Falling for the fashion meme

>falling for the fashion meme

If you want to look nice, why wouldn't you get into fitness and work on your meat suit instead of buying overpriced rags from sweatshops?

When you look fit no one gives a shit what you wear and you look good regardless.

Other urls found in this thread:

museumsyndicate.com/item.php?item=83652
wordpress.clarku.edu/id125-womansrightshealth/2016/11/18/bad-cultures-force-feeding-young-girls-for-marriage-in-mauritania/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its almost like people have different wants, desires, and beauty standards!

Why the fuck do you people feel the need to constantly tell us this stupid shit? Is your own life so vapid and boring or have you just never considered that some people like clothing and garments as a hobby?

case in point

HOLY SHOT
Are you implying there's not a universal standard of success???!?!?!?

i dont even really find this person that attractive. I find aesthetic females much more attractive.

different values ;)

lmfao'ing at these skinny twigs convincing themselves theyre content being weak and frail.

Why not both famalam?

this, only true autists lack measure and think in black-white extremes only

completely wrong women look for both health in the mate and status is a male dominance thing.

Why are they mutually exclusive you onion eating sperg?

1. FITNESS, AND FASHION, ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

2. BEING FASHIONABLE IS NOT CONTINGENT ON THE PRICE OF THE CLOTHES THAT ONE WEARS.

>Is your own life so vapid and boring or have you just never considered that some people like clothing and garments as a hobby?

Maybe they considered it and thought it was gay you stupid faggot. I bet it took some real intellect to write that.

>Why the fuck do you people feel the need to constantly tell us this stupid shit?

They're trying to help you. Your 11" circumference arms look just as bad as 30" arms in a shirt sleeve.

I bet my dick is thicker than your arm and I dress 10x better than you post a pic

You first edgelord

suck off kid post a fit you inbred emaciated degenerate

>falling for the fitness meme

>Maybe they considered it and thought it was gay you stupid faggot. I bet it took some real intellect to write that.
Pretty sure that sweating 3 times a week in a confined environment while being surrounded by heavy-breathing big bois is pretty gay too desu

Has it ever occurred to brainlets like you that people can be both passionate about clothing and still do some fitness on the side?

>Maybe they considered it and thought it was gay you stupid faggot.

Easy with the roid rage tiny pecker dick ;^)

This is a stupid statement Op, someone that is fit and dresses nice obviously looks better than someone is only fit. Combining both yields the best results, it is common sense

>you can't do both

there is now gym for face faggot, go cry somewhere else

Not to the opposite sex. Physique is far more important

>Pretty sure that sweating 3 times a week in a confined environment while being surrounded by heavy-breathing big bois is pretty gay too desu

No-gains bitch boy detected. I consider you a girl in real life. If I see you I would fuck you in the ass in the middle of your classroom you pussy.

>Has it ever occurred to brainlets like you that people can be both passionate about clothing and still do some fitness on the side?

>most of the time i just wear clothes
>but sometimes i lift weights "on the side"

please execute yourself via any means accessible.

Unlike yours, my masculinity is not so fragile that I feel the need to worry about this kind of nonsense. I know gyms are gay but I could hardly care less so I still work out. Also I would make you cry like the sissy you are if I saw you in real life, internet warrior. Trying to act tough on an anonymous board is sad and pathetic

>my masculinity is not so fragile that I feel the need to worry about this kind of nonsense.

getting fit, healthy, and looking good is nonsense. maybe to a subhuman

I find it sad how some people here can't comprehend that for some people their life doesn't revolve around getting laid. It's like they are stuck in cavemen times.

For some people fashion is a hobby in itself. Clothes are like artworks that you can wear.

Because I like my body, I'm tall and thin and going to the gym won't improve my looks.

Although I would like to improve my posture, does anyone have any good tips? I've heard dancing helps, but I'm not sure I want to do that.

this board is full of skeletons, skinnyfats, and blobs who live in denial and think their 1000 get-ups will get them attention despite the fact that no one even notices what you're wearing because you're ugly and formless and nobody bothers to look at you
yikes

daily reminder that meatheads are the biggest pussies around.

I go to a boxing gym (just to jump rope and hit the heavy bag, I don't spar) and it's always hilarious to see those roided fags out of breath after 1 minute of light sparring and get their ass beat by some skinny guy with 6ft reach, and almost never see them come back for more.

If you want to be active, way better is to find a sport you like, be it boxing, tennis, running, whatever and do that rather than hoping some bitch will fall in love with you because you can lift 120kg

>For some people fashion is a hobby in itself. Clothes are like artworks that you can wear.

the clothes look better if you're fit.

Only your face, height, and body matter. No one cares what you wear.

Meatheads who know how to box are scary freaks though

I wouldn't mind getting punched in the face by McGregor just for shit and giggles, but I would run for my life if it were Tyson in his prime. Pretty sure this big boi would decapitate me with one jab

Chad looks better in sweatpants and a ball cap than you do in your S I C C 5k fit.

no he doesnt

>my masculinity is not so fragile
>gyms are gay btw!!!
haha stay gross

why not both?

>why wouldn't you get into fitness and work on your meat suit instead of buying overpriced rags from sweatshops
>not doing both
Why is everyone in this site so dumb?

Ok. But you don't go out dressed like that, you fucking whore

You guys really need to learn how to read. I said I work out. That was the whole point of my post : gyms are gay but only a closet faggot would care about such unimportant bullshit

>That's why all models are fit... Wait they aren't because big muscles stretch the clothes and give you an unelegant lumpy silhouette.

>models aren't fit

Yeah...sure man...sure.

Here's what I want you to do: open a picture of yourself, shirtless, then in another tab google "male model" and find a shirtless picture and put them side by side.

Then tell yourself
"I'm not fit, and neither is this male model"

LOL

>I said I work out.

But you don't that's why this is such a touchy subject for you.

You don't look like a male model. Male models work out. You look like a scrawny lil bitch that goes to the gym to get fucked in the ass not work out like regular people.

I don't want too be fit. I like being thin and cute and feminine

Also I'm bi and I don't find the girl in picture that attractive but whatever floats your boat

I would rather date a skinny twig to make a pair of two cute skinny twigs.

Yeah, there are many exercises for it without having to develop ugly muscles. Try googling it or contact a doctor if you are European and have free health care

>I don't want too be fit

Then you look bad. It's that simple.

>Also I'm bi and I don't find the girl in picture that attractive

Jealous?

Just lift you nasty, saggy hoe.

Girls who do 0 exercise are fucking disgusting. Even if you're rail thin your ass, tits, tummy, and thighs will sag because you're breaking thousands of years of evolution where people actually had to do physical activity to survive.

>but i dont wanna get too muscular hehe

dumb bitch, you're not a body builder. you have to put in some SERIOUS work as a girl to even LOOK like you lift. if you lift you will look better. fact.

>beauty standards

not really tho
there are quite same beauty standarts across the world

Not really, user....

Yes they are.

You're not breaking millions of years of human evolution by dying your hair blue and being a fat saggy whore. People find you disgusting.

I don't do those things, but okay. Pls don't attack me.

I was talking about how, for example, in Asia, they value pale skin, and in America, girls want to be tan. Another example, I guess, would be Asian body standards compared to the West.

Actually after I stopped being fit I got 200% more male attention

Nah, I'm not jealous. I'm sorry that for you everything means being jealous. But that's just your personal problem.

I don't want to lift, I like my body and don't want to look awful, also I'm not saggy at all.

>girls who do 0 exercise are fucking disgusting
For you, yes. Fortunately I don't need your attraction to me.

>if you like you will look better
It's your personal opinion with which most men I encountered didn't agree. Also I don't want to look half as muscular as the girls you posted.

>Asia, they value pale skin, and in America, girls want to be tan.

But there are girls in America who use lighter shades of make up to appear more pale. Not really a solid point.

If you lift your skin will be tighter and less saggy. It looks better in clothing. Fact. Also your posture will improve. Also looks better in clothes. Fact.

>Actually after I stopped being fit I got 200% more male attention

Quality over quantity I guess.

>But that's just your personal problem.

I'm talking about biology. 99.999% of people will find a fit version of you better looking than an un-fit saggy version of you. Fact.

>Also I don't want to look half as muscular as the girls you posted.

I'm not OP and I guarantee she put in more work to look like that than you'd be willing to so no worries. LOL

You look better if you lift. Fact.

>It's your personal opinion with which most men I encountered didn't agree.

Conversations that didn't happen:
>Hey I really like when your skin is saggy instead of tight and sexy.

What do you look like now? I think it depends on what sort of guy you want to attract, and also your sort of personality.

I'm a /thinpso/ girl and I don't get really any sort of male attention outside of the internet, guys particularly into skinny girls, and weebs. However, I also don't go out a lot. I do think I'd get more male attention if I dressed differently, was especially outgoing, or made myself more readily available.

>But there are girls in America who use lighter shades of make up to appear more pale. Not really a solid point.
That's not the STANDARD, though. Beauty standards are based on what's the norm for that particular culture.

I'm not disagreeing with you on the other points, though. Lifting is good for you, I haven't been the one arguing with you about that.

They were better quality as well, but w/e.

That's not a fact at all, unless you back your 99.999% with a wide range of scientific research that ended up with this conclusion. Fortunately it's not a fact, not even close to it and I'm a lot more desirable as a thin person.

Again, that is not fact, and girls with bulky arms look fat, not attractive.

My skin is tight and sexy but nice try. And I met too many men prefering thin and fragile over gym womanman that if I ever decided to go fit I wouldn't do that for boys attention at all because I would have got less of it

name countries where extremely fat people are called beautiful

a m e r i c a

>That's not the STANDARD, though. Beauty standards are based on what's the norm for that particular culture.

It's not? Celebs like Beyonce do it.

Not sure where your standard is coming from.

>Again, that is not fact, and girls with bulky arms look fat, not attractive.

Very few girls who lift actually look bulky. You have to be on male hormones for that.

>My skin is tight and sexy but nice try.
It'd look better if you lifted. LOL

>And I met too many men prefering thin and fragile over gym womanman that if I ever decided to go fit I wouldn't do that for boys attention at all because I would have got less of it

Again: conversations that didn't happen:
>You really look better if you do NO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, i hate abs, sexy tight asses, firm perky tits, and toned thighs.

Try to rationalize it however you want ladies, but you WILL look better if you lift. Fact.

Name countries where extremely muscular people are called beautiful

>mfw when I'm both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

>called beautiful
>nobody wants to date them.

every country in the world.

find me a male model/actor that is the STANDARD for attractiveness that doesn't have abs. i'll wait.

She's BLACK. I'm talking about WHITE GIRLS.

Some white girls tan some don't. You said "America" vs "China"

How is it a standard for girls IN AMERICA to tan?

Have to be cautious, though. At 6ft, when I got too carried away with my biceps, there was a bit of a 'death by snu snu' vibe if I wore a tank top.

Not once did I ever mention the word China. Just forget it. You're retarded.

kek

>extremely muscular people

if you speak abot bodybuilders - Middle East
But generally they wont be counted beatiful cause they are unnatural (still will generate more followers than fat ppl tho)

But fit man (not steroidal bodybuildier) will universally counted as attractive

I was fit because and I know that it looked a lot worse, so I won't take your bs over personal experience.

>abs, sexy tight asses, firm perky tits and toned thighs
Translation: everyone has to look at the bulky girls the way I do and there is no way someone finds their asses not sexy, their tits ugly and thighs too big

I like how you are using word "fact" everywhere because you know that it is not fact at all. I look better being thin and I know it.

I like how you you ignored word "extremely"

I'm rather tallish (5'7"), and thin (115lbs). I'm petite and with cute face. I want to attract beautiful boys; skinny with a little of muscles, milk white skin, darker hair and eyes. I dress feminine and rather conservative but without anything extreme

>Middle East
Prove it

They have issues with being manly (if u didnt notice)

Their bodybuilders are sponsored by governments

still look at this:
>But generally they wont be counted beatiful cause they are unnatural (still will generate more followers than fat ppl tho)

>I like how you you ignored word "extremely"
I like how that's your excuse not to work out. You're not going to get "extremely" muscular unless you take hormones as a girl.

You will however get a rounder ass, perkier tits, abs, and more firm skin.

>I do and there is no way someone finds their asses not sexy, their tits ugly and thighs too big

You are a stubborn bitch. Your ass isn't gonna grow unless you're eating too much food. Your ass will get fuller though. Nobody likes a flat ass.

Quit using the extremes to justify being a lazy saggy hoe.

>6ft

lets be real, being ripped as a huge bitch > being fat or rail thin.

> I want to attract beautiful boys; skinny with a little of muscles, milk white skin, darker hair and eyes.

Male models like fit girls. Being skinny alone isn't hot.

You can't undo millions of years of evolution. People are attracted to fitness.

I didn't use extremely as excuse but nice assumption.

My tits are already perky, I don't want and, and my skin is firm enough, also I am fine with the ass I have now

Then when I'm older and my ass gets flat, too bad. I would rather live with flat ass without being bothered by that then waste my time in a gym.

I am neither a hoe nor saggy. I am lazy though which doesn't bother me

Also not said to me, but naturally women were chubby and not fit, so making women thin and fit is undoing evolution

How does lifting give you perkier tits? It's not going to lift the fat in your boobs. Unless you mean the muscle underneath will make them slightly larger.

>lets be real, being ripped as a huge bitch > being fat or rail thin.

Agreed, though I get best responses when toned, not skeletal, but low fat. The moment thighs or biceps get bulky it's exaggerated by the stature even more.

>My tits are already perky, I don't want and, and my skin is firm enough, also I am fine with the ass I have now

"I'm fine being mediocre"

>Then when I'm older and my ass gets flat, too bad.

LOL

>I would rather live with flat ass without being bothered by that then waste my time in a gym.

LOL

>but naturally women were chubby and not fit, so making women thin and fit is undoing evolution

Ah yes, women were always fat as fuck. Pic related.

>How does lifting give you perkier tits?

The muscle around your chest/shoulders provides support for your tits. Lifting makes this area more firm and less saggy. I thought everyone knew this.

Erhm no. No one was naturally fat, not even women when not-pregnant. kek

Yes, I am fine being mediocre if you call it that.

Exactly, I will at least be certain that if someone loves me it's not because of my physical appearance but because of who I am. It's probably even better because I would weed out all the fuck boys

Sorry for having better things to do than playing with 5kg stuff in gym and paying for it

Pic relate proves my point though

There is difference between chubby and fat. Pic related is chubby, and that's how most of women were.

being mediocre looking doesn't make you doucheproof. Just a heads up

Lmao no. Very few people had the means to afford getting that fat before the times of nobles and serfs.

>Exactly, I will at least be certain that if someone loves me it's not because of my physical appearance but because of who I am. It's probably even better because I would weed out all the fuck boys

This is so embarrassing lol.

>Instead of looking like the best version of myself to attract the highest quality mate I possibly can, I'll be a disgusting lazy slob and then bitch online when nobody approaches me because there are more attractive girls out there.

Also:
>I'm so selfish that I want someone AMAZING to want me for WHO I AM, but I don't want to look good for them
LOL

You're a stubborn ugly hoe who needs to exercise. End.

>Most women are chubby

Uhh....right...you mean fat? Because 160lbs is the average American female weight.

That's Charli Howard, not a vintage photo, she's 20-30 years old right now. I believe she made a huge deal that her modeling agency asked her to keep her measurements in check, posted about it on facebook and got her 5 min of fame. Really not someone to look up to...

I don't think throwing numbers around helps your case because you should know that muscle weighs more than fat. Someone could be 160 lbs. and they could be built as fuck.

average american woman used to weigh 140 or under back in the 30s and 40s.....
fuck standards have fallen

and yeah what that guy thinks of chubby is fat and fucking gross.

Here's a real model from 1947 museumsyndicate.com/item.php?item=83652

>Someone could be 160 lbs. and they could be built as fuck.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

yeah they could be
LOL
HAHAHAHHAHA

I must have missed all of those RIPPED 5'4 girls walking around
LMAO

>The average height and weight of women varies around the world, but in the United States in 2010, the average adult female height was 63.8 inches (approximately 5 feet 4 inches) and 166.2 pounds, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

THEY'RE ALL JUST RIPPED LMAO

I get the whole health stuff but imo this is many times better than this

wordpress.clarku.edu/id125-womansrightshealth/2016/11/18/bad-cultures-force-feeding-young-girls-for-marriage-in-mauritania/

At least it will make me "guys who just want to fuck you"proof

Only peasants didn't look like that. Watch some movies and read some books and you would have known that.

Sorry that love based on personality is embarrassing to you.

Nice projection, who hurt you? Also where did I say I want someone "AMAZING"? And if I don't look good for them the way I naturally look then they shouldn't bother with me

I am a 8/10 stubborn girls that doesn't need exercise.

And I'm not American? Also chubby means chubby, not fat.

Yeah, I know it's not vintage, just posted for reference

There are also fat models nowadays, one model doesn't really change much

>Also I'm bi and I don't find the girl in picture that attractive but whatever floats your boat
She's cute tho.

Dude you gotta chill. Obviously they wouldn't be 5'4". I meant the 160 lbs. in general.

Well for you she is cute, for me not that much. Everyone has their own taste

They just dont have fit people around

You do realize that peasants made 95% of the population back then, do you?

>At least it will make me "guys who just want to fuck you"proof

nope. Plenty go for chubs since they expect them to have low self esteem and give it up easily.

Yeah we're talking "STANDARD" not one-off cases of very rich girls who's parents can afford to force feed them food in Mauritania.

>And if I don't look good for them the way I naturally look then they shouldn't bother with me

Get used to being single then I guess.

>I am a 8/10 stubborn girls that doesn't need exercise.

Yeah sure you are. Hope you find a boyfriend soon with your lazy disgusting attitude. lol

"I don't wanna look good for ANYONE but I expect someone to like me for who I am!"

>And I'm not American? Also chubby means chubby, not fat.

In America chubby means average which is fat.

We're talking about girls and beauty standards. The average weight is 160lbs.

In that context, yes, it does matter because the average height for girls is 5'4 and the average weight is 160lbs.

We're talking about obese people, there aren't 160lb 5'4 ripped girls walking around.

>The average weight is 160lbs

HOLY FUCK
so the meme about americans being fat is true?
I really cant imagine average female weight being 72.5 kgs

Peasants didn't exist for as long throughout whole human history.

I'm not chubby

I guess I will be single, I'm fine with being alone more than with being with someone who wants me only because I lift

I have a boyfriend at the moment though.

Well and in Europe chubby means not fat but not skeleton.

>I'm not chubby
>chubby means not fat but not skeleton.
So you're fat or you're skeletal?

>Yeah we're talking "STANDARD" not one-off cases of very rich girls who's parents can afford to force feed them food in Mauritania.

It IS a fucking beauty Standard in Mauretania and even stretching marks are a sign of beauty in this country. Read that shit faggot.

>so the meme about americans being fat is true?

The average black woman is obese. It's like 42% with white women I believe. It's bad.

>I'm fine with being alone more than with being with someone who wants me only because I lift

Nobody is gonna like you ONLY because you lift. Chances are most people will not even notice you lift unless they see you naked because you're a fucking girl who isn't taking steroids.

Do you have female autism?

So move to Mauritania, fatass.

Yes, they did. They existed well into the 19th century.

Kid, the pre-industrial era aka the dawn of modern civilization was one of my A level topics. You won't outsmart me on it by attempting to scrap your crumbs of knowledge from low-budget documentaries together.