Is it Veeky Forums

Is it Veeky Forums

If you've got his cheek bones and jawline

What if I look like a fag with any haircut

>you will never be as attractive as Cillian Murphy
Why live

Yeah, the entire fucking show is Veeky Forums. I'd just recently started watching. In season 2 you start seeing a lot more period-accurate haircuts, and it looks even better. But fuck, Murphy's pulling off the meme cut really fucking well.

Yeah, I'm just interested in doing this cut since it looks easy as fuck and I can do it myself

He looks like an intelligent ape

If you've got a long, or a more rectangular sort of face, I say go for it. If your face, is too round or oval, I'd advice against it.

not that guy but go for it if you think youve got the right face

yeah he's irish

Cillian Murphy is Veeky Forums goals because he doesn't have the confidence and outgoingness (or the height) that every one says you need to attract women, he just looks good and dresses well and girls love him

couldn't tell you whether he's effay or not, but i definitely like that guy a lot. on screen i do, at least. he's obviously got charisma to spare, and plus he's very likely intelligent in real life.... who can say?...

damn didn't realize he was so short

> I already saw him in a couple of movies and shows
>mfw I needed this post to realize that we have the same height
I dont really know what to make of this

great show ruined by shitty soundtrack
>walk around in slow-mo while some shitty modern rock songs plays over

this so much

>Nick Cave
>shitty

i know man, sometimes people here really disappoint me. who the fuck wouldn't dig nick cave, anyway? puzzling.....

Children. AKA almost every faggot on here.

uh huh. sure man.

this is a new kind of pleb holy shit can you please just fuck off?

there's also shit like Arctic Monkeys tbf

same I'm 5ft 10 and he's 5ft 9. For some reason I thought he was above 6ft. I always felt short but now I feel better knowing I'm a bit taller than him

If 5'9 is his claimed height, he's prob closer to 5'7

music doesnt matter that much, take it easy

yes

true

>pleb: filtered