What is this core?

What is this core?

privilege core

moms fucking a famous guy core

idk but the little shit is gonna outgrow all of the things in the photo

seems like the parents are more materialistic than economical but theyre probably rich anyways so idk

straight to gulag core

Spoiled childcore

poor little kid doesn't stand a fucking chance; just imagine what she'll be like when she grows up, and not really through any fault of her own, either.....

Why do kids need to wear nice things? theyre only going to ruin it or grow out of it. When I have kids theyll wear flour sacks until they are old enough to wear it for longer than a year

first wave of arrest core

new money core

already a slut core

Imagine being a family friend and being able to just take her and fuck her any time you want, and make her promise to never tell anyone or you'll get her parents arrested, but you make up for it by getting her all sorts of expensive crap. Maybe the family starts to get an idea of what's going on, but they like you for your money, so they look the other way. And you keep pounding her sweet little ass, and she eventually starts to crave your dick more than anything, staying home from school sick just to play with you all day and suck your balls dry because she's never felt anything like this before.

You mean the kid in the OP?
Why would they crave your money if the family can affort this core?

gold digging wife finds way to waste more of husbands money core

how to create a shallow person core

I feel bad for her core

I would stab you in the anus with an orange-red hot fireplace poker if I knew where you lived.

By the way, where do you live?

that picture makes me feel ill

hope her mini mercedes gets run over by a bus-core

eat the rich

Because some people reach a certain level of materialism where their child is a fashion accessory.

phone too big

> future drug addict soon to have her own reality tv show slut core

its depressing because you just know that people 5x her age are probably idolising her life from this one photo

I'm beginning to believe that a revolution wouldn't be such a bad idea

This is why you wear fashion clothing for kids at Zara Kids only

what is the meaning of life core

Deleted post. What did he said?

>beginning
Nigga catch up. Gas the kikes race war now pham

there's nothing more Veeky Forums than purging your country of non whites and that is an undisputed fact

This.

Whenever I see people with money flaunting their wealth on instagram I think 2 things. First, dang I wish I had enough money to have the things I want, and do the things I'm interested in. Second, these people value the appearance of wealth way too highly and seem sort of fucked up.

Some retarded shit about wanting to sexually abuse the kid in the photo. You can check the archive if you want to read it but I wouldn't waste my time if I were you.

Unironically this. Fascist regimes are unquestionably aesthetic

this x2

I probably couldn't afford to buy a Chanel item every week, or outright purchase a G class Mercedes, and as much as I wish I could, having extra money would be nice, people who idolise this 'luxury' instagram culture make me feel a bit sick. I see people like that strutting around Selfridges quite often, it comes off as tasteless and a bit boring desu

Lol I hate rich people on instagram as much as the next guy, but it's funny to see a communist faggot like you projecting your fantasy onto it.

>using social media in the first place

haha what a cuck

have you ever heard of a joke before?

I'llneverhavegrandkidscore.

i dont use social media, aside from an inactive facebook account that is, im just aware of it

Roastie-In-Training core.

You need to sort yourself out, man

Nouveau riche core
Footballets daughter core
Vacation in Dubai core
Daddy has sleeve tats but wears gucci loafers with fur core
Mommy drivers a white SUV and shops wearing leggings and a moncler jacket core
Having a blue eyed pitbull for social media core
Having a white mininalist house but not the taste too decorate it well so it looks like you just moved in core
Silver fake christmas tree core
Parents have matching king and queen hoodies core

"yasss bisshh" core