/T H I C K S P O/

how do I pull off that thick look

Pretty obvious if you look at the picture. Wide hips means you wear high rise jeans that frame your entire pelvis. I've seen a lot of thic people do this and it looks pretty good imo

Damn

holy shit....

Brittney is very fa

the most optimal body to be effay is model thin. no getting around it. that being said the most optimal way to get your man's meat up is to be thicc. does anyone have any pictures of actually fashionable thiccies that arent just wearing the basic thot fit?
id like to see some thank you

All you can do is workout and hope for the best. You can't change your bone structure but thick girls are always in great shape.

[b]BEGONE THOTS[/b]

Gross

kill yhoruelf

muh dikk

Be fat and live in a liberal hellscape that will call you beautiful because of it

Any other girls (or guys) sick of this "THICC" girl meme?
It's just getting ridiculous, thin and fit always looks more classy and sexy than this. Nothing wrong with some healthy curves but most these girls posted are chubby at best and will age like shit.

This

also most of these 'thicc' girls are ugly as sin and their only redeeming factor is their fat.

I think both are aesthetically pleasing, but practically speaking it's a lot more fun to fuck someone who's skinny because it's easier to dominate them.

I'd definitely much rather feel up a thicc girl tho

I mean this meme wouldn't be so annoying if this thread was actual thicker girls giving each other advise on clothing but instead it's just greasy losers posting fat whores to pleasure their fetishes.

Agreed. 99% of THICC is just landwhales. Thin is what is tasteful and classy.

what about a slimthicc person?

best of both

That's what curvy use to be, no need for stupid words

t. low test males

being attracted to skinny girls is the same as being attracted to skinny men. There's no femininity or sexual appeal. Faggots.

Healthy slender body > fat cow with saggy tits

Skinny and slim women have better proportions and greater WHR than most these THICC cows. Most of these thick girls are photoshopped or a rare body type. They'll look like shit before they reach 30. I bet you are a fat ass, or just too autistic to get a beautiful slender girl so you convince yourself "MUH HIGH TEST" to hide the fact you're nasty chubby chaser and not good enough for a thin girl.

>This girl is 1000x more attractive than your fat cows

Nah, these
are thicc

slimthicc is skinnier than this but still with a little bit of booty and cute perky tits

Yeah? So curvy?

Basically
"If I defend fat girls on the internet they will see me as the superior male and reward me with flabby sex"

This, thick is a meme

my god

i would love to be a little thinny but my boyfriend says hes just not into them he wants me to keep my thighs and bum. so i want to find some middle of being effay and thicc. idk if its possible, i havent tried yet bc i gained some weight on a vacation that i need to lose before i got shopping for fashionable clothes. i just hope its possible to in a way hide my curves in an outfit?

would fuck

This.

is that the thing from ice age?

>TFW I was 40kg at one point and still had big tits and thighs that touched.

I just want to look elegant also I dislike my thighs chafing when I wear a skirt or shorts.

>Every THICC or THINN thread devolves into console wars over whose waifu a bigger shit
>Not fucking both THICC and THINN girls and everything between

You can have your preferences but it really doesn't matter as long as you are attracted to the girl you're fucking

what's her ig

great field of vision

True. Actually caring about what other people find attractive is sad. Being proud of a supposed 'taste'.... pathetic!

>Actually caring about what other people find attractive is sad.

Usually it's the thiccposters who care and tell skinny people to eat cheeseburgers, call the fashion industry gay for employing thin models and call men who like thin women "low test" or gay (how can you call someone who likes only women gay?).

They are also resistant to any discussion and will just keep repeating "ur gay lol".

What does pol reccomend in the way of high rise jeans brands? All the way to ankles for work but hot as fuck.

brittany is so fucking hot

>NIGGERCORE

This is so low class...She looks like she hangs out at JC Penneys

If we went to high school together, I wouldn't invite her to parties. But when she inevitably showed up at one with one or two other female friends (probably theatre kids or home stuck kids or something close to that) I would pretend to be excited she was there, get her a drink, and then leave her alone watching the excitement grow in her eyes that she was "finally!! Having this experience" and holding a red cup

TL/DR: u can't sit with us

Wow women really do suck. No wonder you all hate each other.

>projecting this hard
Where did I write I'm a woman?

Meant to reply to Sorry I got that low calories brain.

The Mean Girls reference gives it away. Either a woman or a homo.

ITT: naturally skinny girls who are salty they're not the hot shit anymore

why not rather be happy for girls who didn't born with genes to be slim and can now have a more positive body image?

>be happy for girls who didn't born with genes to be slim and can now have a more positive body image?
I like chicks with a fat ass too, just don't be faggot about it

I'd pick Ashley Graham over 98% of women

my fiancée has a body pretty similar to Ashley Graham's and mother of god you have not lived until you'd done doggy/pronebone with someone of those proportions. 11/10 would recommend.

I find it funny that these fat girls have to photoshop/edit the fuck out if every just-at-the-right-angle instagram pic they post. On the very odd occasion do they actually look good in real life.

ME CHUNGO!

ez

I would fucking obliterate this chick

What about slim thicc?

It fuckin sux having legs like that but a mediocre ass

MODS

jealous? of having a body that proves you have no dedication, so what you produce and enjoy is probably shit too? pfft

agree. these losers are gonna have sons with cankles and man boobs if they let the thicc disease win

thicc girls are for pump and dump, nothing more

she got that unproportinate lower body senpai, but i'd still smash the fuck outta her

pls someone tell me who this is, thanks

can you believe this post?

lmao holy shit kys
da insecurities man..

Holy shit look at her room, how does one live like that??

lol sure thing user