twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck this

Irish mafia thug core

igor-core

>"White flag potato surrender 3000" core
>"You should buy from thrift stores are Veeky Forums!" core
>"Abélard O'Callaghan visits the city" core

newseycore

Holy fuck does Igor actually dress that badly?
I've seen a few fits but that's embarrassing for someone that's been here for years

Behind the man・・

Either Big guy core or CIA core.

Fallout 4 core

How do you take selfies to not look like a midget?

OP pic 180+ cm in boots. If i rotate vertically, i come out really squeezed and anorectic lookign, the head looks narrow af. Horizontal looks more true to width proportions, but gets squeezed vertically.

either use a self timer to take pics or if you want mirror pics lower the camera. either hold your camera upside down or lower the angle you are holding it in. being close to a mirror might make you look shorter as well

Pic taken vertically from iphone. Why is everything looking fish eyed?

hi im the fish market dead eye guy. i wish the best for igor but the pictures ive seen of him on fa/ remind me of a red snapper i saw in my youth when going to an asian grocery store with my mom. ill never forget the dead fish eyes and igor always reminds me of good times long gone

Berri UQAM core

test

Just had supper, a bit of a bloatmaxx core

you sit like a virgin igor. are you one? have you ever had sex without paying for it or drugging a girl?

Why do you care

im an igor historian and want to get your wikipedia page right

I'm not a virgin since I was 14. My first penis-in-vagina was with a much older asian woman

story?

looks like an assassin.

You look like the kind of guy that hangs out at gay bars and then waits for those skinny twinks to come in so you can try to get them to fuck

Fuck no. I don't hang out anywhere at all, just my apartment. I have proper social anxiety. But even so, I've never been attracted to dudes. When I was a teen, I went to homo sauna a few times when I was super horny. But I never felt romantic attraction or yearning for males in any way like I always had for females.

whers my first time story igor

I was 14 and going home from school on bus. Facing me were two philipna women, short and ugly and much older. I was eating a sandwichich kinda cocky and occasionally looking at them and smiling and they were looking at me and giggling. Then we happened to get off on the same stop and walked in teh same direction, so i asked one of them for her number and two days later, on sunday, called her up and went to see her. The first time was the least awkward time i had penis-in-vagina. No anxiety, just natural.

i could have had tons of piv when i was a kid but i was always avoidant and never much cared for the piv. Did get a lot of blowjobs and fingering.

also performance anxiety and shit.

thanks you are the realest nigger on Veeky Forums

More here krautchan.net/int/thread-43493333.html

looks like too big of a pussy to be an asassin

what core is this?

French/jew resistance core

>Ohhwahahah. Ohhohh

Massage parlor

This is a great Igor fit.
Benjamin Button core/10

yakuza

is this john malkovich?

id on shoes

how can people take pictures like this in public and not feel embarrassed?

this is a bad pic literally repulsive trailer trash pic

>being this jelly

Earlier today at the dentist's

You look like a hitman. RIP dentist

those are navy pleated polyester sports pants, white socks and black leather hiking boots

You look like a feminine version of Joe Rogan.

Joe Rogan looks like a fmeinine version of joe rogan. What's his fighting record? He is a hollywood actor with a gift of the shit shooting. He is a fag.

Joe Rogan is a bloated faggot good at talking shit and promoting himself. I'd fuck him up.

Are you Lithuanian?

Is this the guy that was getting fucked to pay for rick pieces?

Not ethnically, no

Is it socially acceptable to roll up your jacket sleeves?

irish CIA man core

are you a dealer?

tes Québécois man?

il est "russe"

jai reconnu la station de métro is all. Tu vx tu dire (((russe)))

I G O R
G
O
R

unecessary sleeve push up core

wow i have never seen memes look so bad on someone..bomber jacket and gats lmao igor cmon son

Great fit son, proud of you. Get better lighting though!

igor is an oldfag and should be respected hes one of the best and most consistent posters around

"I look like I borrowed my grandpa's clothes becouse I'm cool I don't care about what others think, but it's still obivous that I actually spent 3 months searching for these clothes on the interwebs and bought them using my parents money" core

fuck off igor. consistently shitty.

other igors:
no

tight cargo pants wouldve looked better

BEAUTIFUL

very VERY good

what were you thinking son

I've already shipped them back. They were very nice, but I've been bloatmaxxing and they are not my normal size. I'm cutting back down to size 32.

what about now? do you have sex at all?

fuck off

Igor, stop posting under multiple proxies on krautchan you absolute narcissistic faggot.

link

it's okay you don't get pussy igor
you're old and your dick is probably ain't working no more

the "i'm roleplaying as Jason Statham in the expendables"

Are the pants Helmut?

also, its Iwasmolestedbyanastyfilipina-core

This reprobate has been banned from Krautchan for attentionwhoring

krautchan.net/bans/thread-23924.html

Is he a pain in the ass here too?

Labor core

Laughing hard atm

fuck it took me too long to realized Bernd probably means anonymous and wasnt one guy shit posting

Yeah, "Bernd" is Krautchanese for user.
Igor annoys the fuck out of almost everybody there.

I heard that a few krautchan mods are transsexual?

>transsexual

cka cross-dresser on meds

Igor, you do realise you look homosexual as fuck in these pictures, don't you?
I haven't got a problem with gay people, but it's you that calls everybody "faggot" 24/7, maybe you should look at yourself.

>projecting this hard

I'm straight, and I had sex less than 48 hours ago, when's the last time you had a fuck, igor?

last night with your mom

honestly igor threads are some of my fav on here because fa is so shit

he also occasionally shitposts on the dvach

2ch.hk

Veeky Forumsres/969570.html#988422

im not igor

you kinda look like a big guy

Just bought another pair in 32R. love these pants

gonna look cool with white socks and 993s and a black top for example
might even crop them