Are white males allowed to shop at asos?

are white males allowed to shop at asos?

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/noose-monkey/noose-monkey-plus-skinny-suit-in-wine/grp/17449?clr=wine&SearchQuery=&cid=13533&gridcolumn=4&gridrow=2&gridsize=4&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=21
asos.com/noose-monkey/noose-monkey-plus-skinny-suit-in-wine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black male + Asian female is their new project. Early results are encouraging because Asian girls haven't got enough historical experience of them to be suspicious of the propaganda.

>shop at asos?

why would you want to?

Bullshit. Every chink, gook, and Nip parent warns their children of the niggers.

Oh really Barry?

I've recently spoken to two Asian girls looking for "BBC." Both in my own country where 9 out of 10 Africans will be refugees with only two? piss off you fucking idiot!

It's more than I've seen of white women in the same period and those women were fat and ugly.

>asos
>shopping

I'm a chink nice try Tyrone.

All the first generation ones who immigrated warn their kids of blacks especially if their family runs a business.

>all the PoC bodies are oriented towards each other
>wh*Toid has shoulder facing the rest of the group

This picture is all around terrible and I don't even care about race, it's just a bad unflattering photograph it doesn't even do the clothes any favors.

hahaha no way is that a real suit that they sell

asos.com/noose-monkey/noose-monkey-plus-skinny-suit-in-wine/grp/17449?clr=wine&SearchQuery=&cid=13533&gridcolumn=4&gridrow=2&gridsize=4&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=21

>Noose and Monkey

>believing in identity politics when applied to white men

jesus christ how did they get away with it LOL

h&m first now asos this is a conspiracy

White girl (male) at right corner is has a feminine penis, I guess it counts.

I fucking love Asos. Their trousers smash the left ridden bbc meme so hard.

Lmao keep larping.
>I've recently spoken to two Asian girls looking for ''BBC''.
What the fuck are you doing to end up in a situation like this? You walk around the city with a microphone and a piece of fucking cardboard which says ''looking for Asian girls who are actively and consciously looking for BBC''?
You asked 2 girls whether they are looking for BBC (God knows how you got there) and they coincidentally happened to be Asian?

why are you white people so weird?

He probably awkwardly tried to flirt with them and through conversation they picked up on his Veeky Forums/pol/right wing leanings and told him that they liked black men just to fuck with him.

Guys into conservative or right wing politics love asian women for whatever reasons.

>asos.com/noose-monkey/noose-monkey-plus-skinny-suit-in-wine

smashing asos stores when

it's not us, it's the jews. they have weird race-related sexual perversions.

totally unrelated to the attractiveness of Jewish people btw

>How do I become the most attractive?
>I can't do that?
>Then I must destroy white people (obviously the most attractive)
>Turns this into a sexual fetish

Jewish people, everyone.

Because "Asian women are unspoiled by feminism". It's not like Asian women don't see it. Make a worldside dating site account and you will get 50+ messages as a white guy from Indonesia, Philippines or China. They hope stupid white man will buy them a ticket and give them a green card.

>Guys into conservative or right wing politics love asian women for whatever reasons.

Some asian women haven't been tricked into acting like men like our white women have.

Everyone is weird but sometimes white people do take the cake. Veeky Forums doesn't help the stereotype.

Yeah white people are pretty cool and bro-tier in all my experiences. The jews are trying to pit us all against whitey though so they can take over
>black guy

white people def take the cake

Yeah you're right Jewish people aren't weird at all, it's the sick white people!

>Rapes white actresses only

Jewish people are normal

>Cuts off a babys dick and sucks it

Us Jews are G*ds chosen

>Wants to breed a race of subservient mud-people, but still only wants to fuck attractive white people

>you see, white people drive like this... but black people drive like dissss!!!

only weird white people obsess over stupid shit like this

>pointing out sick Jewish obsessions is wrong

>pretending Jewish people aren't white and that everyone besides crazy right wing white people don't categorize them as the same.

>I'm 100% Ashkenazi
>neither do I consider to be white Southern Europeans.

>Strange obsession with the white race
>100% Ashkenazi

It checks out.

It's okay to be jealous, just don't fuck up our shit because we're better than you.

That's the thing everyone wants to be different and want others to be different but only when it fits their agenda. There are African and Caribbean people that don't see themselves as black or even the same race as person from a different African nation (with Sub-Sahara Africa's genetic diversity there's evidence to back up this claim) but no one is bothering to that accurate, we're just going to call all of them black.

This

I'll tell you how I think it works. You guys want to play up the disapproving parents: where are they?
The parents are in China. They send their girls to the West. What do girls do when they are out of their community and no one can judge them?
I didn't ask them, they were actively looking for it. One was on Veeky Forums, one was on Craigslist.

Honestly if that means white people are left alone I'll take it. More Asian people to go around anyways.

Also that will also mean more blasians with higher IQs. If we're really lucky then this will be a major demographic shift.

Does using tumblr tier shitskins for advertisement actually works?

>Thinking that jews see themselves as whites.