Cringe thread

Fresh oc edition

>too afraid to get into fashion for fear of ending up in one of these
>get bullied otherwise

whys it gotta be so hard, friends

I'm not your friend, buddy.

Learn a bit about individuality and realize that your mistakes lead to your success

I'm not your buddy, pal

pose is a bit lame but the fit is nice

and I guess that's like 80% of cringe it's the attitude

I'm not your pal, homie

I'm not your homie, friend

I'm not your friend, pal

This fit is an un ironic 10
Sure the dude is problematic

who's the dude?

just wear clothes you like along with a pair of air jordan 1 chicago and you will be pretty fine

i will never understand why people would want to step on their pants constantly

You dress like that don't you?

This guy definitely crushes ass regardless of what he's wearing. What's the point of these threads?

>fear of ending up in one of these
lol my nigga, it's the most insecure of insecure people that post in cringe threads
just wear what you want

I'm not your reddit, karma

nah, probably a virgin

septum ring ruins it
sure he doens't have a good jaw but I can relate.
Good fit desu

This guy is like 12, what is there to mock

god, that's bad.

>2018
>wearing yoga pants with your suit

ISHYGDDT

jesus christ

citycucks are the worst

It is because you grew up with a dogshit western diet of processed carbs.

hey im fat and lazy but i want to look good send help

I save fits from wayw threads for cringe threads

so watch out

must be a busy boy collecting cringe from waywt, gotta have 100s of files by now

only thing cringe is the pants

Lol. Are you blind, fuccboi?

literally black shoes, blue pants, beige top the only cringe is how tight the pants are

I'm not your karma, bubba.

Why does every young transmasculine guy (f.) I know looks like this?

Now I understand why Hedi left SLP once he saw chubby manlets wearing his godwork.

Is that fucking bape?

looks like he got botched surgery to look like handsome squidward

lmao

jacket looks way out of place other than that there's nothing too wrong with it i guess other than lighter colors of SLP style looking very jerryboy. he should stick with looking like a jerryboy tho because u need to look more feminine to pull off the darker colors

holy shit lmao

damn this is bad nothing fits good at all. you can be bigger and still look good just get clothes that fit you

should have went with black pants or a slimmer shoe instead of those memes with jeans that tight but it's really not that bad

Bald Cleopatra

lol i found this from a French catalog today

Is it just me but do his feet look...petite?

needs more denim

i'd fuck her a few times. looks like a good slam piggy to have on top of you riding your cock will you spank that fat ass and tell her how disgusting she is

shit man, I was thinking along those lines

This is something my ex would totally have worn. What a fuck up.

Oh look it's some cunt from Baltimore

kultig

How tf can you be a douchebag veteran, they are going to war and protecting our country so your skinny ass can post on Veeky Forums all day and not be drafted into the military.

lol good, let the people who are actually dumb enough to sign up die so I can live comfortably and roast them on Veeky Forums

>the diet
fuckin lol

>Protecting
They are class traitors user, don't be fooled.

that looks fucking autistic. kidcore barely fucking works. if it was more muted color-wise it could work well but boy that hat sucks.

>protecting
Lmao. The US hasn't done protecting since the war of 1812

this real?

You absolute shitdicking cuntish cockspotting faggot. Just fucking kys you daft fuckstick wankstain.

Told this faggot to delete this pic because otherwise he'd end up on cringe threads. Newfags never listen.

Just don't post shitty pics on anonymous boards. Find an actual forum to learn the basics so you can post fits in a more private environment.

We should permban every faggot using this stupid argument. If what interests you in life is to "crush ass" just go to some cringey PUA board and leave us alone. Fashion is a fucking hobby, not something you get into to get laid.

this is more like a: "I didn't have any career paths after highschool planned, but my parents made me get a job after graduation" starter pack

Yew are soo gay my man. That virgin anger is getting to you a little. Maybe if you spent a little less time worrying what other people are wearing and more time on yourself you wouldnt be so bad at life. I'd LOOVE to see a picture of you btw

test

you could be on the edge of fashion and niggas on this board will still throw their shit at you, dont worry about it.

google Igor's trips, it's very Sam Hyde-esque

look at the diy threads. I doubt anything reasonable would land you in the cringe threads

what the fuck has this board become

asos is cheating

lose the hat, roll down your sleeves instead of awkwardly showing of your shitty tattoos, get shorter jeans that actually fit you.

What the fuck are those pants?
Look like they're tighter than his skin

Those look like they are about to fucking explode

You genuinely write like a sassy fag

You don't actually think this looks good on anyone do you?

pls get better shoes and slimmer pants

you're a qt, but the bottom half is just not on par with the upper. top half looks great

Is it human or ape? From the thumbnail I'd think monkey but looking closely it almost looks like a person

Cute but bottom half is shit

these would be good except for the shoes. Fuck

ID on the Rick shoes? Never seen that model before

what a fucking qt
makes me want to kiss him

>Our country

I wasn't aware we all lived in Israel.

This guy looks like he's intentionally going for a 90's look. You can tell by the haircut.

>Paint stained pants and flannel shirt
>Has probably never worked a day of manual labor in his life

Top kek