Why are girls liking these guys? They look like literal women. Is the soyboy look attractive now or something?

Why are girls liking these guys? They look like literal women. Is the soyboy look attractive now or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/32xlppvyWC
youtu.be/k259rfFFAx8)
youtube.com/watch?v=7inGyVKNCNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They aren't effay either. They try to dress like rappers and fail (keith ape is ok though)

how do they look like women

I wouldn't worry about it. There's nothing much that you can take from them and apply to your life, because you're not in a boy band.

They don't. OP is gay and trying to rationalise it.

Its what's considered attractive in SK

Put a wig on em and bet you they would pass as your avg asian woman who got plastic surgery

women with out experience in the sexual and dating/love world lack context. This is a whole lot of women, espesh in countries that actively repress sexuality and labels desires as forbidden.

News flash, that's most western nations and a good deal of asia, including India/Pakistan. Groups like the beatles, backstreet boys, n'sync, etcetera, they fulfill a role in late capitalism, they serve a very specific desire, and that is one you're going to see over and over throughout the entertainment industry.

These 'idols' are people that just happen to generate and exude large amounts of energy. That energy can quickly be turned into money, and therein lies their success.

Anyone who's done the record label waltz can back me up on this.

Jungkook, top left, is really the only attractive one. Rest are pretty doofy looking, especially the guy on the far right. He looks like a legit rat.

But girls have always loved guys that can sing and dance even if they're uggos. No surprise.

They literally do though (he's the second on the left, bottom row)

>Posting 2014 era BTS
At least be fair on them
As a cancerous fan of them since 2014, I can tell you why. They're good at dancing, good at performing, good looking, good singing, are very respective and are interactive with their fans (have their own twitter, live streams, have their own net series). Because they are relevant so much, we can see their personalities and grow to love them I guess. Also group pictures are always a bad idea, for some reason at least one of them look dead inside
Sorry for my sperging kek

Bts aka the international chad

ARMY unite
OP confirmed for no jams
Taehyung is sex
All my boys got mad talent

are you seriously surprised that a boy band is successful with young impressionable sheltered women
that's the whole fucking point of boy bands, this shit has been going on for generations
it just so happens that the current wave is even more feminine than usual

young girls prefer anything cute, they lean towards androgynous

as girls get to breeding age they look for a daddy, a man that is slightly older than them and is consequently no longer cute

i would dress like this tbqh

excuse me for sperging out but top left is V, jungkook is the one next to him. Jin's also pretty cute? but i agree with the rest of your post

t. chinlet incel

i thought the soyboy look is exclusive to neckbeards with glasses?
i bet BTS is more masculine than those
at least they have based airport fashion dbh

The term Soyboy is kind of weird. It gets used a lot on Veeky Forums to refer to typical young American men with beards and other facial hair, often with hair combed back or to the side, maybe a slight side-fringe. Yet here, in OP pic, is a group of young Korean men with fluffy hair down their foreheads, mostly, hair dyed lighter than their natural colors, and they are dressed in sharp suits. Granted, they could appear quite androgynous, but Korean pop stars don't make the stereotypical Western Soyboy O-face wide-open smile much, do they? Arguably, which types are more masculine behaving? The Korean guys seem to be almost exclusively into girls, but they get called Soyboys sometimes, too. The soy that East Asians consume is most often fermented, not like in the West. Western pop stars could look similar to K-Pop stars, as well. Justin Bieber, from almost a decade ago, is probably the most obvious example of a Western male pop star that looked close in hairstyle and maybe other fashions to these guys.

some ppl calls soyboy to femenine lookings dudes and says its because of the soy and the strogen lmao Veeky Forums is full of retards even on Veeky Forums but a nu-male is not a soyboy

there it is

Kill yourself

Nu-male and Soyboy are often equated to each other in meaning, on Veeky Forums. We probably still have a chance to try to define these terms, because of the nature of this site, and they could leak outside the site without a proper context.

BTS are incredibly based, tho. Check out their music videos and interviews and stuff, they're really down to earth lads and have nice bantz. Also, liking BTS has gotten me puss on more than one (2) occasion

Jimin is sex master

Jin>Kookie>Jimin=Suga=Taehyung>RM>JHope
but we like them all equally

This

yeah i know but some ppl here on 4chin calls people soyboy that are nu-males and femenine people soyboys too so idk the meaning really and i dont care because idk its seems like a stupid term that only retards use it lmao

for me is tae or kookie > jin > jimin > suga >jhope (sometimes lol) > rm

I unironically love BTS. They make some straight bangers that satisfy the gaping hole *Nsync left me with. I only really find Jungkook, V, and Suga attractive though.

Dear God, there really is nothing more disgustingly cancerous than kpop koreaboos is there.

Effeminate maybe, but looking like women is a huge stretch. If they really did, women wouldn't be so attracted to them. I imagine it's a mixture of their singing and dancing talent. Also they don't spend their time posting about you products in this fucking place

EXO is more well dressed

Exo inspo

You cant tell me thats not a woman on the upper left.

>breeding age
So 12?

stop posting you fucking koreaboos

yea baekhyun looks really girly sometimes but if you put some short hair or a more manly look in general he dont look like a girl

whatever age those daddy issues start getting them drinking alcohol, so probably 12

Where do they find all those open collar shirts?
Especially the long sleeve oversized ones

Can muscular men even be considered soyboys?? Here's Jimin in his 2013-2014 era, when they used to take their shirts off all the time

oh shit that pic is old lmao

thats not really muscular. its an athletic build but barely. his face looks like a womans face

Young women like effeminate men because they represent a version of sexuality that isn't scary, threatening or dangerous to them.

Nothing really new. The Beatles were popular with girls for that reason. One Direction is popular with girls for that reason. Whoever those guys on OP's pic are are popular for that reason.

elaborating on what said, modern kpop is basically just filling the hole that was early 2000's boybands 'culture' (nsync, backstreet boys et al). Looking at the billboard 100 it's pretty much exclusively rap or folk pop. The west doesn't really have any boybands anymore, it seems only natural that South Korean groups take their place especially when the whole country is having an 'in' moment right now, and has been for a few years

fuck off to your containment board

Except for the fact that the Beatles' music (even their earlier stuff) is actually good. BTS makes some of the worst music I've ever heard.

They're all good looking in their own right but V is by far the most attractive.
He looks great in the Mic Drop music video and the DNA dance practice. I feel like he tends to get the most fashionable outfits like in War of Hormone and I Need U

I like how they can vary in their 'masculinity' I guess is the right term.
In some instances, especially during their Wings album, they went for a more feminine/pretty boy look
But in others they can look pretty manly. Just look at Jungkook in the DNA Dance Practice video.

Most of the time when their wardrobe coordinator doesn't go too crazy they can look pretty good. i.e most of DNA and Mic Drop
They look especially good in suits
(The suits in the Blood Sweat and Tears comeback stage youtu.be/32xlppvyWC
and their suits in Mic Drop live shows
youtu.be/k259rfFFAx8)

The stuff from when they were younger and edgier looks shit though but I think currently they're the most Veeky Forums group out there.

It's pretty easy to see why they're getting so popular as of late. Their personalites are all pretty great and their songs are all really catchy and for the most part varied. Their choreography is solid and I'm pretty sure they're all super talented, especially Suga. His mixtape is phenomenal.

I don't know though. I've only recently gotten into them.

Their Veeky Forums is good regardless.

>white males butthurt yet again someone has the audacity to choose anything but them

#whitefragility

why are white males such autists who lose their shit the second people stop giving them attention

seconding this. where can i find good t shirts with elongated sleeves? pic related

Is this indication that very dark blue (unwashed or washed only once, rigid, etc) jeans are now going out of fashion? I'm seeing mostly medium to lighter blue jeans, as well as some darker blues, but clearly washed. Has the unwashed denim trend lost steam?

Does this mean I should change my target group to pre-schoolers? At last I see, thank you Veeky Forums.

Those aren't soyboys, pic related is a soyboy. Guys in OPs pic are molded by the music industry to please their audience which consists mostly of 13-17 year old girls. Even though I dislike their music and their looks, there is nothing wrong with
that.

>soyboy
>sees Veeky Forums meme buzzword, uses it incorrectly.

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of. Also this J-Hope is a cool guy

The Beatles were never good. They’re just as shit as one direction, and both those bands are Shittier than this gook trash.

if it was an effeminate literally flaming faggot tier like david bowie you white autists would be cheering

white male bias and butthurt showing

false equivalence. all these guys dress (and frankly look) exactly the same and nothing about their fashion is revolutionary in the west. bowie's style is unfathomably unique even today and was even more so at his debut

>f-false equivalence
>literal androgyny in his style

keep reaching racist

he did it first and he did it to a greater extreme. having feminine features and wearing pink is not androgynous it's just fucking gay

It's been that way since the whole emo/scene look of the 00s along with the revival of 80s androgynous new-romantic and glam-rock look.

But it only works up to a certain age which is why you see a lot of soyboys growing beards to not look like middle-aged lesbians by the time they hit 30

Asians literally are soyboys, they eat soy on a daily basis.

This.

I simmer with rage whenever plebs think it's weird that I don't agree that they're the "best band evar! They change the world!" when all they did was get discovered at the right time and place. To me they were just another mediocre kitschy 60s pop-rock boy band.

If anything their managers,producers or PR agents should be getting the most credit.

just fuck off if you can't get memes right

But young women are literally the most pure and attractive kind of women there is.

Lmao people calling me a white supremacist and im not even white. You can't blame every opinion that goes against yours on /pol/ autist. Im black and /pol/ would hate and literally nothing I said in the OP is racist. I swear you k-cucks get triggered over anything negative about these faggots, like that one time they tried to sue some white dude who said they all look the same on social media

Why are guys liking these girls? They look like literal children. Is the soygirl look attractive now or something?

kfags would never dream of attacking a non whitey though, most of their fanbase are utterly misguided sjw's (for lack of a better term). they just appropriate decades old black women slang and pretend they're progressive for enjoying foreign music

>2014
>era

Why am I not surprised a k-pop fag will use era to describe a single year

>muscular

low bf != muscular

lol

Eras are based on albums. This is especially important with a group like BTS because their image and music has changed so much from their debut (pic related) to now.

the soyboy look has always been attractive. pretty boys have been slaying pussy for centuries. masc boys are just more celebrated.

Do you think women really know what muscular men look like?

ottermode will always be the most attractive build for a young man to have

stop coping

You're actually conflating homosexuality with femininity, which is homophobic. David Bowie never came off as someone who was passive or incapable.

Look, honey, you're in the wrong. I have some literature for you.

>projecting

Different cultures have different beauty standards.

Maybe you're jealous because all the cute Korean grills want their pee pee?

>lifting for women
user, i...

Why are you so insecure, OP?

Debut BTS was so much better music wise. Their current stuff is absolute shit.

I stan GD btw.

So ugly and shit music. only F(x) is god. so

w2c mouth plate

faggot

>semantic crap

he's still looks like a bigger poofter than any Asian boyband yet whites cheer for him because *surprise* he's a white male

yeah, white people prefer David Bowie over whatever Korean pop star is trendy with 13 year old German kids this month because he's white, not because of the myriad of other possible reasons

fuck off butthurt pinoy

Hmm ok, so what are some good 60s bands that aren't kitschy?

Those guys

youtube.com/watch?v=7inGyVKNCNY

Oh yeah, The Beatles were amazing songwriters and performers right from the get-go, I definitely agree.

But I was more talking about why they had such a devout, hysterical, young female fanbase, here.

Keep worshipping subhuman Negroes then, Americuck.

> hurdur why do girls not like huge flat-nosed big-nostrilled, pubic-hair-on-head, shit coloured, ape-looking ugly rappers who mumble? My cuck feels are hurt

Id say I rock a similar aesthetic to these pretty boyos.

From experience I attract the younger crowd usually white/latina/black(suprisingly) based on my tinder and warm approaches I have. But honestly the demographic i live in is predominantly white/hispanic anyway so it would be hard to find other races.

Def dont attract soro stacies but more of the indie crowd though.

>asian guy
>attracts every race but asian

I know people meme about asian girls not liking asian guys but i didnt actually think it was true

insecure much LOL

To be fair I live in an area with less than 2% asian population so I rarely see other than on campus.
Also just have really high standards for asian women in general.

Embarassing.

Looking good. I'm always jelly of the indestructible Asian hair genetics. You'll never go bald. What's in that tiny bottle? Dried cum residue?

Are you blind or just a asian fags? shill