Simple as fuck fit

>simple as fuck fit
>looks better than 90% of WAWYT on Veeky Forums
how the fuck does he do it?

dressing better than 90% of WAYWT is not hard at all so

basically my fall uniform since I hit puberty

Does anyone know what he wears specifically? Obviously you can get slacks, a light sweater over a dress shirt and some worn out Adidas, but has he ever said?

Undershirt is uniqlo, sweater is H&M, and I think the pants are Zara but I could be wrong

>

If he took a picture of himself wearing this exact outfit with his cellphone in front of a mirror in his house you'd say he looks like shit too

90% of the fits you retards love are just well photographed, look at that disgusting manlet with the long greasy hair that you love so much, he dresses like garbage but you lap that shit up because his mom took his picture outside

How dare you

Also his mom doesn’t take the pictures you can clearly see a device in his hand to take it himself

Also rafs close are perfectly tailored and hats why they look so good

>rafs close are perfectly tailored and hats why

This desu
Even a 10/10 fit can be reduced to shit if you're lazy and just use your phone to photograph it with.

virtually every WAYWT fit is extremely basic. no idea what you're on about, what a god awful thread

Sorry pal English is not my strong tuxedo

You have to go back to /r/streetwear

>not my strong tuxedo

i like the duck in the front

lol

Hahaha

Kek

this

in fact not doing most of what the people at WAYWT do would be a very solid beginner's tip

I like him too, user.

someone should at it to the sticky desu but i guess since noone looks at it itd be no use

>how the fuck does he do it?
He goes to a tailor

because its a famous designer in a professional studio with a professional photographer

if some guy wore this fit and posted a mirror selfie the only comment would be: '>meme smiths 2018'

This is my work outfit when we have to dress business casual. Simple and clean.
This. Raf can get away with it. Normally it's a really boring and unremarkable fit. It looks good on Raf because it's his work uniform and it portrays his dedication very well. Same with Jobs, his outfit worked perfect for him as an uniform, but looks really bad on average person. Raf is also over 40 already, a time where you can't wear too much edgy stuff anymore.
I think in one picture he wore Prada coat. So I guess it's this, but honestly considering it's his work clothes might indeed be right.

>he wears the regular $70 stan smiths instead of his $400 memes
love him

Absolutely based

>Saves fashion houses with a single touch (Jil, Dior, CK)
>Gives zero fuck about his actual line, makes niggers buy his stuff anyway when even designers who copied him like Jun Takahashi are doing better by now
>Is so cute for his age you can't but like him
Raf Simons, all kind of based.

This

ID pants? or similar. want the same fit and loose material but can't find anything

I agree with the other replies to this, but could this photo have been taken before his own line of stans?

he has a gentle smile

he understands how his clothes fit

because the white sneakers "style" is the easiest and most simple to pull off, anyone can pull it off. even if your pants are not sized right, and you bought them at walmart, if you have clean white sneakers, it's basically impossible to look bad. as long as you wear all black on top like he's doing. white sneakers and an all black outfit, it's called ultra basic and impossible to make look bad.