Choose the top 5 fashionable guys or gals from the class of 84'

choose the top 5 fashionable guys or gals from the class of 84'

It's incredible how relatively natural and human those people look. Their hair alone. It's astounding.

This is really fascinating shit, OP

Seriously I can read these people until the cows come home. wow. Zeitgeist embodied, man.

can you elaborate on that? what you mean exactly user?

There is so much cultural subtext at work in each picture, so much is going on under the hood in every shot. Even if you just look at hair styles you've got a thesis on design right there! not to mention how the film stock looks, how the grain and lighting appears, how you can tell who was in what clique baed on hair colors and shirt collars. There's just so much going on.

care to share some of your ideas on what cliques these people were in?

How many autisms have you had today?

interesting

These are the only attractive people in the picture, the rest are 5/10 or lower

L to R: Football, Track&Field, basketball, loner, AV club, choir OR cheer with a low key pot habit, Football with a future of alcoholism, Compsci who cries in secret, lonely genius unwanted by his own ppl, player and druggie, guy who's just waiting for it all to end so he can get his shit set up with the SEC, computer or AV club.

mate you should write as a hobbie

I do, actually. I'm vacillating between 2 offers to publish a prose poetry collection ATM. I won't be seeing shit in terms of cash (poetry dont sell, duh) I'm still juggling it and have been for decades.

4th row 2nd from left is cute

user was being ironic desu

i've had to read hundreds of your posts. your writing is really awful. you don't seem to understand what certain words are supposed to mean. it's as if you're trying to force as many terms as possible into every sentence. it's really artificial, it gives you absolutely no identity at all. i know you're playing off the "pseudo intellectual" idea but it's still painful to read

lmao you realize we're all just joking right?

you actually fucking suck

my personal favorites are second row third from the right, third row fifth from the left, and bottom right hand corner. they're not really "effay", i just find them handsome for some reason. i've always had this weird spiritual longing for the late 70's / earlier 80's aesthetic. maybe cause it's when my parents were young. so when i look at old pictures of people in their youths like this, it's like a window into a bygone era. and makes me sad i never got to have a qt3.14 atari era bf with feathery blonde hair ;_;

user, what are your clique ID's on my qt 80's bfs?

That's not how ratings should work... 5/10 and under should be about 50% of the population for any decent sample size. Above 5/10 should be about half the population as well.

poor poet
goes to jail for raping a junkie
still posts on Veeky Forums
still dresses like shit
the one trend he tried meming into existence never left the board it was created on
now he get bullied by 16 year olds for how shit his writing is

Stop bullying Pseudo!

Well, that's if you want to normalize the scores and with expectation = 5.
But is probably rating with his subjective score, with 5 being "looks just about okay".
If that's the case, it makes sense to put everyone who looks "less than okay" less than five, so 5/10 doesn't have to be half the population.

We're people just uglier back then? Where are all the cuties?

the one's in circles are good looking atleast for me the others 2 idk like one is more chadish lol and the other maybe above average

i also like the blonde geek in the bottom right hand corner. totally would have let him carry my books and trapper keeper to class and go to prom with him. but what about this guy? this is like my ideal.

i dont have an opinion on the girls here since im a straight girl, but i actually think the guys back then were cuter. maybe it's just cause i'm turned on by the aesthetics of this era.

man i wonder how all these dads would react to a thread of people rating their high school pics

Green is the best of the three groups, red is the worst of the three groups, but they're all the best selected male members of the entire picture. Don't ask me to explain why, it's just emotional/raw gut feeling.

top right looks like a mix of benedict cumberbatch and andy dick

Nah you're way off, you can tell he's got at least a medium build and probably larger by his neck.

E10
D9
F4
D6
A10

he is not ugly but not really above average his eyes give him some points

what about the ladies? it seems like there's overwhelming more cute/effay guys than girls in this group, but these five were the most purdy imo.

People were objectively better looking because they experienced a healthier childhood and adolescence.
If they were all wearing the same styles as today your opinion would likely be the same.

D2 best girl