Should i get an undercut?

should i get an undercut?

i'm too poor to go to a barber shop and i have a razor machine in my house

is it easy?

i havent cut my hair in 1 year and 3 months

yeah ive done it myself and it was pretty easy. post before and after pics

inb4 he fukks himself over

I gave myself an undercut 2 years ago and still have it to this day It's not a fade though just straight.

Go low at first and work your way up to where you want it.

lol thats just a mohawk. don't cut off so much hair.

Just buzz it all, faggot.

how is that a mohawk lmao

its a thin strip of hair on top of his head. an undercut is hair shaved around the ears and following the natural hairline.

this is an undercut

thats still not a mohawk pleb

call it wat you want, it's ugly and its not a classic undercut

Mohawk goes all the way to your neck. It's not just on top. Also they are narrower, just like in your example. Op's pic is a disconnected undercut

well it doesnt go to his neck because he tried to do an undercut but he failed somehow

posting more actual undercuts

Dude a good barber is like $20? Just save $10 per two paychecks and you're golden

just go to any barber and ask for a 1-2 on sides and back, dont touch the top

how can you not afford a haircut like seriously what do you spend money on?

Too poor to go to a barbershop? What the fuck am I hearing?
Are you literally homeless or what?

not OP but I cut my own hair purely because you have more control over what you want

it's also nice to see your improvement over time with an actual skill

For longer hair maybe but I cannot imagine someone nailing the back of an undercut by themselves. Let alone a fade. Just using a razor on all your hair but on top will yield shit results

I've got it down pretty well, although my fade is obviously not as good and a pro. After a while you can pretty much do it by feel alone rather than constantly checking the mirror

boy howdy that's terrible

I feel it. I've been cutting my own hair for the past six or seven months. It looks okay for the most part. I cut it every two weeks.

by razor machine do you mean a buzzer, if so get a semi competent friend to do it.

Hi, barber here.

Don't cut your own fucking hair retard. Save up money and get a professional to do it. You WILL fuck it up.

>p-please keep paying me goy!!!!

do you use a comb and no guard on the razor and work ur way in or do just put a guard with the size u want directly?

It's really pretty easy, I started cutting my own hair in much the same way.
>put top of hair in band
>shave the sides down to a 2 or 3
Done

old meme