Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums,

I have two cute cousins, 6 and 11 years old, I have tons of income and I'll often buy them cute clothes but I want to buy them cuter clothes like the ones in Japan, what sites would you recommend for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb_WlRmFm4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God help their soul

KIMO
I
M
O

You are sketchy as fuck, man. You are just... you're sketch, dude. Stop being sketch.

Okay, how am I sketchy? I can't buy cute clothes for my little cousins? Her parents find it completely fine and they love it, so what's the issue?

there's some sexual feeling radiating off your posts bro; go see a doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb_WlRmFm4g
Bumping for cool uncle.

I think you need to see a doctor, how was there ANYTHING in my post that read or even hinted "sexual".

Buying cute clothes is somehow sexual to you? If I'm buying clothes for boys and say I wanna buy some cool and handsome clothes for my boy cousins, is that sexual? Seriously guys, quit acting like pedos.

While animeposting can be offputting there isn’t anything sexual about these posts. But it does seem like he/she is the doting aunt/uncle type. Which most kids have

Thank you, I'm just the uncle that wants to spoil their love ones sometimes. Yeah, I like anime (A LOT) but I'm not doing this as anything "weird" or "sexual"

I don't even know where that is coming from

SIGH

Don't bother buying expensive shit. They will just outgrow it.

understandable, but don't break the bank for them kids grow fast soooo you'll be left with a bunch of clothes that they outgrew

kids grew hella fast so idk dont go crazy and you know the "sexual feeling" in your post is because the anime pic (you know lolis and that shit) and you wanting cute clothes for your cousins lol like the anime pic make it seems bad, anyways i cant recommend anything so good luck on your search

must be sad to have your life/family

>morality
What the fuck has happened to Veeky Forums?

Release those poor children

if you think Veeky Forums users had no morals youre obviously not an oldfag. the sites dead btw

Surprised u haven't touched them yet you fucking faggot paedophile. Do everyone a favour, stay away from kids and just stay in your room watching you faggot anime shows.

OP getting baited so hard lmaoo

itanimulli.com

what style of Kawaii my dude?