>no longer wish to associate with females

>get into fashion to feel more confident about myself
>girls don't look at as much anymore
>was and still am confident
>don't want roasties

who here #content?

none of you faggots are fashionable and dont look good. dont live in a delusion

go away /r9k/

im sorry if this hit close to home but dont take things like getting compliments/getting glances/even getting laid more often too seriously. if youve done something to change yourself and made yourself more attractive/desirable good on you but this thread is gay as fuck

Delusion?
Your abhorrent post reeks of delusion. You're pessimistic without any circumstance to justify it and it seems like your giving general advice based off of your own shortcomings. You come across as the depressed "I only want to help people type" but you only talk about the worst dissuading anyone from bettering themselves.
You're even worse than Pseudo Intellectual.

Why are you so negative on others
Only /r9k/ teir dudes think like you most people see more glances or compliments as a pointer they are doing well. Some people are a bit nervous.
You probably believe you are either Chad or a peice of ugly shit who will never be loved.
T. Not him

you may be actually fashionable, attractive, and likeable, i can never tell but people who make these kind of threads arent going to be that type of person. dont take this as a personal attack. im not saying i am fashionable myself but these kind of threads/posts reek of weakness
you want me to just fluff your dick online? whats the point? being nervous/anxious is fine but i just want to say that people shouldnt take themselves so seriously if they think fashion or a lack of it is holding them back they should take a step back and look what the issues really are

Backtracking king

what do you want me to say then you faggot? im sorry i hurt your feelings? i meant everything i said, but if youre actually fashionable you wouldnt be taking/seeking advice on 4chn

I'm not the op or asking for advice but why are you here? Just to shit up threads with fake advice? You look bad, dress bad and if you think you dont is insecure projection that doesn't help. If you can't contribute dont

what advice can i give someone who 'thinks' they are fashionable and still unable to get girls? i dont know anything about his situation so im trying to tell him and others that they need to take themselves down a peg. confidence is good but if misplaced its not

peak of my life was when 2 asian girls said they liked my rick

You are right you can't give good advice to them without empathy. Your advice about self awareness and that they likely aren't as fashionable as they think is fine but that came after you were called out. As I said simply telling a stranger they look bad and are ugly isn't the same as your elaboration.

thats a fair assessment. fuck i need to stop posing on Veeky Forums when i drink i always get way ruder than i usually am for (you)s

unironically thanks for talking me down a little ive been drinking too mcuh lately and cant control myself irl or online. irl always just embarassing shit i do and online im always rude as fuck like i said earlier. dont drink too much bros unless your shitposts are funny like mine arent

>Get groped by gays a lot
>Asked out by gays
>Gays hold my hand casually
>Friends tell me id make a great gay
Whatever that means
I'm 5"8 cub mode. I'm straight but honestly I'm getting prison gay no women want me

Right in the feels nigga

if girls don't like it, your fashion probably sucks. dressing to impress yourself is a meme.

ascended my friend

>get into fashion to get girls
>start wearing weird shit
>get more confident because of weird shit
>get more girls because of confidence
>"haha user your pants are neat! You look like a Harvard professor"
Everything went better than expected

>>no longer wish to associate with females
women should be DRAWN to you, you shouldn't have to approach them. having to approach is cringey Chad core. that's "pickup" game cringe core. You should be a good man, and have good qualities and be a man with good intentions for the world around them. You should have no Fear, but no Hate either. You are a Man, a Creator, the Positive, Energy. Woman are the negative, the Nurturer, they Care and Assist, they Sow the Field, The woman is the plants, the Man is the Rain. Be the Rain. Be the Sun, The Earth, is a Woman, the Sun is the Man, the Moon is the reflection of both, the Emotion, the subconscious.

If you dont feel comfortable approaching women it's not a problem with women, it's that you don't know who you are yet, and you are't doing what you know is right deep within your heart. Most men are scared to even glimpse inward at this emptiness within them, and overcompensate with clothes or gym. Be humble and in acceptance of The Creator, there is no true happiness or success here in this world. Only the acceptance of the Creator, and laying yourself bare to the Creator. Nothing can fill that void within you, except acceptance of your tinyness, your tiny and nothing, you are merely a part of this Creation. And then once your acknowledge the Creator, and truly give yourself into that acceptance of what this all is, only then, will that emptiness be filled. All the pain, all the pleasure, it is fleeting. When you acknowledge that which you truly know is much much Greater and Omnipotent than you, you make yourself equal to it. You accept your subservience to it, and in turn you become on the same level as it.

Freedom consists not in refusing to recognize anything above us, but in respecting something which is above us; for by respecting it, we raise ourselves to it, and, by our very acknowledgment, prove that we bear within ourselves what is higher, and are worthy to be on a level with it

Read 'Models: attract women through honesty' and do everything the book says.

>tfw got into fashion only to have my self confidence go from being beat down by friends/peers to my confidence being beat down by anonymous shitposters in WAYWT threads

This.

Start taking some Phenibut before you go out my nigger

Don’t take too much or you’ll start being even more awkward from withdrawals

There's a youtube channel called FarFromAverage which might give you advice.

Looking Alpha whilst acting Beta still makes you a beta

Gee, it's almost like fashion is just window dressing and you should learn social skills and develop a personality as well.

Vagueness, overuse of proper nouns, and flimsy metaphors aside, this is good advice.

I live in SoCal, lakeside more specifically.
You don't get it. Everyone here either wears sportswear or a shorts and hoodie. It's a fucking mess. I seriously don't want anything to do with these trailer trash faggots.

quints of truth

Pls don't do this to me. Not right now

same I live in cali everyone dresses like shit

Veeky Forums will only help you look good, you're going to need to man up and garner social skills if you want people to like you more than just first glance

Fuck you man, right in the feels

how well does this work? genuinely considering it.

There are more girls out there OP, do not fret.

I guess everybody eventually has to settle. You're right

Feel you dude

lol fuck that bitch

PRACTISE BRO, JUST DO IT.
I DID IT SO YOU CAN TOO user
first step Veeky Forums second step Veeky Forums 3rd step grow balls

Damn that’s depressing

so still too beta to approach females then

>Get into fashion to find a creative outlet
>Start spending more money on fashion and less on drugs and alcohol.

Good shit