Veeky Forumsttoo

Last tattoo thread reached image limit.

I'd let her lick my poohole if you understand what I'm exclaiming.

Does any1 have this jpg saved? A tattoo with a head in the style of a greak statue. Furthermore it was split in the midlle and had space in the middle. Like actual space with stars and shidd. There was also an eye on the top part of the head.

I really need it

that's a really bad idea

bump

why?

Damn. That's nice. Are the flowers still outlines?

Someone get my drawing on their body

Yes, here is another angle.

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

Is that you? Bro, that's dope. When are you getting it finished?

Can we post our outlines here or should we wait until they are finished? I don't know the culture.

tattoos aren't Veeky Forums you fucking Veeky Forumsggots

imagine wanting to disfigure your body for attention

>Tigers, leopards or snarling wolves are called Oskals, the Russian word for ‘Big Grin.’ These tattoos indicate aggression or hostility toward the authorities.

newest one

which side looks best effay
obviously not the font im getting

It's not me, but I appreciate deeply this artists work. His name is Maxime Buchi, go check out his amazing stuff

shuttup bitch

Bahahahahah
You fucking degenrates are pathetic.

Not that guy, but I think it's a little trendy. Thigh is a big area so personally I would want something bigger and more important to me. If you have a connection to this tattoo then go ahead. I just feel like when the fad of Moth tattoos falls out of favor you won't like it as much.

Neck tattoos are just not a great idea imo. Very hard to conceal if you needed to. I don't like that placement either. Necks a long area and putting a horizontal tattoo in that place just won't look great either. If I had to pick I'd say right.

I want a tattoo loosely similar to this. Instead of the trailing smoke though I'd want to put Ziggy Stardust lightning bolt with the planet being Mars behind it. Not sure about placement though. Probably what's pictured or on the leg. Bowie has been a major influence in my life and I'd love to honor him in some way. Bad idea or good idea?

shit you are right, they need some degree of verticality
im not trying to conceal it in anyway, always liked the look

on the waitlist for maxime buchi when comes to SF later this year. he raised his prices again, almost 500/hour. is it worth it anymore? i want another piece from him, but jeez...

Yikes that bad posture

i-is my new tattoo Veeky Forums

I like it, don't know if its Veeky Forums. Subtle with clean linework. I would've wanted it just a little bigger. Great tattoo hopefully it heals well.

hahah

Not this one though. The face is split in the middle.

most Veeky Forums tattoo here

really nice tattoo. prob not Veeky Forums but you got something better

Vertically

Why would you mutilate your body like that in any century or millennium?

Had my first session yesterday. Still needs shading and some dotwork. Let me know what you think

The tattoo itself is really nice. Well done, well thought out. tats are usually more Veeky Forums if they follow the normal form of your body. You have a big round tattoo on a long rigid part of your body. It might work out but it's a bold move. Good luck with the next sessions!

bump

consisdering this

?

Artist is witnesstheabsurd if that's the one.

New and only tat based off my skin color with pantone color chips.

Are you a girl? Then again, what do I know, I see guys who otherwise look like sensible blokes with 'tramp stamps.' all the time so *shrug*.

It seems a bit fey/twee to me, the subject and location. But doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Fuck no. Imo if you aren't a rich fucking chinese no one is worth 500/hr. Jesus fucking christ.

I like it user. I like how its some sort of gain and not just a simple flower. It's got fertility goddess vibes. Do you have any others/thinking about others?

No, imho. If you like telescopes, get a telescope tattoo without the hand. That is very basic and lacks confidence imo because of the hand. Did i mention its basic? Is this your first tattoo?

Damn it was drawing though
thanks though

Like actual lines, no shades or fill in

Also this is really good. really effay imo

i like this skelly, but it is not spooky enough

wanting to get something like this done at some point

thx friends

ty! My other one is a flower too cause I'm unoriginal and my name is Rose (pic from when it was fresh)

Hahaha

please don't bully me senpai

Would you please be my gf? I can send you money if you give me your skype.

I’m not bullying you. Sorry. I found what you said funny not the tattoo.

>want to get a tattoo
>don't know what to get a tattoo of

I probably will never know and will never get one...

Get something small. Once you pop your cherry, the ideas will flow.

im so Veeky Forums i choose not ink up my skin to make my self look like a degenerate or needy/daddy issues bitch

I'm sure daddy is proud of u user

I found an artist that does really good woodcut/etching style tattoos and I'd like to get something like this and integrate the roses into a larger floral arrangement but I can't get past the fact that it's from a fucking Grateful Dead poster
Also not really sure where a good place for it would be

Somewhere long: arm or leg. It'd look weird if it was on your chest or on your back if you don't have more there already. Lower on the arm the better ( imo). That is if it's going to look pretty much like whats pictured. If you're making it more round the higher the better. Narrow tattoos belong in narrow places. If its going to be wider then Upper Arm or maybe even back of the shoulder (wouldn't suggest on the thigh personally). If you don't like Grateful Dead then don't get this. Yea sure it looks cool, but every grateful dead fan will see it and assume you are also a Grateful Dead fan. Then you have to awkwardly explain that you aren't a fan and you just think it's cool. Change it enough and you'll be fine.

I like this one too, but I'd change the placement (if it were me). I prefer tattoos to all be as vertical as possible. I'd probably get this one on like the inner/outer side of the wrist. Very clean linework though, your artist is good.

I've never been too keen on Mandala-esque tattoos. They're really trendy. I like the under part of it, but I personally would've flipped it 180 where the hands are held upwards. Thats just me though.Clean lines and follows the flow of your body well. Good tattoo overall though.

1st one

if people ask tell them that its of murmuure not the grateful dead. murmuur is like 200000x better

dumping

pic related is from an user who browses these threads. if u read this my bro, right on

Is that Yoan?

picrel has too thick of lines for me but youse all might like it

picture relatado gives me junji ito vibes, his art is dope, want to get one of that lady with the eye, u already know the one

pick retarded would prolly looking pretty tight butthole if it didnt have the ersatz arty writing on it

pique rented is pretty dope, i like the shit on the left (

looks like thats all the shit i have on this laptop, eat ass mulattos

Cool, but it'll blurr in 2-3 years tops
Small tatttos look nice the first 7-8 months, ut are a mistake in the long term

I like it, but shouldn't you be able to see the dagger through the mouth? It's piercing the skull...

REKT

Can any /mu/tant verify this?

millenial tribals

Cheers. I see your point but I didn't want it to look like a high five desu.

>tattos
>fa
pick one degenerates

anyone have any experience stick and poking themselves

No, because I'm not a retard. Just save up for a tattoo that won't look like dogshit. Get a small one for cheap if you need to scratch that itch in the mean time.

you should work out. it's good for you

Ive done a few, if you're not retarded they can turn out okay

keep in mind it's going to look like a stick and poke you did yourself, nobody is going to see it and think you got it professionally done. If you want it to look nice get it done in a real shop

also this should go without saying but if you do end up going through with the self poking, don't use pen ink

Just got this. My first major tat.

Pls no bully. Still have shading to do.

im unique snowflake!!

when will they learn

>I fucked up the face

needs loomis

looks good senpai

It isn't dark enough and one tentacle just fades into nothingness.

Why don't you get a gym membership and actually habe a forearm next time you skinnyfat manlet.

thats a really neat idea

haaahhahahhahhahha. ahah. heh.

>still have shading to do
>”it’s not dark enough!!”

then dont post it yet swarthfriend

Swastika/10

1. Does anyone have a pice of this foot tattoo with girl's head halfway underwater?
2. Any recs for less-faggy minimal flower or house tattoo?