Who are the best historical counterparts for these guys?

Who are the best historical counterparts for these guys?

i'm not such a nerd i watch anime but going from the pic
>UK
>Germany
>USA
>France

>Lenin
>Crusaders
>George Washington
>Hitler

>Korra
>Anime

Mao or some other Tankie
Some Indigenist asshole like Mugabe
Genghis
Some Caliph, preferably Umayyad.

>France
>Peace through submission
Explain.

Easy

>France
Muh revolution
>Germany
Muh unity +WWs
>USA
Muh freedom
>Switzerland
Marignano and the eternal neutrality

Memes
Or he thinks the term "history" means WW2

>Equality through persecution.
Third-wave feminism.

>Reconnection through destruction.
Crusades maybe...

>Freedom through chaos.
French Revolution.

>Peace through submission.
Third Reich.

I don't know how you people can read "Peace through Submission" written on a green background and think of anything but Islam.

Napoleon putting his budies in various reformed kingdoms to get satellites?

Wait guise
Peace through submission = submission of others to get peace or submitting yourself to others to get peace?
Y'all seem to have different version

france has been making its own people submit with an iron hand for most of its history, this is how it maintained peace

britanny basque country occitania savoy corsica ...
the french pretty much have spent most of history oppressing french people

also the character looks french

Kuvira's way.

I can do both

>Submission of others to get peace.
Third Reich.

>Submitting yourself to others to get peace.
Christianity.

>also the character looks french

Not really
Even Italians arent that brown
He looks like a South American

>Kuvira
>He

I don't think Christianity is all for submission. For example no matter how much others demand that you convert to their native religion, you are instructed to convert them instead or die for your beliefs.
Plus there's the whole
>I have no come to bring peace, but a sword
Thing

>Peace through submission
Islam. Not even memeing

Muhammad and his followers would be the green dude

and?

Amon = Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler. When everyone is a glorious Aryan, true equality is reached as the untersmensch is destroyed.
Unalok = None, this philosophy is self-destructive.
Zaheer = Mongolian Empire
literally who = Any Muslim Caliphate

That's a picture of Ali, you fucking retard.

Catholicism
Protestantism
Shi'ism
Sunnism

I don't know, Iran is a good example of peace through submission. One of the safest countries in the area, at the prices of very restricted freedom.

And ISIS is basically using chaos to liberate themselves from the West. It's their main strategy and they're not even ashamed to accept it.

Just about any other Muslim who doesn't sympathize with ISIS is, though.

Iran hasn't conquered any of its neighbors in centuries, hasn't had to enforce peace through submission in a long while, and it has a lot more freedom than many of its neighbors who are far more warmongering.

Submission of it's own people it's not something new, happened with all the horrible kings even before the mollahs established themselves.

I don't say it as a bad thing. Pakistan is a very free country (in the sense that the state doesn't/cannot enforce the law so you can do whatever you want) and it's a dangerous shithole. In Iran there's more control (outside private space) i.e. submission but more security i.e. peace.

>Amon
Lenin

>Unalaq
Julian the Apostate

>Zaheer
Can't name one specific individual, but the anarchists/Blacks in the Russian Civil War seem close

>Kuvira
Napoleon

Every stable society is one where the people submit to the authority of their leaders. The difference seems to be that Iran doesn't have to forcibly suppress its own countryside all too often to maintain some semblance of peace like Pakistan with its Afghan frontier.

In any case I was talking more about the philosophy and outlook of the religions, as vaguely as possible considering we're trying to shoehorn real life into a series of cartoon villains from a Nickelodeon TV series. With Catholicism we're all God's wayward lambs because of the weight of our sins. With Protestantism you have to cut through the rituals and interpretations of the Church in a quest to connect with the original faith. The Shi'a spent most of their history thriving on the fringe of Sunni society, believing their true leaders had all died and/or vanished. The Sunni say true social peace and justice can only come from maintaining the social order the Caliph and his deputies establish, and that peace and spiritual fulfillment is not achievable outside this order.

To be fair by the stuff that Kuvira group it is pretty nazi

more proof

>Mao
>Pol Pot
>no clue
>Chiang Kai-shek

>Any communist leader
>Bismarck
>Ron Paul
>Muhammed

>he thinks Catholicism teaches egalitarianism

There was really nothing Hitlery about Kuvira. She never expressed a racial ideology but an authoritarian nationalist identity. Sure, each nation was also a race but she never made it a point to gas all the kites or whatever. She was also working to reunite a once great, now fallen nation whose last ruler was a tyrannical woman and had since fallen into civil war and banditry.

So again, Chiang Kai-shek with maybe some generally Nazi/fascist imagery for effect. Funny enough, she was far and away the most competent ruler of any nation-state in either ATLA or Korra.

Actually, it is later found out that Kuvira was imprisoning fire- and waterbenders in prison camps because her new Earth Empire was by and for earthbenders (and ethnically Earth Kingdom/Empire people) only.

There are faggots on this board who watched this shit? Didn't even know what I was looking at till I saw someone name the Show ITT. Fucking faggots, all of you. This website has totally gone to shit.

Again, Zahir was right

Amon was Lenin, pretty clearly

That stupid fuck from Season 2 was so comicbook evil with his motivation that I'm just going to say Hitler

Zaheer is like Malcom X

Whatever her face was pretty clearly Mao, taking advantage of a shattered nation and unifying it with force

Was it ever actually shown because I remember them doing a lot of telling you that Kuvira was doing such and such evil thing but never actually showing it on screen which means it may as well have not even happened.

is this sarcasm. its a website based on childrens cartoons.

You... you really are onto something with this

Amon was the best villain. Sad he went out like a bitch.

Anyways:

Lenin
Muslims
Every Anarchists
Hitler

How does one explain dank maymays?

I might have some good ones
>French Revolutionaries
>Hitler (Reconnection to "German greatness)
>Robert E. Lee
>Ts'ao Mengde

I actually kinda liked the 4th one...Until she went crazy.

>Hitler
>evil
Being this outstandingly retarded
Leave this place and never come back

me on the left

>not calling a man who promoted mass genocide within his own book evil.

>Not calling a man who allowed mass genocide to carry out.

If there's anyone who needs to leave here, it's you.

Your morality is completely irrelevant towards history
Hitler did what he had to, so his people wouldn't starve
He went full retard seeking expansion though

No you retard. Morality didnt change much since so we can perfectly judge Hitler with modern standards and thats why him and his regime was at the time and still today perceived as completely barbaric and evil

Kuvira suffered from the same problem as all cartoonishly evil people by hack writers: she was authoritarian and nationalist but she had a point and her method actually did bring back peace, stability and prosperity. Republic City and Zaofu were both rightful Earth Empire clay.

So the writers had to continually tell (not show) all of these horrible things she was doing but again since it was just telling you she was bad and evil and literally Hitler it had no impact at all.

>t.amerijew
>swallowing all that propaganda
Read a book faggot, the only thing Hitler did wrong was losing

>SJWs
>ISIS
>Any anarchist
>Any expansionist power

They tried to make it a nazi equivalent but they did a really bad job.

> Kuvira
name any opportunistic warlord: Cromwell, Napoleon, Caesar who uses civil war chaos for his own gains while thoroughly going:

"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!"

all the way

> Zaheer
was just stirring shit for no rhyme or reason

> Amon
closeted homo leading anti-gay movement

> Unalaq
just some dark ebil wizard

>She was also working to reunite a once great, now fallen nation
EK was never great

it is literally a Voltaire arrows meme throughout entirety of it's history, with Earth King/Queen barely having any say over it's vast provinces who often had their own kings

>> Zaheer
>was just stirring shit for no rhyme or reason
His reason was to destroy both class and national barriers, and create a world where every one could just be like the Air Nomads, free.

Not saying it's a sane reason, but it is a reason.

>Air Nomads
> free.
Just like actual Tibetan society it was the most oppressive nation to be born in

For all this talk about freedom, you couldn't do shit and were constantly yanked around by elder monks

Hey I'm just saying that's what Zaheer thought. Dude was a total Airboo.

> Amon
Lenin or Malcolm X (Depending whether you view bending as more of a class struggle or Civil Rights Movement)
> Unalaq
idk Pol Pot or Khomeini some religous nutjob, but not a terrorist
> Zaheer
French Revolutionaries
> Kuvira
Napoleon with a hint of Hitler to make her seem more evil