Are iron rangers meme or actually good shoes?

Are iron rangers meme or actually good shoes?

Both

They're just solid boots that are very easy to get at a nice discount, and owning a pair doesn't mean you have to go start wearing raw denim and go on and on about your fades and patinas

I like the moc toes better anyway

I don't own the Iron Rangers, I own the Blacksmiths but they're basically the same, the IRs just have a to cap.
But I love mine. They're still fairly new and the break in process has been hell, but the quality is top notch

The only Red Wings owned were work boots and they were awful. I only stood on concrete 10 hours a day, not even physical stuff, and they didn't hold together after a year.

I own them. I love them; they DO take a while to break in but they're totally worth it.

very good shoes

>very easy to get at a nice discount
Nibba wat? Explain how

How long is a while?

normal quality boots that became overhyped and overexposed

For 300$ I better be getting something nice!

A month.

You can't get anything better at that price ringe. IRs are the best starter boot.

If you wait for big sales you can typically get huge discounts, especially at places like Gravity Pope that do 30-40% off sale price

I think I paid like $180 CDN or less for my Iron Rangers

Love my red wings

vancouverite?

Having mine for three years and they are quite good. The first month were really painful. I have some other boots to compare and, thb, if I compare them with my Frye Arkansas Mid Lace, on comfy and look the Frye are better. On sturdiness the Iron Ranger wins.

This

Best boots I ever bought

I love mine after getting a pair of the moc toes and regretting it heavily. I thought the break in period for the Mocs was far worse.

That urban lumberjack is wearing boots that are too narrow and long. Are they good shoes? Yes and no. Yes , they are good but by no means great. No, they are not shoes they are boots.

You need to try them on! Do they fit your feet properly! Those boots do not fit that guy's feet but they fit his lifestyle costume.

I don't like the soles and the toe cap is hideous. Why is it stitched with two double rows.

>Best boots I ever bought. I normally only wear ballet slippers
Oh God! Why is this here.

>too narrow and long
My sincere advice is to try many manufacturers' boots on and get to know the best last for your foot shape in the correct width and size. You can have a good pair of boots for decades. They are an investment.

I guarantee you that the guys complaining about Beckmans having clown toe boxes and creases over the top aren't wearing the right boot for their foot.

I don't know about the iron rangers but i have the classic moc 887's and theyve been great to me. 3 years strong, comfiest shoes I own, great quality 10/10

spend 50 bucks more and you can get a far better boot

I own a pair of 8085's. My 604's are WAY more comfortable. Rangers are so purty though.

Which is? 1000 Mile is worse and more expensive.