it sooner.

As for the second part I sometimes ship an item and dont get the chance to type in the tracking straight up, so not really that unusual. Monitor a couple of days and chill a bit. If things go south good chance Paypal and Grailed will side with you

I’m torn. I’d say 50/50 like above poster. It’s good you acknowledge a bit of impatience but he also sounds like he may be scumming you.

ehh, I bought a veliance piece for a steal and swear to god thought I was getting cucked. Would periodically ask for tracking info but 2 weeks of "Oh I sent it!/should arrive any day now" and kinda skirting around the question. Was starting to look into filing a claim and it shows up out of the blue.

Yeah it’s domestic shipping a couple of provinces over. So if it’s not here by Friday next week I’m filing a claim.

They could definitely fit a 9 I wear a 9 in most shoes (nike, adidas, etc) and they fit perfect

Please someone at least pseudo offer and give me hope that one day someone may buy one of these items.

Gib

Dope ass Seinfeld cap and more @:

grailed.com/darksider

5/5 feedback. 99 transactions. Buy with confidence!

Brands such as:
A.P.C.
Common Projects
Engineered Garments
Howlin'
Norse Projects
Nudie Jeans
Our Legacy
Patagonia
Wings + Horns

Ef/fa/y discount. PP direct discount. Multiple items discount. Free shipping if you're in Canada, why not.

Get at me bruh.

I got you sempi please I need it sold
its brand new and its a steal
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.grailed.com%2Flistings%2F4316798-Y-3-Funnel-Neck-Jacket

Im interested in the jacket, but Im not gonna buy it right now. If you pop up in the next few grail thread I'll shoot you a message.

Daily bump

Pretty decent stuff. Good luck m8.

Bump