Does this setup look Veeky Forums?

Does this setup look Veeky Forums?

nice cranium

Thank you, I take pride in it.

you look like batboy if he grew up to be a gangbanger

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*takes deep breath*
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*wipes tears from eyes*
Ok OP thanks for the laugh.

basic asf, not even close 0/10

That is a pretty mean comment, my boy.
You're welcome :^))
I'm new to Veeky Forums, is it really that basic? I kinda liked it. The shorts were not ideal, but they're the ones I have. I love those boots, tho. How can I match them nicely with my clothing?

i can tell... for starters wear some pants with those, longer socks with boots. also, I'll bet that polo isn't even real polo plus the detail of it is akin to Chris-chan.

>and ankle socks with any shoe that goes over your ankle looks autistic

Bump.

Don't shorts look good with boots? I actually thought they did.

holy fuck this has 2 be bait

bump.

bump

you look like a cholo in chemo

not with those baby Gap sleeves user

Pretty cool user, reminds me of rick

Serious question.
Do you life in a favela?
Do you eat sopa de macaco?
ES UMA DELICIA

Basketball shorts will NEVER be cool unless your playing basketball

No, not at all, that combo looks really tacky.

>*wipes tear from eyes*

stop